Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for many transplant lists it's a requirement to not drink alcohol (or just a certain amount), otherwise you lose your current position and drop to the end of the list.

Tone's waiting time of 2.5 years (I think Alice said he is waiting since summer 2021) is within the average waiting time, so in itself this isn't yet something that should be cause for speculation.

If you have a living donor it should be done in half a year at most. Alice said in summer 2021 that she will get tested to see if she is a match, since this hasnt happened it either means she is no match (but then they would say that) or she simply hasnt done it because she tied it on a favour ("help me harrass my ex, then I help you") or she came up with some BS excuses because she doesn't really want to do it, but is keeping him on the hook so that he is doing whatever she wants ("oh, Tone, I will donate my kidney, but I'm all alone with my babeeez atm and cant get away from here" etc etc etc)
Surely as an alcohol abuser, she is not a suitable donor

Reactions: 22
Alice couldn't donate a kidney because she's got addiction problems, sad fact but true!!
I believe she tried to draw Ioan in by dramatising that she was going to give Tony one of her kidneys but Ioan didn't take the bait. Moo!

Reactions: 29
I don’t know which is funnier:

a) Alice heading up a campaign against online abuse

b) Tone having forgotten / not got around to finding out whether his sister is a match for kidney donation

Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
So Al thinks Tone is over invested and its detrimental to his physical and mental heath ,why dont you tell him to stop being a utter cheesy bell whiff on twitter and tell him the best way to support you is privately with a bit of fooking dignity ,cos tbh he acts like someone who is mentally and emotionally stunted ,hes utterly cringy and id be highly embarrased if he was my relative .Ioan and B must piss their pants laughing at how tragic they both are . The 2 E's deffo have a Uncle knobhead in Tone .

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So Al thinks Tone is over invested and its detrimental to his physical and mental heath ,why dont you tell him to stop being a utter cheesy bell whiff on twitter and tell him the best way to support you is privately with a bit of fooking dignity ,cos tbh he acts like someone who is mentally and emotionally stunted ,hes utterly cringy and id be highly embarrased if he was my relative .Ioan and B must piss their pants laughing at how tragic they both are . The 2 E's deffo have a Uncle knobhead in Tone .
If there's any truth in the police visiting Tony then why on earth hasn't his wife intervened and request he stop his harassment?
Alice specifically asked her followers to follow tony and the ones supporting him are some of the worst abusers of Ioan and Bianca!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alice couldn't donate a kidney because she's got addiction problems, sad fact but true!!
I believe she tried to draw Ioan in by dramatising that she was going to give Tony one of her kidneys but Ioan didn't take the bait. Moo!
A pair of liars ,says it all that their only parent wants
If there's any truth in the police visiting Tony then why on earth hasn't his wife intervened and request he stop his harassment?
Alice specifically asked her followers to follow tony and the ones supporting him are some of the worst abusers of Ioan and Bianca!!
He brings it all on himself ,he dosent like his own medicine . If his wife is still around I feel so sorry for her ,living with him is no life especially when hes fixated on his sisters divorce ,then again maybe it keeps him occupied and keeps his 'warm body ' away from her in bed 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Surely as an alcohol abuser, she is not a suitable donor
it depends on how much you drink. if you drink a wine bottle every day then probably not, but I dont know how much Alice was drinking or is drinking, and how much her own kidneys are damaged. while organ failures are mostly self-inflicted pretty often it's a matter of luck. My sister is a proper alcoholic who is smoking at least a pack per day for the past 25 years and makes no exercise. I have never smoked in my life and drink once in a blue moon something, and exercise daily. We are both eating healthy, but she is regulary drinking soft drinks with sugar while I only drink water. but I am the one with serious liver issues (among other things) while everything is always perfect for her lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If Tone's wife approves of his behavior, then they deserve each other.

Reactions: 17
Tony suffered anxiety from the police visit. The online activity is upsetting him and Alice and yet neither of them can see the obvious solution.

He’s flounced so many times and just needs to get off Twitter.

He’s not defending Alice or saying anything coherent, he’s just attacking Bianca and fanning the drama.

Much as I don’t like some controversial comments there really is a simple way to solve this.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If Tone's wife approves of his behavior, then they deserve each other.
We assume she’s level headed and not like them.
There had to be something in common though. I just don’t get it personally.

Reactions: 16
Do you think it will come up in the custody trial that the kids are currently isolated from all of their family except Alice (and potentially seeing Uncle Tone on Zoom)?

Before Ioan left Alice his family were known to visit. Alun even visited fairly recently but I imagine he was not able to see the kids.

Who has isolated the kids? If not Alice then what has happened?

Oh well Alice’s dad left them
Alice’s stepmother left them
Ioan left them
Ioan’s family left them
Neither Tony or Phil visit and Alice doesn’t take the kids to see them

The problem is Alice isn’t it? Surely the court will see this.

Reactions: 33
We assume she’s level headed and not like them.
There had to be something in common though. I just don’t get it personally.
I think she’s more venerable than any of them but she hasn’t included herself in the drama so speculating about her is a bit problematic. I wish they could all be wheeled out for us in a big final reveal to take a quick bow before the curtain goes down.

Reactions: 11
One thing I can say is that Alices recent weight loss has dramatically increased her chance of a healthier life. I don’t care how she did it, likely that injection but also her pupils were way too dilated in the Celia pics for the amount of light in the room. I think that’s why she took them down. Imo what she had taken was quite obvious. Those powerful vasoconstrictors eventually come for you in some way or another.

Reactions: 13
I think she’s more venerable than any of them but she hasn’t included herself in the drama so speculating about her is a bit problematic. I wish they could all be wheeled out for us in a big final reveal to take a quick bow before the curtain goes down.
She has by making a Twitter page “forced2defend”, although I suspect that’s similar to the Tone account and used by others for nefarious reasons.

Reactions: 11
The way she is willing to die on that hill that pretends that abuse from non-anonymous accounts is fine is breathtaking
Screenshot_20240225_233008_Instagram.jpg

I see it completely the other way around, and I'm not saying that because I'm posting anonymously.

Threats obviously should be taken seriously no matter what but the only real threats that have happened in this saga have been from Alice people, especially from Tone and her. the post they quoted wasnt even a threat: it was just somebody saying that they are pleased that a horrible person (which Tone clearly is if his twitter is real) may die a painful death when they eventually die. If you replace Tone with Trump Alice would celebrate it.

Where anonymous accounts and real account differ in my opinion are negative/untrue comments. I dont care if RandomUser#24225 says my mom is a slut, but I do care about it if someone I know does say it, that's what a human will naturally think. Plus in the case of celebrities anonymous accounts are irrelevant when it comes to libelous claims: they have no reach. However, celebrities have, so them posting abusing and false content like Alice did is a lot more serious than if RandomUser#259529 does it.

Even when it comes to threats real accounts are a lot more scary actually: when Tone posts about how he will take care of Ioan this will scare Ioan a lot more since he knows where he lives, lives close to his family etc. Crimes are a lot more common when a relationship exists than not (passion crimes etc). Some craze from wherever will likely leave him cold because he can't associate anything with this and will likely conclude that it's just some saddo that will do nothing anyway (not saying that no action should be taken against those cases obviously, but it would be overwhelming to not limit it, imagine if police would have to visit everyone who is "threatening" Taylor Swift)

It really shouldn't be hard to understand, and I'm sure Alice knows this herself. But obviously that logic works entirely against her (though currently it doesnt, because she is currently the coward behind alt accounts), so she will never stand up for this.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.