Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, she SAYS they are constantly saying how much they love their nine month hotel. But if she’s breathing, she’s lying. I am sure they suck up because it makes life easier but it’s unlikely Casa Evans is the love filled bubble she tries to make it out as. Yes, they are valuable to her in terms of any child support she may get, but that doesn’t mean she values them as people. I doubt very much she does.
There's information online from Alice towards the lives of the kids publicly available - not Alice's insta or the Twitter trolls - that paints a very different picture from her false narrative.

The kids deserve their rights to privacy and it doesn't look like Alice cares very much about it.

Really, their information should be completely scrubbed as much as possible but it's not in Alice's interest to do so.

Reactions: 24
Alice posted on her IG not so long back about just wanting the court cases to be done and moving on with her life.
It's really obvious that she has no life to move on with and that's the truth!
She has no life beyond this and no vision, it's sad and embarrassing that after three years she's still not looked beyond this animosity.
She's a piss poor example to those girls and that's the truth!!

Reactions: 40
They seem unaware that Alice has been savaged on Reddit, Lipstick Alley, Datalounge, D-Listed (RIP!) and it’s kind of reincarnation Peckerwood Manor, among other sites. So even if they did manage the unlikely feat of taking down Tattle, there are plenty of other websites out there who see her for what she is and oh yes, it’s perfectly legal to run and comment on these sites. So chop, chop, flying monkeys! You have a lot of work to do if you want to cleanse the world of anti-Alice thought.
Is there any proof the Texan is real though, or could she literally be all the Flying Monkeys herself... I am still in two minds...

Reactions: 7
She can just duck around and run up his legal fees now. Imagine the emails she has already sent to his lawyer now she can correspond directly with her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I am afraid so.
My baby sister's biggest worry was that after she is gone (sadly she died of cancer early this week -- at present, the words cannot really describe my hurt), her narc husband will use their kids for his supply and drain them like he drained her.

As for AFE, I do worry for the girls.

Having been there with such a mother and in a role of a scapegoat, I was driven suicidal in my teenage years (luckily my attempts failed).
I have close friends who went through similar hell in the hands of a narc mother, and both sisters, the golden child and the scapegoat have mental health issues, and a track record of several suicide attempts. They had it worse than we as their father was distant and physically violent man. Whereas we were blessed with and saved by a father who was kind, decent, nurturing, and gave us unconditional love.

I do not dare to say that AFE has done her worst already. I truly hope that before it happens the girls can be rescued by Ioan's love for them.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs from across the virtual divide. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I still hold out hope for Ella, as she is not using SM to defame her Dad. I think back to Claudia Conway, who seemed like a very angry teen during the Trump era. She spilled all the dirt about her parents and was very vocal about it. She was 15 at the time, not far off Ella's age. She is definitely a very mixed up young lady.

Reactions: 14
Why are these threads heating up again when I'm so busy with work?! 😭 Why can't I be chronically online like Alice? Great recap, @Ametrine

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh hun, im so sorry for your loss. Sending you and your family, thoughts and love 🩷🩷
I am afraid so.
My baby sister's biggest worry was that after she is gone (sadly she died of cancer early this week -- at present, the words cannot really describe my hurt), her narc husband will use their kids for his supply and drain them like he drained her.

Having been there with such a mother and in a role of a scapegoat, I was driven suicidal in my teenage years (luckily my attempts failed).
I have close friends who went through similar hell in the hands of a narc mother, and both sisters, the golden child and the scapegoat have mental health issues, and a track record of several suicide attempts. They had it worse than we as their father was distant and physically violent man. Whereas we were blessed with and saved by a father who was kind, decent, nurturing, and gave us unconditional love.

I do not dare to say that AFE has done her worst already. I truly hope that before it happens the girls can be rescued by Ioan's love for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am afraid so.

I’m so sorry for your loss 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder what her things that were never really going to happen "website" was going to be?

only fans?
Restarting her Etsy "business"
Goop/The Tig type thing? For people who want to emulate Alice's lifestyle of panda express, dirty second hand clothes and whiskey/pills
A hate site about his mother?
Her abuse diary?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They seem unaware that Alice has been savaged on Reddit, Lipstick Alley, Datalounge, D-Listed (RIP!) and it’s kind of reincarnation Peckerwood Manor, among other sites. So even if they did manage the unlikely feat of taking down Tattle, there are plenty of other websites out there who see her for what she is and oh yes, it’s perfectly legal to run and comment on these sites. So chop, chop, flying monkeys! You have a lot of work to do if you want to cleanse the world of anti-Alice thought.
Saw this on FB and saved it for the right occasion...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There seems to be something wrong with the way she thinks in that she doesn’t seem to understand consequences or be able to visualise the future. She seems to plan her life week to week (using ‘plan’ loosely). When she’s high on the hog she just can’t picture life being any different. It’s like when she feels like she’s “won” by delaying a trial for a few weeks. She can’t see the long term at all, it’s insane.
I totally agree. When I read her emails and responses, they make me think of a teenager responding to a break up. "I've got a better boyfriend now, I'm gonna make lots more money, I'm gonna...etc." I suspect that her alcohol consumption and drug use has impaired her executive functioning. The lack of development results in not being able to follow or think through consequences of actions. Also, she seems stunted at the age she started using. Her brain just may not have developed like a normal person. Hi Alice, yes, I am talking to you. I typed that out slowly so you could read it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Even when Alice shows up, she's not really present.

View attachment 2773374

I assumed she had two devices going because she was trying to record with one of them.
---
Alice was 100% recording the proceedings here - which is why she didn't respond when her name was called (she was focused on recording), and why the feedback was heard.

"My internet glitched" - oh please!
I just posted the same thing. I think the feedback was because she was recording with a second device. I thought that the second I read it when it first came out.
---
Oooooooh, so it's about Mrs Wallace being killed! I'm actually really shocked that he would post something so offensive and threatening. It's amazing how this pair still have the power to shock, I've literally never known anyone like them.
Yep.
---
Tone: Waaagh, they’re all picking on me

View attachment 2773786
Tone: Waaagh, they’re all picking on me

View attachment 2773786
Is this a regional thing? I’ve never seen an adult man write “probs”. I’ve seen women write it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I still think the feedback was because she was also connected to Loopy so he could listen and give sham legal opinions advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am afraid so.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending love.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am afraid so.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you have many happy memories of your dear sister to comfort you in your grief. Keeping you in my thoughts and sending support and love. 🤗💜

To keep this on topic, the court document index has been updated.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She doesn't have a right to obstruct and delay court proceedings which is what the sacking is all about. She has no good reasons, she wanted a trial (yes I remember all her tweets about it) but what she really wanted was to commit financial abuse by dragging it out.

I will die laughing if she brings Ma Gruff into the upcoming hearings.
View attachment 2772966
Barbara was a mediator they were using at the time. Needless to say, it didn't work out. We are still waiting for AFE's website lol. I know people hate KP and JM on here but at least they have websites, which is more than duckface can manage. I guess she didn't get to be in the JLo video. Shame.
View attachment 2772972

Except she doesn't have a litigator now when it matters. LMAO

View attachment 2772978

Yes, we know all your stupid tricks Alice. No one is fooled.

View attachment 2772987
This is the sort of abuse he was putting up with for years. It slowly kills you inside. No wonder he looked physically ill the last few years with Alice.
---
Never mind about the website, what about all the other things she's been threatening?:
  • Her book about Ioan leaving her and the divorce
  • Her book about the feud between Ioan and Matthew Rhys's families
  • Her screenplay about Ioan "leaving her for Bianca"
  • The "truth" about Matthew Rhys being revealed

We are still waiting, Alice!
I'd much rather read @kingseven's professional, timely, brilliant and hilarious tale of the Welsh feud of the century than Alice's simpering story of the Gruffudd's and the Rhys's coming to blows because their favourite sons were besotted with the Blonde Beauty from Bristol, and each family were just desperate to have this quirky, evergivetic, peonality plus superstar in THEIR family! As THEIR cherished daughter-in-law. The shining light that would elevate them to the BEST WELSH FAMILY IN WALES, nay in all of Great Britain.

Sorry. I might have got a bit carried away there.
---
this is what i dont get. If she was doing it like Kanye and actually have the new lawyer lined up when she fires her current one: Fine, the delay will be the same (probably nothing, if she is lucky a few weeks but at the likely cost of a stipulated compromise), but at least once the trial actually comes around she is somewhat prepared. She also doesn't have the expertise to negotiate a settlement like a lawyer would have (though I reckon if that would happen while she self-represents she may hire one just to check that)

She is just shooting herself in the foot now. And I wonder why it's that: does she just want to interrogate Ioan herself and is mega confident that she has custody in the bag anyway (perhaps not formally, but in practical terms that is true)?

Maybe it's all about showing how poor she is. Her minions believe she has been self-representing all this time, because they don't have the mental capacties to understand that Ioan pays her lawyers, which works against all of Alice's accusations.
Alice wasn't the brightest bulb in the box tbw, but years of alcohol, drugs, SM addiction and basically just letting her brain rot, plus her obsession with revenge on Ioan and Bianca at any cost, is killing off any intelligence she once had. It's like the narc injury of Ioan leaving her has destroyed any ability she might have had to think about anything else except what she wants and feels right now in the moment. She really seems to believe she can do what she wants, that laws don't apply to her, that she is the smartest person in the room, that whatever mad, bad and stupid schemes she comes up with are genius and incapable of failing, and that she'll never face repercussions. The damage she is doing to her own children, to their father and to their relationship is heinous, but in an impersonal way, it's actually quite sad and chilling to see the damage she is doing to herself. I think in a lot of ways Ioan and their marriage saw Alice strive to keep up that public façade of the happy family, the celebrity husband doting on his beautiful celebrity wife and children, and that kept her behaviour in line to a certain extent. But once that image was shattered she fully threw herself into revenge and is happily indulging in all her worst impulses, not realising or caring that if she ever had any decency, any speck of morality or character, that she's destroying that as well. It's poetic justice really. No matter what happens in the future, Alice is ultimately destroying herself.
---
I think Alice will rehire Bernal at some point. This is a strategic sacking to delay things.
But now he's free and had a taste of that sweet beach life with plus sized Margarita's will he want to take Alice back?

@Old Soak forget the court appearance. It's the Former Lawyers of Alice bleeping Evans Beach Party where it's at! You and @Mad Betty need to sashay on in there and get us all the goss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.