Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice better have 1-800-LAWYERS on speed dial, because there is no way, no how, she is going to be able to file witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, declarations, or any other legal documents on her own behalf. She is going to end up knocked to the ground by the force of her own incompetence.
---

Her whole life has become nothing more than a sad Fyre Festival cheese sandwich.

View attachment 2773134
We should photoshop out that sad cheese slice and photoshop in a cheese string

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s shown herself time and time again. Every time this nears a conclusion she fucks it up by firing the lawyer. We all predicted it. She’s dumb and predictable as duck.
I hope one day the girls see her for who she is. Someone who has destroyed their childhood. Not gossipers on a site you have to search to be offended by. Not by sharing screenshots from her on to oh I don’t know a public platform like Twitter and @‘ing DumBro. By actually affecting them financially, emotionally and physically. Shame on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Alice better have 1-800-LAWYERS on speed dial, because there is no way, no how, she is going to be able to file witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, declarations, or any other legal documents on her own behalf. She is going to end up knocked to the ground by the force of her own incompetence.
---

Her whole life has become nothing more than a sad Fyre Festival cheese sandwich.

View attachment 2773134
this is what i dont get. If she was doing it like Kanye and actually have the new lawyer lined up when she fires her current one: Fine, the delay will be the same (probably nothing, if she is lucky a few weeks but at the likely cost of a stipulated compromise), but at least once the trial actually comes around she is somewhat prepared. She also doesn't have the expertise to negotiate a settlement like a lawyer would have (though I reckon if that would happen while she self-represents she may hire one just to check that)

She is just shooting herself in the foot now. And I wonder why it's that: does she just want to interrogate Ioan herself and is mega confident that she has custody in the bag anyway (perhaps not formally, but in practical terms that is true)?

Maybe it's all about showing how poor she is. Her minions believe she has been self-representing all this time, because they don't have the mental capacties to understand that Ioan pays her lawyers, which works against all of Alice's accusations.

Reactions: 24
Can I just say, my two highlights from the last thread, was A-Tone-y (that’s new right?) and the comparison of Alice’s life to Fyre Festival 💀💀
The Fyre Festival 💀 I must have missed that!
If you've not seen it, watch the series called Trainwreck about the Woodstock 99 Festival.

Congratulations @Ametrine on the title thread 👏🏻🎉

I wonder if mAlice will try and pull a "legally blonde" in the up and coming hearings 🤣
Seeing that is nearly worth the cost of flying yo LA!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will do nothing before the 29th. She will rock up and say
I have no money for a new lawyer because Bernal wont send the money paid to him back to me, I haven't read the report - Bernal wont send it to me. I can't do the witness statements and other filings because I have no lawyer. I can't get a lawyer because I have no money. The trial needs to be postponed until I've got a new lawyer and can see the report. And a new lawyer (once I find one) will need another month to get up to speed minimum.
I guarantee it.

• Angry
Reactions: 63
Never mind about the website, what about all the other things she's been threatening?:
  • Her book about Ioan leaving her and the divorce
  • Her book about the feud between Ioan and Matthew Rhys's families
  • Her screenplay about Ioan "leaving her for Bianca"
  • The "truth" about Matthew Rhys being revealed

We are still waiting, Alice!
I’m still waiting for all the proof she has been saying she has.
---
I'm sad Bernal is gone. His grammar and spelling errors in court documents were a thing of legend.

Plus the waiting sucks. It even grinds me down, and it has nothing to do with me. Imagine poor Ioan. And the prolonged hell the girls are kept in my Alice and the court.
I’ll miss the stains on court filings where he rested his coffee.

• Haha
She’s preparing her case…

IMG_4225.jpeg

Will judge Josh notice the subtle hint. 🤔

@sh1tsandgiggles I don’t know how much you know about the staircase but that Todd b Peterson on insta that she’s following. Is heading back home from Cabo (god help the Jewish neighbour). His Spanish is bad but he says Michael is not his real dad, he’s just the only dad he knew? Is that true? And Is it a psychotic break or is he always like this? Sorry to bug you but you put me on to his dumpster fire account. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Judge Josh had no truck with the “yes please I’d like a lawyer because I don’t have one” at Ella’s hearing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Alice will rehire Bernal at some point. This is a strategic sacking to delay things.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The constant delays and the slow moving of the law is absolutely soul destroying. I wonder if Ioan and Bianca are going to wait until it is settled before they have their big day.

I'm not sure that that is William Wallace having his throat cut, I think it might be Wallace doing the cutting. I'm not going to watch it though. In which case why did the idiot bro post it. I always thought W.Wallace was hung drawn and quartered.

Reactions: 16
She will do nothing before the 29th. She will rock up and say
I have no money for a new lawyer because Bernal wont send the money paid to him back to me, I haven't read the report - Bernal wont send it to me. I can't do the witness statements and other filings because I have no lawyer. I can't get a lawyer because I have no money. The trial needs to be postponed until I've got a new lawyer and can see the report. And a new lawyer (once I find one) will need another month to get up to speed minimum.
I guarantee it.
Nah! She's going to be a no show I'd put money on that.

Reactions: 19
I think Alice will rehire Bernal at some point. This is a strategic sacking to delay things.
For my own curiosity, I just looked at the dates on @Hiraeth 's Index of Court Documents in the wiki. Alice fired Leon in June, 2022 and substituted Marie two months later. She fired Marie at the end of May, 2023 and hired Bernal one month later. Who knows what she's got up her sleeve?

Reactions: 14
Is she not also more unhinged on social media when she isn’t represented?
I don’t think Ioan’s team will stipulate to delay. Come the 29th his side will be ready to move forward, no matter what is in that custody report.
I wonder why the report was delayed ALICE?

Reactions: 29
I want to know if there was screaming involved in the dissolution of Al and BernAl or if it was ‘tense’ emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice will show up in court and lose nearly everything. She will post on Instagram claiming to be victimized by Ioan and the judge for not allowing her an extension to find a new attorney. She will also hire paps for the hysterical photos. She will sell details to the DM. Playing the victim is the only thing she is good at.

Reactions: 39
Judge Josh had no truck with the “yes please I’d like a lawyer because I don’t have one” at Ella’s hearing
We like to think that young persons have been taught to use words such as 'please' and 'thank you' and I recall in documents that Alice was upset that Ioan insisted that their children use these words.

But, no, sadly, Ella did not use the word 'please' when replying to the judge (per transcript of court document).

• Sad
I don’t know if she’ll show up. She hasn’t every time she has been in the hot seat before. Even at the risk of arrest for an FTA. She barely got out of that one. She did show up when her booze soaked brain thought Ella was going to obtain a RO against I and B but even then she only lasted in the court room a short time as she was short circuiting

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.