Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice better have 1-800-LAWYERS on speed dial, because there is no way, no how, she is going to be able to file witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, declarations, or any other legal documents on her own behalf.
She couldn't do it with a lawyer either. I have accepted none of those things will happen and I'm sure IG and his team have too.
---
Despite Alice's protests, she's still gonna need a job. 🤭
You need to wash your mouth out with soap. That's filthy language!!

On Planet Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Alice shows up without an attorney, she may get booted out of court for showing her ass.

FB_IMG_1708209162854.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if another lawyer would take the case on at this point. Especially if a retainer wasn’t paid from the blocked account
---
Even Bernal would say no.
If it didn’t break the first rule of Tattle I would email him a Tattle code

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder why the report was delayed ALICE?
I wonder if after reading the Dupee report in Bernal's office Alice started shouting Utter Utter defamation and told Bernal she wanted to contest it. Even with physical custody granted imo, the narc injury of Dupee's expose would be too much for Mother of the Year. Bernal said that it wasn't a good idea and got fired on the spot.

It reminds me of her firing Marie. I believe she wanted her to be Ella's lawyer at the fake RO hearing and Marie said no and was fired on the spot.

Reactions: 20
The constant delays and the slow moving of the law is absolutely soul destroying. I wonder if Ioan and Bianca are going to wait until it is settled before they have their big day.

I'm not sure that that is William Wallace having his throat cut, I think it might be Wallace doing the cutting. I'm not going to watch it though. In which case why did the idiot bro post it. I always thought W.Wallace was hung drawn and quartered.
It’s not. I’ve seen that movie a dozen times. This is in the beginning when his wife is killed.

Reactions: 9
Even when Alice shows up, she's not really present.

1708622100613.png

Reactions: 24
It’s not. I’ve seen that movie a dozen times. This is in the beginning when his wife is killed.
Oooooooh, so it's about Mrs Wallace being killed! I'm actually really shocked that he would post something so offensive and threatening. It's amazing how this pair still have the power to shock, I've literally never known anyone like them.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Alice will show up in court and lose nearly everything. She will post on Instagram claiming to be victimized by Ioan and the judge for not allowing her an extension to find a new attorney. She will also hire paps for the hysterical photos. She will sell details to the DM. Playing the victim is the only thing she is good at.
And she’s not even good at that! She managed to hold onto her victim status for a short while but that’s all gone. Along with the public’s general goodwill. The majority now see her for the demented abuser she is.

Reactions: 16
There's more from that transcript.

1708623099190.png

LMAO AFE self repping is going to be a treat. It will take twice as long as it's supposed to.

1708623203398.png

AFE is clearly recording it on another device hence the interference. Illegally. I believe she will try to record the hearings and bring Ella with her to do the same. I wonder will Ella be live-streaming the hearing to her Discord buddies?

Regardless it will be a bleeping shambles.

Reactions: 14
Don't tempt her!! She might show her ass literally to Judge Josh. For any newbies here:

View attachment 2773397
The fact that this information is public.. Could you imagine for example the teachers and classmates of the kids reading that? I'd be mortified.
Someone should show this to her deranged instagram followers. This is their idol. This is the person they're calling a great mother. I can't💀

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.