Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice would just delete it and block them. She only has sickophants on her Insta.
They'd probably come up with excuses because ShE wAS bLinDsIdEd.
Also, her screaming at him that she wants him to die while her daughter was literally right there. Who tf does that? And that's most likely not the worst she's treated him in front of the kids. What a nutjob.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So much money wasted on Bernal and I doubt any of it will be refunded. She probably burnt through his retainer with regular calls to run her latest schemes past him.

Reactions: 27
I'm sad Bernal is gone. His grammar and spelling errors in court documents were a thing of legend.

Plus the waiting sucks. It even grinds me down, and it has nothing to do with me. Imagine poor Ioan. And the prolonged hell the girls are kept in my Alice and the court.
I believe Ioan has done waiting. He and Bianca live a full life. Naturally, Ioan is doing what he can to rescue his girls and help them. He has a team of experienced, solid professionals. He has acted wisely and with caution.

By now Ioan has likely stopped harbouring any illusions and hopes that Alice loves her daughters and would be reasonable. I bet Ioan can draft the best Alice in court or what will Alice do Bingo cards as she is so predictable and at last, Ioan can see her clearly.
While Ioan is playing high level chess, Alice is stuck playing whack-a-mole.

Alice is pretty much out of moves, has painted herself in the corner. Her life is on hold, she has no life to speak of. Every day is the same, likely in haze and spent online running hundreds of socks. Whatever she does, she makes her situation worse. There are several swords hanging over her head and pretending these do not exist, will not make any difference.

Luckily, Ioan does not have to sit and wait, his attention is no longer on Alice. She has no power over him, she is more akin to annoying mosquito. Ioan has taken his power back.

Speaking in Alice's language with her zero-sum mentality: Ioan has already won and Alice is the loser she has always been.
---
Oooooooh, so it's about Mrs Wallace being killed! I'm actually really shocked that he would post something so offensive and threatening. It's amazing how this pair still have the power to shock, I've literally never known anyone like them.

I still do not think there is a pair of them. I believe it is all Alice (screeching into void, as lonely as her single remaining braincell). Hence Tonely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
We like to think that young persons have been taught to use words such as 'please' and 'thank you' and I recall in documents that Alice was upset that Ioan insisted that their children use these words.

But, no, sadly, Ella did not use the word 'please' when replying to the judge (per transcript of court document).
I was aiming to convey more the entitlement of AFE sending her child into a legal setting without a lawyer and asking for one to be provided….

Reactions: 8
Alice was 100% recording the proceedings here - which is why she didn't respond when her name was called (she was focused on recording), and why the feedback was heard.

"My internet glitched" - oh please!
Well sure, possibly, but me? I like to believe she was drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So a woman named Wallace is actually killed. And the idiot posts that on his public Twitter profile thinking he’s so smart.
I hope that post has been noted by the authorities. Threats are serious. I think Alice is far too lazy to pull off most stuff, but her league of extraordinary idiots may no be.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think she's done this because she thinks it will mean she can talk to Yo?

Everything else she has done to force contact with him he has resisted. This will take a judge to stop.

Reactions: 29
There's more from that transcript.

View attachment 2773412
LMAO AFE self repping is going to be a treat. It will take twice as long as it's supposed to.

View attachment 2773419
AFE is clearly recording it on another device hence the interference. Illegally. I believe she will try to record the hearings and bring Ella with her to do the same. I wonder will Ella be live-streaming the hearing to her Discord buddies?

Regardless it will be a bleeping shambles.
This didn't go through for some reason so reposting.

There's more from that transcript.

View attachment 2773412
LMAO AFE self repping is going to be a treat. It will take twice as long as it's supposed to.

View attachment 2773419
AFE is clearly recording it on another device hence the interference. Illegally. I believe she will try to record the hearings and bring Ella with her to do the same. I wonder will Ella be live-streaming the hearing to her Discord buddies?

Regardless it will be a bleeping shambles.

Reactions: 9
So a woman named Wallace is actually killed. And the idiot posts that on his public Twitter profile thinking he’s so smart.
Yeah he posted a scene from Gladiator just afterwards where Maximus talks about his murdered wife. It’s absolutely creepy and supposed to be threatening. He’s such an inadequate.

Reactions: 29
They seem unaware that Alice has been savaged on Reddit, Lipstick Alley, Datalounge, D-Listed (RIP!) and it’s kind of reincarnation Peckerwood Manor, among other sites. So even if they did manage the unlikely feat of taking down Tattle, there are plenty of other websites out there who see her for what she is and oh yes, it’s perfectly legal to run and comment on these sites. So chop, chop, flying monkeys! You have a lot of work to do if you want to cleanse the world of anti-Alice thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Tone posts image of someone getting their throat slit on X.

Tone then complains about people on Tattle who are not posting gratuitous content.

Tone, who is defending his sister, has NEVER posted anything rational, reasonable or nuanced in defence of Alice.

If people are telling lies about her or there’s another side to this story we are happy to be corrected.

Tony has threatened people, tried to dox and harassed and defamed Ioan and Bianca and lied about Ioan but we are the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Confident there has been some legal action for a few of them as they’re not @ioan copying him in their tweets anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.