Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old habits die hard, she must have woken up with a bolt and checked Twitter. If she starts deleting IG comments sheā€™s definitely back on the juice.

Reactions: 15
Nothing says 'I'm hurt and offended by a troll's disgusting comment' quite like reposting it 13 times on your own account.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nothing says 'I'm hurt and offended by a troll's disgusting comment' quite like reposting it 13 times on your own account.
Well you can share it widely and repeatedly so the Troll gets more attention and more hurt and offence is caused. Presumably because you expect Instapol to send in Inspector Knacker and Officer Dibble to investigate. And that they will ignore the illegal threats and calls to dox

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Blood tests every six weeksā€¦ Type II diabetes,
It won't be long before she hasn't the money for the best insurance plan, those unnecessary blood tests will be a thing of the past, but she really could have kidney problems, anemia, uncontrolled diabetes, cholesterol problems or other ailments that needs blood tests every six weeks. She doesn't look like the picture of health, but she obviously doesn't have any physical ailment that would prevent her from working, she would be shouting it from the rooftops if she did. šŸ˜‚
You don't have blood tests every 6 weeks for Type II diabetes, it's every 3 months. Likewise for cholesterol. I have no idea for kidney issues. Even my thyroid (underactive) is just once a year unless my yearly medical shows issues. That is easily remedy by adjusting your medication and only needs one blood test about 4 -6 weeks after the change. My blood type is never mentioned. If i hadn't donated blood and had a blood transfuion, I wouldn't have a clue.
I am surprised that DM hasn't picked up this story, poor picked upon brother of superstar Alice Evans, dying of kidney failure due to the failing NHS, bullied on X, formerly known as Twitter for defending her in her acrimous divorce from actor Ioan Gruffudd. That post was definitely aimed at the DM, thankfully they haven't taken the bait.

Reactions: 18
Thank you for giving us all nightmares tonight!
She could swallow you whole šŸ¤Ŗ I really find her baffling. Joke or not, she's literally throwing in everyone's face of how good looking she thinks she is, when she's a less than a box standard aging woman, with a rotten to the core abuser personality.

Reactions: 17
Idiots are responding with @FBI about this...
Really!? Get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
AFE loves it when someone over steps the mark like Tracy did. She screenshats it and reposts it and tries to make hay from it.

That's why she hatched a plan with the Texan to come on here and bait us by talking tit about Ella so others might join in and then the screenshats would be taken and reposted as proof we are 'going after the kids'. It's all part of her idiotic battle against 'trolls'. As always, a narc's accusations are confessions and she is the true troll with a DVRO to prove it.

1708957240779.png

and

1708957303502.png

Bit like "Tone" getting all up in his sister's idiotic battles

Reactions: 19
Someone thinks that "Tone" is really Tone. Bless. "Tone" is not giving up his battle against Twattle.

1708957544240.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Whoever said that she was trolling us by having Tone speak French was spot on.

Sheā€™s so thirsty for attention that having us questioning whether Tone is really her feeds into her social media addiction.

Reactions: 24
Tone was saying in 2022 that he was certain tattle would only be around for a few more months.
I can't be sorry for him that 20% of the vitriol he spews out comes back to him.
Id place a bet that tattle will be around for years after he's gone, which isn't far away based on the science of how long people live when on dialysis. I feel sorry for his sad life and how he's wasted his last few years. Would sure suck to be him, oh well nevermind karma.
---

It doesn't matter so much if Alice is a match or not as long as someone is willing to give up a kidney and has a healthy kidney even if they don't match they can get added to a list to mutually exchange kidneys.
Iā€™m sorry but talking about someoneā€™s demise, no matter who it is, is just distasteful to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What the actual duck does Alice do day to day? She hasnā€™t a job. She hasnā€™t many (if any) real friends. She doesnā€™t look like she exercises. Her kids are at school all day. And old enough to keep themselves occupied when home. She doesnā€™t appear to have any hobbies. Sheā€™s not house proud, so cleaning is out the window. Ditto with cooking (thanksgiving potatas anyone?) She never travels. She might sock a bit on line but hardly enough to rake up much time. Tone isnā€™t tweeting every 10 mins and I presume her other known socks arenā€™t either. She hasnā€™t reopened the Etsy store so we can assume her glue gun is still under a bedside cabinet somewhere. Her Cameos are finished, her comic cons are gone. She has been hiding under a rock legally so canā€™t be taking control of her legal ness. She rarely instagrams. So what the hell does she do? Itā€™s very strange. Maybe she really is writing her book (that will never see the light of day)
She does nothing but post online and wear that whatsapp group chat out.

But thatā€™s it. She just exists. She is taking up space in beautiful LA doing absolutely nothing. Just rotting. I really want the girls to be free of her. They canā€™t go with I and B right now but they need to be removed from her care. And I use the term ā€œcareā€ lightly.

Reactions: 24
Iā€™m sorry but talking about someoneā€™s demise, no matter who it is, is just distasteful to me.

Does the real Anthony even have health problems or kidney disease?

All medical data is private and all we know is what Alice claims and she lies, you know.

If you think of her pattern of behaviour: attention no matter what, endless grief thieving -- whether it is someone's death or illness, inventing illnesses for herself, for her daughters... why not invent illnesses for her (fake) brother?
She gets sympathy and attention (or she hoped so).
But now there is an added bonus: she can grift off him (a compassionate sister raising funds to help her brave disabled brother), do a fundraising.

Also, when writing about blood transfusions and dialyses, she should have done some research first -- the amounts are ridiculous!

Or perhaps she mixed up the amounts and listed how much alcoholic beverages she consumes per week instead?

Meanwhile, the real Anthony might be grey rocking her and whatever she does, won't make him to contact her. Same as her father.

ETA: I am suddenly getting ads and articles promoting beautiful train rides through Wales!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.