Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus what was she doing on Twitter at that age. That is genuinely horrifying and Ioan should have stopped it.
Alice would have made the account. Kids aren't really into twitter though. It's her tik tok, Snapchat and Discord accounts that would be more worrying.

Reactions: 10
Alice/Tone haven't acknowledged that they have received an apology 8 hours ago. Funny that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It would have been Alice not Ella I'm sure.
IIRC Alice once said they made that account because Ella wanted to see content of a youtuber. If you read "Ella"'s tweets Alice clearly wrote them, that's just too advanced for a 7 year old (even if Alice errrr tried to make her sound like a child). And she has abandoned this account years ago for her own account (that wasnt referenced by neither Alice or Ioan until Alice started to drag her into her fight in 2022)

Alice/Tone haven't acknowledged that they have received an apology 8 hours ago. Funny that.
I loled at one of her minions having a mindless rant at how a apology is not an apology if you urge the "victim" (lmao) at the end to change. All hope is lost for those creatures....

Reactions: 19
Alice once said they made that account because Ella wanted to see content of a youtuber.
Sure Jan. Because searching on YT would just be too easy.

Tracy posted this.

1708986069477.png

No she won't because she's a bleep.
1708986320126.png

---
Ioan haș properly got his balls back!!!!! A not so subtle 'duck you' to Alice and Tone!!!
That was posted to promote Liar but I thought it was appropriate.

Reactions: 19
Alice: "Abuse is good" (y)
1000024111.jpg

Ah okay, so people saying their opinion about a abuser is a reason? Gotcha
1000024110.jpg

Ioan haș properly got his balls back!!!!! A not so subtle 'duck you' to Alice and Tone!!!
its an old retweet. he has not used twitter in years

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Alice feels it's OK to dox an anonymous account if they post abuse?
Let's do that, Dear Abby, New Lips, Dog Lady, Junventus...

200w (12).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All these idiots were shouting back in 2021 about how feeble YoBee's relationship is, he'll dump her, he'll cheat, blah, blah. Instead he popped on his knee and they are to be married. He's completely moved on from Al.

Al instead still has every picture of him on her IG, hangs onto his name desperately and can't admit to herself she's lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh the shame.

I just googled evergivetic to see what it means and Tattle popped up. I thought it was a real word right up to 2 mins ago. 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
The clue was in the tweet I guess.

View attachment 2782156

So is it supposed to say energetic then? In my defence that’s not a word often associated with Alice.
for some reason, every time I see this it reminds me of the amazing moment Sam Fox got stuck in her cloak- she was absolutely wasted but kept saying (slurring) “I’m not drunk. I don’t even drink. I am an actress.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alice: "Abuse is good" (y)
View attachment 2782382
Ah okay, so people saying their opinion about a abuser is a reason? Gotcha
View attachment 2782387

its an old retweet. he has not used twitter in years
Alice is a fool beyond measure.

Twitter is certainly a place where truth and honesty are virtues. People are kind and false usernames are rare.

Right, Alice.

Where she threatened self harm because an unnamed hoarse whisperer blocked her.

Twitter collects nutters and Alice (and tone) have showcased how obscene it can be. Also Alice, the video of your daughter is still online in deep distress. If it were my daughter, I'd move heaven and earth to have it taken down.

But no. Alice is bringing attention to her brother who is fighting an avatar with sunglasses. That's where we are in tonight's program.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.