Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the real Anthony even have health problems or kidney disease?

All medical data is private and all we know is what Alice claims and she lies, you know.

If you think of her pattern of behaviour: attention no matter what, endless grief thieving -- whether it is someone's death or illness, inventing illnesses for herself, for her daughters... why not invent illnesses for her (fake) brother?
She gets sympathy and attention (or she hoped so).
But now there is an added bonus: she can grift off him (a compassionate sister raising funds to help her brave disabled brother), do a fundraising.

Also, when writing about blood transfusions and dialyses, she should have done some research first -- the amounts are ridiculous!

Or perhaps she mixed up the amounts and listed how much alcoholic beverages she consumes per week instead?

Meanwhile, the real Anthony might be grey rocking her and whatever she does, won't make him to contact her. Same as her father.

ETA: I am suddenly getting ads and articles promoting beautiful train rides through Wales!
the disease is probably real because she said the same thing to Ioan in one of her text messages, including the coma story and whatnot. I get it could be still not true but Alice has big issues to keep the story to cover her individual lies straight, so since she does manage to keep this one somewhat consistent I will assume that bit is true.

Reactions: 26
Does the real Anthony even have health problems or kidney disease?

All medical data is private and all we know is what Alice claims and she lies, you know.

If you think of her pattern of behaviour: attention no matter what, endless grief thieving -- whether it is someone's death or illness, inventing illnesses for herself, for her daughters... why not invent illnesses for her (fake) brother?
She gets sympathy and attention (or she hoped so).
But now there is an added bonus: she can grift off him (a compassionate sister raising funds to help her brave disabled brother), do a fundraising.

Also, when writing about blood transfusions and dialyses, she should have done some research first -- the amounts are ridiculous!

Or perhaps she mixed up the amounts and listed how much alcoholic beverages she consumes per week instead?

Meanwhile, the real Anthony might be grey rocking her and whatever she does, won't make him to contact her. Same as her father.

ETA: I am suddenly getting ads and articles promoting beautiful train rides through Wales!
I've been getting ads telling me where my nearest majestic wines shop is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I don't even drink the stuff šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You don't have blood tests every 6 weeks for Type II diabetes, it's every 3 months. Likewise for cholesterol. I have no idea for kidney issues. Even my thyroid (underactive) is just once a year unless my yearly medical shows issues. That is easily remedy by adjusting your medication and only needs one blood test about 4 -6 weeks after the change. My blood type is never mentioned. If i hadn't donated blood and had a blood transfuion, I wouldn't have a clue.
I am surprised that DM hasn't picked up this story, poor picked upon brother of superstar Alice Evans, dying of kidney failure due to the failing NHS, bullied on X, formerly known as Twitter for defending her in her acrimous divorce from actor Ioan Gruffudd. That post was definitely aimed at the DM, thankfully they haven't taken the bait.
Yet..............

Reactions: 10
Have I told you guys the story how my narc "friend" started telling about her breast biopsy and what had happened with it? About how she was distraught that she had cancer? She just forgot that I was well versed in diagnostics and knew all she was saying was technical BS. I challenged her on what she was saying and she didn't know how to respond. Then all of a sudden everything was perfectly fine.

This is how far narcs will go.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think I've found mine and it's prettier.
OMG šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Dammit you look better than me šŸ˜©
Bridge just needs to draw on a pair of Warby Parkers and then they're identical!

I don't know if Alice's particular brand of narcissism is considered covert, but hot damn, living with her must have been exhausting.

Reactions: 9
Bridge just needs to draw on a pair of Warby Parkers and then they're identical!

I don't know if Alice's particular brand of narcissism is considered covert, but hot damn, living with her must have been exhausting.

I linemanaged a covert narc, it was an absolutely unbearable experience. Very different to overt narc like Al.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Please for the love of God don't judge an entire city (Bristol) by Alice and Tone! I thought more of you Turds than that. As a former resident of the beautiful city, I love and miss it very much. I hate the accent, but ...hey ho, you can't have it all.! I live eslewhere now but I still love my old stomping ground from my uni days.

Edit- and as someone who still has family there there is no giant dildo statue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What the actual duck does Alice do day to day? She hasnā€™t a job. She hasnā€™t many (if any) real friends. She doesnā€™t look like she exercises. Her kids are at school all day. And old enough to keep themselves occupied when home. She doesnā€™t appear to have any hobbies. Sheā€™s not house proud, so cleaning is out the window. Ditto with cooking (thanksgiving potatas anyone?) She never travels. She might sock a bit on line but hardly enough to rake up much time. Tone isnā€™t tweeting every 10 mins and I presume her other known socks arenā€™t either. She hasnā€™t reopened the Etsy store so we can assume her glue gun is still under a bedside cabinet somewhere. Her Cameos are finished, her comic cons are gone. She has been hiding under a rock legally so canā€™t be taking control of her legal ness. She rarely instagrams. So what the hell does she do? Itā€™s very strange. Maybe she really is writing her book (that will never see the light of day)
Are you trying to insinuate that Alice is a lazy bleep? šŸ¤£.

I can think of a few things she does every day.

1. Trawls ebay for out of date cosmetics

2. Watches Emma piss on the floor because she is too idle to walk her.

3. Tidies her collection of panda express menus

4. Refreshes her tattle thread every 5 seconds (Hi bleep chops šŸ‘‹)

5. Thinks up new sock user names

She really is quite productive.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please for the love of God don't judge an entire city (Bristol) by Alice and Tone! I thought more of you Turds than that. As a former resident of the beautiful city, I love and miss it very much. I hate the accent, but ...hey ho, you can't have it all.! I live eslewhere now but I still love my old stomping ground from my uni days.

Edit- and as someone who still has family there there is no giant dildo statue.
Agree, its not fair on Bristol!
And ai think we should do crowdfunding and erect (pardon the pun) a giant dildo statue in Bristol! Because there should be one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love this gesture, so cute. Alice would never do this, she wouldnā€™t want attention to go to anyone other than her. Also, itā€™s a better design than the Alice Evans sticker tit šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
sighs. Wrote a reply about kidney disease and the page refreshed so ill keep it sweet.
If someone isnt compliant with medication and special diets, they will be ineligible for a transplant, and their dialysis will be ā€˜palliativeā€™. But you can lead a fairly prolonged life on dialysis.
butā€¦.. who even knows if the real tone has kidney issues, alice probably made him have a fake ailment, just like her. šŸ„±

Reactions: 18
I love this gesture, so cute. Alice would never do this, she wouldnā€™t want attention to go to anyone other than her. Also, itā€™s a better design than the Alice Evans sticker tit šŸ¤£
When made by your nine year old daughter its cute. When made by a 40 something has-been it's not so cute.

Reactions: 24
When made by your nine year old daughter its cute. When made by a 40 something has-been it's not so cute.
Oh God, can you imagine Ioan walking the red carpet having to wear some god-awful embellished shoes or cummerbund or lapel pin?

Interviewer: "Who are you wearing?"
Ioan (through gritted teeth): "My loving, evergivetic wife Alice designed this for me! I am the luckiest baby angel ever!"

His own personal Walk of Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh the shame.

I just googled evergivetic to see what it means and Tattle popped up. I thought it was a real word right up to 2 mins ago. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
---
The clue was in the tweet I guess.

IMG_4259.jpeg

So is it supposed to say energetic then? In my defence thatā€™s not a word often associated with Alice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She has by making a Twitter page ā€œforced2defendā€, although I suspect thatā€™s similar to the Tone account and used by others for nefarious reasons.
I've always found the choice of Twitter handle hilarious. It just makes it sound as though she doesn't want to be involved in this shitshow (don't blame her!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.