Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder who’s paying for this investigation in to Tattle.

Can’t be Tone as he’s too ill to work and on Universal Credit.

Can’t be Alice coz she’s broke and can’t afford to feed her Babyeez.
Alice should be saving her money. She'll need a defense attorney before long. Tone will expect her to pay for his as well.

Reactions: 13
The exposing the kids to strangers thing..

Just how weird is this?
Sending a signed photo of yourself with your child in it via your husband's fan club as a prize to a randomer. Not even a photo of him. But it's his fan club. Why would you send a photo of a child?

She's just so odd.
ETA: it's not even a nice photo. Alice was blinded by her jawline clearly.

Screenshot_2024-02-24-08-51-30-27_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I see Vile V sister Isabella is doing an Alice. Even if it’s all true which it likely is, going to the press isn’t the best move.
Who's Vile V sister Isabella??
---
View attachment 2776135
so I was right. they are in Miami (Will Smith mentioned yesterday that they continue shooting there today)

(I'm not Bianca, I swear)
What's that quote about protesting too much... :cool:
---
How do you know they are in Miami?
@welp knows all because she's an IT genius superspy.

And because she's Bianca.
---
The flounce didn't last 12 hours. And no Tone, it's not libel if we are gossiping about your posts. They are your own words.

View attachment 2776504
---
Wouldn't it be great if Alice and her flying monkeys were exposed, picked up, and charged for all the abuse they have dished over the last 3 years.

View attachment 2776522
It could happen! Years ago Alice was sat on her ass bragging on the internet about her marriage and Ioan's 7" and how anyone who didn't like her were just jealous fans Ioan wouldn't look twice at. Guess who's now sat on her ass on the internet bemoaning her broken marriage, the loss of Ioan's 7" and reduced to cyber stalking her ex and jealously attacking his fiancée every 5 minutes?! You could almost say she unwittingly manifested her current reality into being. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Who's Vile V sister Isabella??
---

What's that quote about protesting too much... :cool:
---

@welp knows all because she's an IT genius superspy.

And because she's Bianca.

tbh good on her

Reactions: 14
Tone/Alice has lost her damn mind. Still going on and on. Keep encouraging people to dox dumbass. You've left enough evidence.

View attachment 2776812View attachment 2776813

And this.

View attachment 2776819

Poor bastard couldn't find his way out of a paper bag, but he's going to hunt and dox people who think is sister is a bleep. :LOL:

View attachment 2776820
Just your friendly Tattle Turd reminder to stock up on your snacks for the day when we're exposed and our lives will forever be over. We can't face the end of our world without snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Alice loses her tit every time YoBee travel, every time there is a happy photo, every time evidence challenges her imaginary perfection, and if there isn't a real "reason" to be pissed off or play a victim that particular day, she'll make one up. I can't imagine living a life like this.

Reactions: 24
Oh god, i was hoping nobody else in the family had inherited that personality glitch.
I hope Im wrong. But either monoTone is completely demented/ stoned/ drunk or… these silly made up words to make up BIRSTIRDS is very similar to what my friends 13 yo is playing with her friends at. She texts me cute pics of animals because we share love of cats etc. Except they dont try to spell out swear words - not to me or her mum anyway
Also re Tone and Rach: if it is (sometimes) real him, I suspect something permanent happened to his mental ability and if Rach is still with him, she is basically looking after a very ill person and probably is not aware of what he is saying online. She might know he has trouble sleeping and spends his time chatting online, when she is asleep/ at work etc. not everybody checks what their spouse is doing, its more of a mAlice territory. Plus she might herself be a crazy gobby witch, who approves of it - we just dont know anything about her apart from that she looks pretty in photos.
Just adding my speculation

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The exposing the kids to strangers thing..

Just how weird is this?
Sending a signed photo of yourself with your child in it via your husband's fan club as a prize to a randomer. Not even a photo of him. But it's his fan club. Why would you send a photo of a child?

She's just so odd.
ETA: it's not even a nice photo. Alice was blinded by her jawline clearly.

View attachment 2776949
She definitely believed she was the star in that marriage, probably told him he only had fans because of her. She probably not-so-secretly believed that his fans were actually her fans in disguise.

I'm kind of surprised she managed to turn his fan site into a fan site for her because this kind of behaviour is actually so disturbing on so many levels.

Reactions: 27
She definitely believed she was the star in that marriage, probably told him he only had fans because of her. She probably not-so-secretly believed that his fans were actually her fans in disguise.

I'm kind of surprised she managed to turn his fan site into a fan site for her because this kind of behaviour is actually so disturbing on so many levels.
Aligning herself with Ioan's fans was another form of control. Moo!

Reactions: 24
The Mail + paywall articles. Amazing. Hopefully it'll both cure me of my SBoS addiction and put paid to any public interest in Alice and her narcissism (and antics to get DM views)

Reactions: 15
Aligning herself with Ioan's fans was another form of control. Moo!
I think it also fed her narc ego to "steal" his fans from him, but also I feel like she was kind of marking her territory with said fans. It's like she was using him and their family to draw fans in to her, make them feel special and more bonded to her, like they were actually more than fans, but at the same time she was showing off that Ioan belonged to her and their little family were all so happy and loved up together.

Reactions: 23
Alice thought she could charm the fans who already saw through her. She failed at that too.
Failed actress, failed marriage, failed mother. She’ll be adding failed to represent herself by the end of this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is that what happened to Tony and Alice? They were doxxed for chatting on a gossip site and can never leave their houses again?
This will be AFE's excuse for not working. Evil Tattlers have doxxed her (eh she doxxed herself) and she can't leave the house.
---
Wow quite the night on X last night! Someone always goes into meltdown mode when I & B take a trip somewhere nice. 😏
It reminds Alice of the jollies and free trips she used to get as IG's plus one. If she wasn't spaffing money on rent she can't afford, she could take the kids somewhere nice. But no, tell them that they can't have nice things because of, wait for it, BIANCA!!!
---
I cant help thinking (here with insomnia) that not only few people use Tony’s account, but one of those people is a teenager..
I don't. Ella has her issues but I really don't think she's that thick.
---
Just how weird is this? Sending a signed photo of yourself with your child in it via your husband's fan club as a prize to a randomer. Not even a photo of him. But it's his fan club. Why would you send a photo of a child?
This is typical AFE. She took over his fan page of FB and made is all about herself. The child is the Golden Child and as we saw from her collage of favourite people, Ella gets the central role, not IG.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Oooh, are we being doxxed/outed/shamed again? 🙄
I think that almost everyone I know is aware that I go on a gossip website to point and laugh at Alice. I'm always trying to get new recruits to the Turd Army, unfortunately, no-one is interested, mostly because they have absolutely no idea who she is 🥴.
My boss honestly wouldn't give a toss, my neighbours aren't going to be forming an angry mob outside my front door, if I got my pic in the local rag, no-one reads it anyway.
What do they think is going to happen to us? Alice is a nobody, and being a bit sarky online about her terrible dress sense, or commenting on her horrendous divorce proceedings, doesn't make us international criminals (apart from @welp obviously!)
Give it a rest Tonely, you'll do yourself a mischief, getting all worked up like that 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 37
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.