Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Tone" was tweeting shite at 4am UK time

1708777704947.png

"Tone" using 'it' again. Just like Ella did in court - wonder where she got that from? Her mother or an uncle she doesn't want anything to do with (as Lin said).

1708777812503.png

"Tone" is glued to Tattle but it's recent not 2021 lol. Commenting is not stalking, you melt. Also Taybridge looked at publicly available info

1708777913073.png

Alice really unmasked herself here, as others have noted. She is talking about herself here. Her life is over as she doesn't have a man she can parasite from now. It didn't have to be this way but AFE doesn't want to adult.

1708778117603.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Alice is as bonkers as Liz Golyar. All these "enemies" and "attacks" are made up. I don't believe any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"Tone" was tweeting shite at 4am UK time

View attachment 2777258
"Tone" using 'it' again. Just like Ella did in court - wonder where she got that from? Her mother or an uncle she doesn't want anything to do with (as Lin said).

View attachment 2777261

"Tone" is glued to Tattle but it's recent not 2021 lol. Commenting is not stalking, you melt. Also Taybridge looked at publicly available info

View attachment 2777269

Alice really unmasked herself here, as others have noted. She is talking about herself here. Her life is over as she doesn't have a man she can parasite from now. It didn't have to be this way but AFE doesn't want to adult.

View attachment 2777273
I don’t understand - what part of anyone’s life would be over if…some unknown tit in Bristol published their name on Twitter saying they’d been mean about someone who was on telly in the 90s? This isn’t making the national papers. It wouldn’t even make it beyond 5 people on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I don’t wish Alice or her batshit brother any harm in any way shape or form. Do I think she needs to be held accountable for her actions toward her meal ticket? Yes. Do I think the girls will eventually go no contact? Yes.
Do I think Alice uses that Tony account? Again, yes.
Do I hope she eventually sees what a life she has wasted? Yes.
Does any of that matter to my friends, family etc? Not a tiny bit.
Imagine she’d actually taken the salient advice and or heeded the warnings of what’s ahead of her being a narc mum.

Reactions: 46
As much as I’d miss my little tattle fix. The end of the thread would mean Alice and her socks fade into total oblivion even more than they already are. Nobody here needs tattle like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Nobody here needs tattle like she does.
Tattle proves she is still infamous famous. No wonder "Tone" is obsessed by it. She gets duck all interaction on X between Tone and Can'tbeblank, (still locked lol) - but I want to hear your tRuTh Alice, don't be shy!! Oh and don't forget to show up in court and tell Judge Josh your tRuTh too!! It's the moment you have been waiting for!

Reactions: 16
As much as I’d miss my little tattle fix. The end of the thread would mean Alice and her socks fade into total oblivion even more than they already are. Nobody here needs tattle like she does.
Once again I can’t stress enough how much I believe that Tone is Alice. There is just no way anyone with Tone’s health problems could do what he is doing. Not only does he have kidney disease but he’s also a type 2 diabetic which is what caused his kidney disease to begin with. “Assuming the Tone story is even true.” Alice is batshit crazy and I am nearly positive that she has alcohol induced dementia to a degree. Can you imagine all the porky pies she has told Ioan over the years? “I’m giving my brother a kidney” has to have been one of the more outrageous.

Reactions: 34
They’ve managed to expose a few Tattlers and yet methinks those tattlers world’s haven’t ended. They still tattle and go about their lives. Wtaf do these troglodytes think they’re threatening? No one gives a duck save 3 of Tone’s followers. They have nought clout. Alice and her pointless bro are and always will be insignificant 💅
Well, nobody cares if people gossip on a gossip site. No bullying or harassment was ever involved (at least on this thread) and we only comment on things they make public. So Tone and Malice and the FMs can scream as much as they like. Nothing illegal has ever taken place here.

Reactions: 29
Given Tone is a venerable ill man maybe we turds should give him what he wants - shut down these threads for good. Never mention Alice Evans or Tone ever again. Make a rave thread for YoBee and Bubba Bear that never mentions Alice, Tone or their supporters. I'm sure it would make the Evans siblings very, very happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It’s quite hilarious they go on about anonymous gossip from their anonymous twitter accounts all the while gossiping about us and Bianca & Ioan.
Tone is probably the only one using his own name because of his semi-adjacent once removed celebrity status to go after us and crying about stalking and doxing. A cursory google search of his name and any associate he posted about yesterday tells you everything. Nobody is hacking into imaginary WhatsApp groups or searching his current address. He tells lies constantly while bleating that we share our stories on here as a supportive group, Alice aside and that we might not be telling the truth to complete strangers. I know for a fact the pic he posted of his wife and her mum is a very old pic, they have social media Tone.

Reactions: 34
It’s quite hilarious they go on about anonymous gossip from their anonymous twitter accounts all the while gossiping about us and Bianca & Ioan.
Tone is probably the only one using his own name because of his semi-adjacent once removed celebrity status to go after us and crying about stalking and doxing. A cursory google search of his name and any associate he posted about yesterday tells you everything. Nobody is hacking into imaginary WhatsApp groups or searching his current address. He tells lies constantly while bleating that we share our stories on here as a supportive group, Alice aside and that we might not be telling the truth to complete strangers. I know for a fact the pic he posted of his wife and her mum is a very old pic, they have social media Tone.
OK Mimsy spill the tea. Rachel fled the marital home years ago, didn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We won't be able to leave our houses? Oh that's a shame, "Tone". I don't like the general public and I work from home - whatever will I do? 🤣 Who exactly is meant to be shocked and horrified if our identities are revealed? My friends and workmates know I post here, my boss (also a friend) knows, and my neighbours have no idea who I am and wouldn't recognise my name or face if it were painted in six foot letters on a poster of Tattle screenshats. Which leaves... er... nope. I'm stumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
We won't be able to leave our houses? Oh that's a shame, "Tone". I don't like the general public and I work from home - whatever will I do? 🤣 Who exactly is meant to be shocked and horrified if our identities are revealed? My friends and workmates know I post here, my boss (also a friend) knows, and my neighbours have no idea who I am and wouldn't recognise my name or face if it were painted in six foot letters on a poster of Tattle screenshats. Which leaves... er... nope. I'm stumped.
Poor deluded Alice thinks she's famous

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Over 1100 followers
only a few people interact
incoherent posts
lies and bullshit
He's probably a she

= comedy fodder

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spends years threatening to dox and expose people. Someone mentions publicly available info about him and he loses his tit.

He has to be real - nobody could make up such a dumb parody of a character.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She definitely believed she was the star in that marriage, probably told him he only had fans because of her. She probably not-so-secretly believed that his fans were actually her fans in disguise.

I'm kind of surprised she managed to turn his fan site into a fan site for her because this kind of behaviour is actually so disturbing on so many levels.
She sent a signed photo of herself to a fan of Ioan’s? Why? Also, including your kid is just not ok at all. She even signed it too.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The exposing the kids to strangers thing..

Just how weird is this?
Sending a signed photo of yourself with your child in it via your husband's fan club as a prize to a randomer. Not even a photo of him. But it's his fan club. Why would you send a photo of a child?

She's just so odd.
ETA: it's not even a nice photo. Alice was blinded by her jawline clearly.

View attachment 2776949
I cannot imagine sending a complete stranger a photograph of my 5 year old (that I'd got them to sign!). WHAT was she thinking. Such mad, dangerous behaviour.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Ah, the doxxing threat again.
I’ve never had any interaction with you, Tone, so doxx me and I’ll sue you for your last few pfennigs. Not kidding, you bleeping wannabe bully. You intrude on a private site where no laws have been broken and you threaten its posters? You’ll be crucified in court. Absolutely crucified. And I’ll be there with the legal nails.
If Tattle closes down, I’ll skip off to Peckerwood Manor to join the outrageous and lovely hors there (they have an evening offering of a Bendy Boy. So flexible. So lithe). But I’d rather not this community break up. Still, if it meant IG were reunited with his kids and Alice wised up, it’d be worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.