Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is more consumed by her hatred of Bianca than ever. I guess the evaluation was favourable to B?
B would have recounted the 'sleepover' incident to Dupee.

1708736660328.png

I think this is about B's quoting from The Secret and then scrubbing it from her Insta. "Tone" is mocking her.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
With all our tattler members, is there not one person who lives in Bedminster, Bristol who could confirm that Rach or Tony still live there? They don't have be up in their lives, which would be stalking. I am tired of all this speculation. Either they are real or not. I would love see Alice's lies to be exposed!
Tony's 3 companies where he and Rachel were directors.
Philtonian dissolved in 2020 mobile phones. Both Philip and Ian were directors in this company until 2018
Frendspen still active but Tony resigned 2016 as did Rachel - second hand good
The Bristol vaping company limited -dissolved 2018 nature of business other services not elsewhere classified. Ian was involved with this company up 2016.

I suspect Rachel left in 2020.
I don't live in Bedminster and I'm pretty sure Tone doesn't either. When he was tweeting about being visited by the police recently he referred to a recent murder of two teenagers happening 4 miles away. Bedminster is much closer to the murder scene than that (about 2 miles closer).

Of course, it might not have been Tone tweeting, but someone who hasn't lived in Bristol for a very long time and has forgotten the geography...

Reactions: 19
Tone/Alice has lost her damn mind. Still going on and on. Keep encouraging people to dox dumbass. You've left enough evidence.

Screenshot_20240223_223817_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_223924_Samsung Internet.jpg

And this.

Screenshot_20240223_224005_Samsung Internet.jpg

Poor bastard couldn't find his way out of a paper bag, but he's going to hunt and dox people who think is sister is a bleep. :LOL:

Screenshot_20240223_225050_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I cant help thinking (here with insomnia) that not only few people use Tony’s account, but one of those people is a teenager..

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I thought this based on the songs she posted and him being sleeveless and the palm trees on the streets, also her selfie yesterday looked like a hotel room. but what made me certain is the restaurant in question (you can tell from the font and the letters that are visible, not naming it to perserve at least some privacy) seems to be across the Apple Brickell City Centre store (you can see the apple sign in the background)

(now I feel like a stalker lol)
You can't convince me I'm wrong.

Screenshot_20240223_223034.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1000023939.jpg

So they are in the process of maybe? pursuing libel claims but IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) etc. Is this the same gang who can’t afford a lawyer or food for the baybeez but oh sure, they can afford to investigate IP addresses and sue people. Righto. And here’s a little tip for you, Tony. Truth is an absolute defence to libel claims. You could clean up your dirty timeline but you know … screenshats taken and all that.
The only thing I can imagine is a class action by all celebs that are pissed about being exposed. some of them do have the resources for that. But the issue will be not IP adresses but the lack of crime. It's no libel if it's just a random anonymous account with little reach (unlike giving interviews on national TV) and especially if it's true. The only crime are some isolated users making threats (like Alice's dumbos on twitter do too) or actively going out of their way to harrass. Not even the owner will be probably in trouble because celeb discussion boards have always existed. The only thing I can ever imagine happening is this site getting shutdown because courts often grant injunctions to temporary remove content without even properly reviewing it (especially if the other side is not lawyered up)
Was Bianca supposed to ditch Bubba in Aus because they’d come for her for that too. Tell me you’re jealous the dog has more airmiles than you without telling me…
It's such a strange thing to say, isn't it? he says unless it's "forever": does he think they will leave LA soon? even then Bubba is there 2.5 years now, better flying once or twice than being this long in a shelter...

It's not the first time they moan about this. and it's such a silly thing to do especially since some of them have been exposed as dog haters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Is that what happened to Tony and Alice? They were doxxed for chatting on a gossip site and can never leave their houses again?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow quite the night on X last night!

Someone always goes into meltdown mode when I & B take a trip somewhere nice. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They’ve managed to expose a few Tattlers and yet methinks those tattlers world’s haven’t ended. They still tattle and go about their lives. Wtaf do these troglodytes think they’re threatening? No one gives a duck save 3 of Tone’s followers. They have nought clout. Alice and her pointless bro are and always will be insignificant 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Tone always loses his tit when something happens. :unsure: I wouldn't be surprised if the threats are being looked into.
---
Tone is stalking Tattle. That's a questionable use of his time since he is so ill. How does he find time for his wife?

Last edited:
What are the chances Bubba will catch the eye of Will Smith and get a walk-on part?? How adorbs would that be. ❤💫 🐝

• Heart
  • Haha
Wonder who’s paying for this investigation in to Tattle.

Can’t be Tone as he’s too ill to work and on Universal Credit.

Can’t be Alice coz she’s broke and can’t afford to feed her Babyeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.