Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I get doxxed before 29th Feb then duck it I’m Tweeting proposing to Alun

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Once again for the dumbasses. Tattling on a gossip site; not illegal.
Trying to work out identities to “expose” someone, particularly Tattle users who have experienced abuse and may need to be anonymous for several reasons; illegal.
Chatting about Alice and her ilk on here is the exact same thing they do about Ioan and Bianca on Twitter, also using anonymous accounts.
Difference is we’re not @‘ing them. Ioan is tagged in one of the most illiterate Alice-stan’s full vitriol.
Make it makes sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Once again I can’t stress enough how much I believe that Tone is Alice.
She thinks that using the "Tone" account makes it look like she has people who vouch for her. She doesn't.

Her 20+ years of narcissistic behaviour alienated everyone, from her father to her now ex-husband. She has no one.

The Tone account is just another Marjorie-style, deranged cosplay.

What 50+ year old English man would be posting vitriol about his formerly estranged sister's ex-husband's girlfriend publicly on social media, or tweeting US slang from 20 years ago like this at 3 AM UK time (7 PM Los Angeles)?

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 18.39.27.png

So pathetic. She will never stop because she has nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Who are we more jealous of Alice or her Atony?
---
Christ Alice, kick it up a notch you tedious mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t help thinking that all this fury against Tattle from Alice/“Tony”/the socks suggests that things are not going too well for her in the court case.
---

Jesus. That thing is like something Alice would put on a handbag or necklace.
I can’t help thinking that all this fury against Tattle from Alice/“Tony”/the socks suggests that things are not going too well for her in the court case.
---

Jesus. That thing is like something Alice would put on a handbag or necklace.
Red lipstick

Lips akimbo

Baby doll head

Tony Tears doll is vey lifelike!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The exposing the kids to strangers thing..

Just how weird is this?
Sending a signed photo of yourself with your child in it via your husband's fan club as a prize to a randomer. Not even a photo of him. But it's his fan club. Why would you send a photo of a child?

She's just so odd.
ETA: it's not even a nice photo. Alice was blinded by her jawline clearly.

View attachment 2776949
God Alice is ugly with the bloated red lips and Voldemort nostrils! Ella looks just like her father in that snap no matter what the brown nosers are telling Alice, btw. Psycho lunatic womb incubator!

Reactions: 10
Who are we more jealous of Alice or her Atony?
---
Christ Alice, kick it up a notch you tedious mare.
Bwahahaha. I was just thinking they need some new material. This has to be like the 10th time saying they're investigating IPs and will be going after folks. Alice can't keep a lawyer she doesn't even pay for. I don't see her paying for one for something completely baseless. Gonna bet Tattles lawyers are better than bargain barrel Bernals anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bwahahaha. I was just thinking they need some new material. This has to be like the 10th time saying they're investigating IPs and will be going after folks. Alice can't keep a lawyer she doesn't even pay for. I don't see her paying for one for something completely baseless. Gonna bet Tattles lawyers are better than bargain barrel Bernals anyway.
I guess that's why she's trying to convince the judge that she needs 20k per month, she really wants to use that money to track down the bold tattle trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess that's why she's trying to convince the judge that she needs 20k per month, she really wants to use that money to track down the bold tattle trolls.
She definitely needs more money than originally when she offered to pay $500.00. There’s lots more of us now! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If PhenobarbiTone can walk down his street unbothered, given the weird deranged bollocks he tweets, I think the rest of us will be just fine. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I cannot imagine sending a complete stranger a photograph of my 5 year old (that I'd got them to sign!). WHAT was she thinking. Such mad, dangerous behaviour.
A dog will lay down and protect her babies Alice, not so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Well well AFE deleted the tribute photo to Tone, Rach and the Garner in laws. So has anyone got the post saved? or at least the name to search for? I won't post anything here or anywhere about them, btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well well AFE deleted the tribute photo to Tone, Rach and the Garner in laws. So has anyone got the post saved? or at least the name to search for? I won't post anything here or anywhere about them, btw.
Which tribute post was this? One from a long time ago? Maybe she is trying to protect them.

Edit.. it’s still there

Reactions: 6
Which tribute post was this? One from a long time ago? Maybe she is trying to protect them.
But the horrible tribute to her dead stepsister blaming her dad and stepmother for the death is still up? No, she doesn't protect anyone. Just want to see when Rachel did a runner as others have said it's 2020.

Reactions: 11
I can still see it on her insta. 17 October 2021.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.