Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, here’s what the nunc pro tunc minute order says, in English and not legalese.
  • “Nunc pro tunc” is the term for a court order that corrects an earlier order of the court. So this February 21, 2024 minute order is correcting the court's minute order of February 7, 2024.
  • Dr. Dupee’s report came out on February 14, 2024.
  • The court had another case management call on February 14 to discuss the custody evaluation and postponing the trial.
  • Someone complained to the judge that the minute order of February 7 was not specific as to whether the trial briefs and witness lists, etc. that were to be filed on February 21, 2024 were to pertain to the custody trial only, or both the custody trial and the financial trial.
  • Given this information, the court ruled:
    • The February 29, 2024 hearing date is being kept on calendar for a status report on whether the trial dates of March 6, March 7, and March 13 will go forward.
    • If the parties do NOT stipulate among themselves to continue the trial, then the trial is going forward and all counsel will have to file witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, and the side-by-side issue declaration relating to the custody and visitation issues.
BIB - Does this mean the delay will only happen if Ioan and Elise agree to it also?
---
From what the minute order says, the only way that Alice is getting a continuance is if the GAL and Ioan's attorneys agree to stipulate to one. I really hope they don't (unless of course they need extra time to bolster their filings after the later-than-anticipated release of Dupée's report, then it's a continuance for a good cause).
Okay scratch that I see @Hiraeth has already confirmed 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe not if she knows she’s all but won and wants to keep Dr Dupee’s (hopefully brutal) report on the extent of her PA contained for as long as possible?
It will stay contained. The only person who would have revealed its contents is Alice.
In the unlikely event that Dupee recommends full custody to Alice I'm sure Ioan would be advised to settle and not go to trial.

Reactions: 17
Maybe not if she knows she’s all but won and wants to keep Dr Dupee’s (hopefully brutal) report on the extent of her PA contained for as long as possible?
the contents of the report is meant to never become public though. It may be referenced in parts at the hearing, but you can expect custody hearings to be in a closed court, so it likely never gets out (and even if we get transcripts of it and whatnot it's not like the press would report about it, so far they didnt)

Reactions: 12
I'm not reading it like this tbh: to me it sounds more like the judge decides based on the discussion they have if they postpone it or not. Would be epic though if Ioan's side could block it. Wonder if they will agree by stipulating to re-introduce supervised visitation as a compromsie. they did mention it in one hearing that this may happen at one of the status conferences if the decision is delayed.

btw a thought just came to me: what if Alice thought all this time (like me until recently) that she was paying Bernal for a financial trial. And she thinks that she doesnt need a lawyer for a custody trial because she wants to do that bit all herself lol.

I'm a broken record at this point, but this would be a very unusual verdict in California. They always desperately try to have children spend time with both parents, no matter the circumstances (for better or worse), so I cannot imagine something like this was ruled.

She also would never ever try to delay the trial if something like this was the case. It's way more likely that more intervention (therapy) etc was recommended for example.

Generally speaking it's a very bad idea to trust the reaction of Tony. The dude has declared Alice about 500 times so far as the winner and Ioan as the loser.
I don't read it that way; the minute order says that the February 29 case management conference stays on calendar "with a focus of determining whether the previously scheduled trial dates (03-06, 03-07, and 03-13) will move forward or be continued by stipulation." (Emphasis mine.) Judges don't enter into stipulations.

Further, the trial briefs and witness lists are to be filed and exchanged on March 1 "unless the parties thereto prior stipulate to continue the custody trial with the concurrence of the Court..." (Again, emphasis mine.) It sounds like even if they agree to continue the hearing, Judge Josh can force it to go forward since the court has to also agree to the continuance.

If I am missing something, please let me know!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Neither parties can plead ignorance at this time of what's expected of them in filing for the hearings.

Reactions: 18
It will stay contained. The only person who would have revealed its contents is Alice.
In the unlikely event that Dupee recommends full custody to Alice I'm sure Ioan would be advised to settle and not go to trial.
The report is a recommendation, and the judge will consider it with all the other evidence he is presented by both parties and the GAL. So I doubt that whatever she recommended would be taken as immediate gospel and acted upon without taking into account those other parties and their concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I found our Caesar guys, and by coincidence it references the type of "fame" we always say Alice has!

8gm4pz.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The report is a recommendation, and the judge will consider it with all the other evidence he is presented by both parties and the GAL. So I doubt that whatever she recommended would be taken as immediate gospel and acted upon without taking into account those other parties and their concerns.
Excellent point 👍🏻
---
I found our Caesar guys, and by coincidence it references the type of "fame" we always say Alice has!

View attachment 2772013
One of the greatest lines in British film history

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I dont believe Alice has an endgame. She just wants to be as difficult as possible. witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
And two days later Bernal was fired…she’s desperate to postpone the trial.
At this rate Ella will be an adult before custody is decided. It's a bleeping joke. Also how long does it take to read Dupee's report?? Bernal aka Alice was playing for time at the conference call on 14 February. Now AFE is making it even more obvious by firing him.

Judge Josh is fannying around by not saying no to this nonsense.

Reactions: 18
Yes but I think you'd think twice about the expense of a trial and the very strong likelihood of the judge going with what the evaluator recommends. It Increases the likelihood that you would settle and not go to trial at all. Trial would be a last resort. Ioan I think would realize this and be reasonable. Alice won't settle no matter how unfavourable the report is to her....

Reactions: 15
Does this mean loopy will be unofficially representing her? Can't wait to read her pleadings. I'll dig out my latin dictionary.
I bloody hated Latin at school, can still remember reciting sumus estis sunt

sumus estis bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Alice's appalling behavior has accomplished nothing. She's still divorced, and living in a rental. Ioan is getting married. And, whether Fucko likes it or not, the girls will have a stepmother.

Reactions: 43
Judge Josh is fannying around by not saying no to this nonsense.
Thanks Hiraeth. So Josh might say no, as well as IG's team. AFE will play dumb blonde and pretend she didn't know what to do. We know how well she prepared for the fake RO. There was no preparation whatsoever.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.