Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But how else will we ever hear Alice’s truth with concrete and thorough evidence other than her representing herself with receipts, of course.
Tone sees this as a win?? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has Alice ever done anything to help her case. What an unbelievable dumbass. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Maybe that's her business address where she gets her eBay purchases delivered to

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bianca is out doing things normal happy people do, not giving a tit what Alice is cunting about.

Screenshot_20240221_103109_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
But how else will we ever hear Alice’s truth with concrete and thorough evidence other than her representing herself with receipts, of course.
Tone sees this as a win?? Hahahahahahahahahahaha
She's winning but Tone is posting about vengeance..hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tone has a lot of followers to receive no engagement. Do you have to pay extra for comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's winning but Tone is posting about vengeance..hmmmm
Posting a clip about slitting WALLACE’s throat was his best idea when he’s already had one police visit. How are these people adults? The emotional intelligence of a slug.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Alice should change the subject matter of the book she's planning to write. Maybe use the title, How To duck Yourself Out Of A Good Divorce Settlement.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tone has a lot of followers to receive no engagement. Do you have to pay extra for comments?
Most of those are bots. He has about three or four that ever interact with him. Abusers just like he is for a blue tick interaction. It’s embarrassing at this stage.

Reactions: 13
Most of those are bots. He has about three or four that ever interact with him. Abusers just like he is for a blue tick interaction. It’s embarrassing at this stage.
That's why I wondered if you have to pay extra for interaction. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's going for a reschedule due to no representation, doesn't this mean that it won't be Judge Josh residing over this case now?
So we have no financial statement and no witnesses by the sounds of it too.
Nope. She is stuck with Judge Josh. This is happening whether she wants it to or not. Ioan will be a free elf! Hasta La Vista Buffalo.

Reactions: 17
Left with Alice, the girls will never learn to have normal healthy relationships in the future. I see Alice in the future spilling the girls business regarding break ups on social media. Or, even worse trying to destroy ex boyfriends.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Since there will probably be some filings today, is there gonna be new information, evidence etc available or is this just formal stuff?
---
Left with Alice, the girls will never learn to have normal healthy relationships in the future. I see Alice in the future spilling the girls business regarding break ups on social media. Or, even worse trying to destroy ex boyfriends.
Her jealousy might even prevent them from having relationships in the first place.

Reactions: 18
Will any attorney take Alice on as a client after all of her bs?

4r9qe8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I take it that any attorney hired by Alice will no longer be paid for by Ioan? He's no longer obliged to meet the legal costs of Alice at this stage surely?

Reactions: 15
I think AFE is gloating here. So far AFE has got away with FAR TOO MUCH (Alice caps) ie she's teflon. Judge Josh needs to rip her a new one. I'm here for it.
1708535591578.png

Her default is smug witch as we saw when she had to go to court over breaking the DVRO. Before court v after court.

1708536654426.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I don’t think this is a victory at all. She’s fired her lawyer to stall for two reasons. She didn’t get what she wanted and blamed Bernal as per her usual MO and/or she’s stalling submitting financials and witness forms.
I think it's the financials. She has been cagey and far from transparent up until now when it comes to money. She knows she owes a lot for her fair share of expenses post separation/divorce. My guess is she thinks she has already won the kids because they will pick her regardless of any custody agreement. But money is a different kettle of fish. That she can't PA.

Reactions: 32
I think it's the financials. She has been cagey and far from transparent up until now when it comes to money. She knows she owes a lot for her fair share of expenses post separation/divorce. My guess is she thinks she has already won the kids because they will pick her regardless of any custody agreement. But money is a different kettle of fish. That she can't PA.
that's possible, but the upcoming weeks are almost entirely about custody

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.