Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice must surely realise that no Judge is going to reward her financially for the PA. Isn't it more likely he will penalise her because of it.

Reactions: 15
Left with Alice, the girls will never learn to have normal healthy relationships in the future. I see Alice in the future spilling the girls business regarding break ups on social media. Or, even worse trying to destroy ex boyfriends.
You know when you read those messed up stories of a mother coming onto daughter's bf? Yep, that's Al.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
In my opinion, Alice knows she's toast so this is a delay tactic. However, she's played this card too many times in this case and a continuance is unlikely since the trial has been calendared for months and any further delay will cause additional damage to the children.
Not gonna lie, I want to be in that courtroom now more than ever 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think it's the financials. She has been cagey and far from transparent up until now when it comes to money. She knows she owes a lot for her fair share of expenses post separation/divorce. My guess is she thinks she has already won the kids because they will pick her regardless of any custody agreement. But money is a different kettle of fish. That she can't PA.
I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if she's avoiding submitting international bank statements because they'll show payments from Daily Mail and/or paparazzi which would show her as being complicit in adverse press coverage. That wouldn't look good in custody negotiations.

Reactions: 36
Just wondering about AFE's witnesses. She won't supply a list so will just rock up with certain people in tow like Gloria and the kids, her witnesses.

As for her financials, she will never disclose them. Maybe that's why she doesn't care about living beyond her declared means. She has her stash. She might not move out of BH in April tbh.

Reactions: 13
The forensic accountant isn’t doing a very good job, how long is it since Yo stated that they would be finding out where the money has gone? Must be over a year?

Reactions: 17
That tweet from Braveheart of Mel Gibson playing Wallace is a threat and the “coppers” should pay him a visit.

Alice is just wheeling out the same old moves.

Didn’t B put out something on her reels a few days ago about people doing the same thing and call it living - I am paraphrasing but could that be when they found out about her latest stunt.

Reactions: 19
The forensic accountant isn’t doing a very good job, how long is it since Yo stated that they would be finding out where the money has gone? Must be over a year?
Well, they probably do know where the money has gone, however they haven't gotten the chance to present their findings to the court yet. The financial trial hasn't been scheduled and the financial declarations are only to show current income/expenses for support calculations. They haven't had the opportunity to reveal any information about missing funds. That will come later.

Reactions: 42
Not gonna lie, I want to be in that courtroom now more than ever 🤣🤣
It's not going to be physically possible for me to be there, but please know I will be there in spirit if you make it! And definitely waiting for your observations with baited breath.

Reactions: 12
Well, they probably do know where the money has give, however they haven't gotten the chance to present their findings to the court yet. The financial trial hasn't been scheduled and the financial declarations are only to show current income/expenses for support calculations. They haven't had the opportunity to reveal any information about missing funds. That will come later.
Thank you @Hiraeth 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sure they know where the money has gone. But Alice needs to file her own financial declarations--Bernal may have wanted them to resemble something bordering reality. It's not IG's job to do Alice's work for her anymore. Alice not knowing how much IG knows is just so delicious!

Reactions: 19
I'm sure they know where the money has gone. But Alice needs to file her own financial declarations-Bernal may have wanted them to resemble something bordering reality.
That's why he got fired imo. BIB don't see it happening tbh

It's not IG's job to do Alice's work for her anymore. Alice not knowing how much IG knows is just so delicious!
The IRS might be interested in AFE's finances too.

Reactions: 16
Well, they probably do know where the money has gone, however they haven't gotten the chance to present their findings to the court yet. The financial trial hasn't been scheduled and the financial declarations are only to show current income/expenses for support calculations. They haven't had the opportunity to reveal any information about missing funds. That will come later.

I have a question for you, @Hiraeth

I notice many people mention she is living now on 10k a month. However, it isn't full 10k, if I understand it correctly?

I understand that 3k in child support is exempt of taxation. However, 7k of spousal is subject to taxation. How much is the tax rate on it at minimum? When would she have to pay it? IRS is not lenient and she clearly cannot expect that Ioan will come to her rescue.
Not mentioning that she currently gets overpaid, is clearly owing large amounts to Ioan, so starting from April she likely won't receive much income.

Also, when Ioan currently has to pay 3k for children, doesn't Alice have to have documented proof that she spent that amount solely on them and that she herself has fronted an equal amount in the benefit of children?

Thank you again, @Hiraeth for all the documents and explanations. 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it's the financials. She has been cagey and far from transparent up until now when it comes to money. She knows she owes a lot for her fair share of expenses post separation/divorce. My guess is she thinks she has already won the kids because they will pick her regardless of any custody agreement. But money is a different kettle of fish. That she can't PA.
Will IG even have to pay for yet another lawyer, if there’s some poor dumb bastard desperate enough to take her case on?
She may need to - and I know this word is as bad as ‘bleep’ to her - get a job at this rate. Unless she won the lottery a while ago and has been rinsing IG for funsies.
I had a wonderful ‘get a job’ .gif ready to go, but the file size is too large :(

Reactions: 16
I have a question for you, @Hiraeth

I notice many people mention she is living now on 10k a month. However, it isn't full 10k, if I understand it correctly?

I understand that 3k in child support is exempt of taxation. However, 7k of spousal is subject to taxation. How much is the tax rate on it at minimum? When would she have to pay it? IRS is not lenient and she clearly cannot expect that Ioan will come to her rescue.
Not mentioning that she currently gets overpaid, is clearly owing large amounts to Ioan, so starting from April she likely won't receive much income.

Also, when Ioan currently has to pay 3k for children, doesn't Alice have to have documented proof that she spent that amount solely on them and that she herself has fronted an equal amount in the benefit of children?

Thank you again, @Hiraeth for all the documents and explanations. 🤗
Happy to help any time! 🤗 You are correct about the taxation of support. Child support ($3,000 per month paid by Ioan) is nontaxable and non-deductible. Spousal support ($7,000 per month paid by Ioan) is tax-deductible by Ioan and taxed as ordinary income to Alice at her usual tax rate both at the state and federal level.

We don't know Alice's tax bracket but if she is only reporting her spousal support to the IRS, that would fall into the 22% federal tax bracket and the 9.3% California tax bracket, making her effective tax rate 31.3%. Taxes are due in mid-April of each year, so when she files taxes for 2023 in April, she will have to report the support from December as well as all the overpaid monies in 2023. The 2024 support payments are reportable on her 2024 tax return which is due in April 2025.

Child support payments are supposed to be used for the children but there is no requirement to submit receipts, etc. However, if there is documented proof that Alice is not using child support for the children, Ioan can take her back to court to possibly set up a custodian for the funds or to modify the child support order. (There currently is no order in place, just a stipulation for support payments till the end of April).
---
Well, something happened today. Trying to get the minute order, hang on.

1000046346.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Alice checking her bank account and preparing her financials and witness statements for Bernal.

I guess she’s grown accustomed to the sense of impending doom that’s following her around.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy to help any time! 🤗 You are correct about the taxation of support. Child support ($3,000 per month paid by Ioan) is nontaxable and non-deductible. Spousal support ($7,000 per month paid by Ioan) is tax-deductible by Ioan and taxed as ordinary income to Alice at her usual tax rate both at the state and federal level.

We don't know Alice's tax bracket but if she is only reporting her spousal support to the IRS, that would fall into the 22% federal tax bracket and the 9.3% California tax bracket, making her effective tax rate 31.3%. Taxes are due in mid-April of each year, so when she files taxes for 2023 in April, she will have to report the support from December as well as all the overpaid monies in 2023. The 2024 support payments are reportable on her 2024 tax return which is due in April 2025.

Child support payments are supposed to be used for the children but there is no requirement to submit receipts, etc. However, if there is documented proof that Alice is not using child support for the children, Ioan can take her back to court to possibly set up a custodian for the funds or to modify the child support order. (There currently is no order in place, just a stipulation for support payments till the end of April).
Thank you, @Hiraeth
So roughly she can spend only 4800 per month of which she also has to spend some on her children. Unless she has other income.

Or has to use her hidden stash (if she has one; she might have wasted all the stolen money already. Her track record does not indicate she is capable of planning ahead at all).

As for her financial declaration to the court: doesn't she have to support her claimed cost items with receipts? (Card payment receipts, verified bank transfer statements etc).

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.