Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed the submission of trial briefs from each party? Clearly didn’t expect FuckFace to provide anything now she’s self repping but Ioan normally hits deadlines?

Reactions: 7
Have I missed the submission of trial briefs from each party? Clearly didn’t expect FuckFace to provide anything now she’s self repping but Ioan normally hits deadlines?
thr deadline got extended to 1 march because the evaluation report was delayed

Reactions: 9
Fixed it for "Tone"

1708596341041.png

Funny how she diverts and distracts. No mention of his Sis losing yet another lawyer. LMAO
---
She’s far more of a Baldrick than she is a Betty Broderick. We’ve been giving her way too much credit.
Correct. Betty was a doer. Alice isn't.
---
She has almost no emotional intelligence and this is the one that helps people navigate life best
Plus like you said alcohol abuse, SM addiction, lazy lifestyle and not using her faculties properly for years would make things worse
Narcs tend to get worse with age and AFE is no exception. Then there's the menopause and losing her 'superpower', above average, but not great looks.

She has the ability to manipulate naive people ie IG for 20 years and the FMs (almost all gone now lol except on her Insta) and of course her two hostages. It's a form of emotional intelligence, but used for evil, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Definitely one of their gang pretending to be a Tattler for attention. No grown man would declare a sock tweet about his relationship to be the most heinous crime ever.
I assumed it was Alice just randomly being a witch to her brother because… it’s who she is 🤷‍♀️
---
three year old stray who has never been loved or had a home is finally home with a loving family. Inspired by all you cat luvers. Sorry for the slight derail 😻
How lovely ❤❤❤ wonderful to think this poor kitty gets a great fam

One thing tho, can I recommend NOT calling her Alice ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Alice forgets there are worse fathers and much much better mothers who navigate divorce unhappily and share custody. If her bad behavior is validated, there's a way for others to follow.
It struck me last year that Kevin Costner's somewhat contentious divorce was all wrapped up in 3 months last year including financials and custody - even if the ex didn't get all she wanted.

But mAlice has dragged this out for 3 YEARS and is still obstructing

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.