Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

seneca

Matthew Rhys would have told Ioan to run a mile from AFE and that’s why she hates him but dresses it up as some boyhood beef between the rival actors.
fact - all his friends told him to run a mile -
also he might be on the witness list -

Reactions: 9

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
She's already compared her situation (DVRO) to being in China.
She's such a an advocate for freedom of speech and fighting injustice....her life in her townhouse in Beverly Hills is JUST like being in a Siberian Gulag under Putin.

In my eyes she is similar to Putin in many ways. Definitely using the same playbook a lot.
---
The Alice Evans Gobs Akimbo collage could wallpaper her entire apartment!
Want to give me nightmares? 😫

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Have I missed the submission of trial briefs from each party? Clearly didn’t expect FuckFace to provide anything now she’s self repping but Ioan normally hits deadlines?
thr deadline got extended to 1 march because the evaluation report was delayed

Replyingnow

This reply is interesting. Wasn't it AFE who tried to do that? Trying to get someone fired from their job? In more than one occasions. A lawyer in Cali and someone in the UK (with the help of Brighton Bond)?
Not to mention the letters AFE wrote to Ioan's employers...

Projecting much.

As for Liz Fraser, I don't have a faintest idea who they are... Surely not the dead actress?
No! A total loon from the Jack Monroe school of privileged grifters https://tattle.life/threads/liz-fraser-4-a-venetian-pigeon-stole-her-croissant.44105/

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I think Alice will either escalate and do lots of newsworthy, probably illegal and potentially outright criminal behaviour, or fade into obscurity homeless on the streets of LA. But as long as she has access to internet and the media she will keep doing what she's doing. And what she's done has led to #231 threads and counting. She isn't a celebrity per see but she is notorious and we're still watching her and gossiping about her.

To me this whole debate is just splitting hairs and it feels a bit virtue signalling. She will always be Ioan's ex-wife and the mother of his children, and thus connected to him, and as I said everything she does revolves around him. I'd hate to be connected to my narc ex in any way, especially publicly, but this is a gossip forum, not an Ioan/Bianca fan site pandering to their feelings. If people are so concerned about them maybe they shouldn't be reading and commenting here tbw. I'm damn sure Ioan would hate these threads, would hate the focus and speculation on his private life, and would really hate the commentary and judgement on his young children.

The situation is ever-evolving and sometimes one or more players does something that makes them the focus of our attention and thus they get included in a thread title. To make arbitrary rules about thread titles and who can and can't be mentioned seems a bit redundant to me. Alice may be a Z list but she's still more known than a lot of influencers/etc who get threads. I don't know if there's a criminal category or a has-been-who-never-really-was category, but maybe we could move her into one of those if people don't think she belongs in the celeb category.

Overall this whole discussion seems a bit nitpicky and pointless to me. 🤷‍♀️

MOO. 🐮
I vote for Alice Evans not Gruff or Ioan Gruffudd’s alcoholic ex-wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I think she mostly doesn't like her teeth so she does the weird open gob or the tight lipped smile.
Yes she doesn’t do a toothy smile. It’s tightlipped when she looks angry and deranged. Or it’s head back and open gob which IMO it about the eyes (this widens and opens them up), face elongation and avoiding the smile. She is badly copying a look perfected by Marilyn Monroe to much greater effect but one of many looks Marilyn could pull off.

Reactions: 8