Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
As to Alice's access to Dupée's report now that she's representing herself, that's up to Judge Josh to make a court order:

View attachment 2770289
But if the report has already been released to the attorneys and Alice has disinstructed Bernal she can ask for her file to be handed over to her by his office and does he have any right to withhold reports contained within that file ?

Reactions: 10

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Alice won't be left destitute although she'll act like she is in private with the girls!
I imagine she'll be given a timescale to obtain employment and will be awarded maintenance in the period up to that date.

welp

VIP Member
bit cringe
1000023755.jpg

The song "Past Lives" by 11:11 Music Group (Ft. Creamy & Martin Arteta) is a reflection on the idea of reincarnation and the belief that souls can be connected across lifetimes. The lyrics suggest that the speaker and their partner have a deep and enduring connection that stretches back to previous lives. The repetition of the lines "Past lives, couldn't ever hold me down" and "Lost love is sweeter when it's finally around" underscores the idea that their love has transcended time and space.

The speaker also expresses a sense of deja vu, suggesting that their current relationship feels familiar because they have lived it before. This is reinforced by the lines "I've got the strangest feeling/this is not our first time around." The speaker seems to take comfort in the idea that their connection is predestined and that they will continue to find each other across lifetimes.

Overall, the song "Past Lives" explores the concept of eternal love and the idea that some connections are so strong that they can survive even death and rebirth. It suggests that the speaker and their partner have a deep understanding of each other that transcends time and that they will continue to be drawn to each other in future lives.
Cynical as ever Welp! I believe it will be made at some point. She has IG and Jimmy Gadd on board which makes a difference. Also in woke Hollywood, a film about disability gets bonus points. They just need to cast someone black too.

LOL it will be Gloria and will Tone be zooming in from Bristol? He is hardly credible given it's years since he has seen the kids.

So BW has given herself the lead role. I hope IG is giving her acting lessons.

1708257108873.png

---

It won't be true with Gloria. She will have seen some shit - Alice being abusive to both IG and neglectful and maybe abusive to the kids. She is being bribed to lie. That's what all the payments for 'childcare' that never happened was about.

---

Women are able not to work if they have other means like a rich husband, investments, or the welfare state etc. Alice has none of these and still expects the BH lifestyle that her friends enjoy. When she has to leave BH I expect a 'poor little me' article in the DM to go with it. I can't wait! :sneaky:
99.99 % of all movies dont get made. This movie has better chances than the average but it's well in the "unlikely to happen" territory. Ioan has never made a movie (and he and Alice tried that btw, she mentioned this in a interview), Gadd has some medium success, that isnt any guarantee.

Dont get me wrong, I do think they want to make it. I just think it's pretty convenient to get the visa over this.

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Not to disagree with you, just to say that there are tons of actresses with hooded eyes and not a hindrance at all. Emilia Clarke, Jennifer Lawrence... Renee Zellweger messed with hers and she looked a bit odd afterwards. Charlotte Rampling has really hooded eyes now that she's older and she's an absolute badass, that cold stare is sort of her thing.

Al is an all around mess and what's on the inside shows on the outside. Okay, well, she does have an unattractive eye colour. She really didn't have any luck on that.
An unattractive eye colour?

• Haha

ChangeYourName

One of the funniest things revealed was that AFE was constantly threatening to divorce IG. Then when he asked for a divorce, all hell broke loose with threats, faked abuse diary etc.

She needs to be careful with the threats as the kids will be able to leave when they are older.
---

That wouldn't be a win for her. She would be raging. She asked for 100% and I think she got it.
I agree she would be raging. But she only cares what the internet & daily mail commenters think. She won’t want people to know how angry she is to share custody after the hammering she has taken from the public and the media. And she thinks that retaining 50 percent custody will be proof she’s not an abusive parent. Well, that’s the hope I’m clinging to for now anyway 😞…..

Reactions: 9

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
I am looking forward to the money running out actually. She is bleeding IG dry and has done for the past 3 years. AFE made her bed so she can lie in it. I will cackle if she gets a job, (unlikely I know) simply because she thinks it's so beneath her.
---
View attachment 2760922
We're not angry. Alice is projecting again. Even if Dupee's report says that AFE should keep 100% physical custody, there will have been lots of damning info in there on her. That will cause narc injury to Mommie Dearest, whose kids ADORE her. I can't imagine she will want Ella to know what is in the report. She will lie her ass off "Oh Dupee recognised that I'm the best parent and your deadbeat dad only cares about the bogan".
I hope she does finally get a job, that may finally make her realise what being an adult is all about..

Old Soak

VIP Member
Interesting how AFE comments on a dictator, when she is nothing but a dictator herself.
In honor of this I have penned a little poem:

AN ODE TO THE TOAD ON THE COMMODE

In Hollywood's glitz, there lived Alice, a bully so cruel,
Making Ioan, her husband, a constant fool.
Her ego so vast, her temper so wild,
Even her own daughters feared her, they'd say she's so vile.

She'd strut down the boulevard, shoes a sight to behold,
Like two mismatched boats, all clunky and bold.
With each step she took, the pavement would groan,
And even the paparazzi would leave her alone.

But Alice's reign didn't stop on the street,
In studios and sets, she'd reign with deceit.
Directors would cower, and writers would hide,
As Alice, the dictator, ruled with cruel pride.

In stormy rage, Alice's scorn unfurled,
As Ioan departed, leaving her world.
Yet in his journey, a maiden he met,
Bianca, whose kindness, a gentle sunset.

With Bianca's embrace, Ioan found his way,
In her love's shelter, he chose to stay.
His daughters, too, joined in his gleam,
Choosing happiness, in a radiant dream
Suck on that Evans!!

• Haha

seneca

Na
Not to disagree with you, just to say that there are tons of actresses with hooded eyes and not a hindrance at all. Emilia Clarke, Jennifer Lawrence... Renee Zellweger messed with hers and she looked a bit odd afterwards. Charlotte Rampling has really hooded eyes now that she's older and she's an absolute badass, that cold stare is sort of her thing.

Al is an all around mess and what's on the inside shows on the outside. Okay, well, she does have an unattractive eye colour. She really didn't have any luck on that.
Snookie - ( sarah snook ) Emmy / GG and a tony if her future - could not have more hooded eyes if was wearing a monks habit - Gorgous and says she'll never touch her face .

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Oh you’re so right.
It was probably one of the minions for losing top sicko billing that week. Notice he’s went incognito and his bro hasn’t mentioned him for a while.
They're all as bad as each other. I see every post they do as a projection of their own selves, much like a narc projection. They're accusing us is a projection of what they themselves have done/are doing.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I quite like Celia she seems pretty decent and she is far too good for PM imo!!
Never read any of her work!
Alice just comes across as desperate as per usual for attention from her cronies.
---
I’m becoming increasingly convinced Dupee has recommended full physical custody to Alice.

If I was her I wouldn’t be gloating until support payments have been ruled on.
I really can't see that tbh!

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Interesting how AFE comments on a dictator, when she is nothing but a dictator herself.
In honor of this I have penned a little poem:

AN ODE TO THE TOAD ON THE COMMODE

In Hollywood's glitz, there lived Alice, a bully so cruel,
Making Ioan, her husband, a constant fool.
Her ego so vast, her temper so wild,
Even her own daughters feared her, they'd say she's so vile.

She'd strut down the boulevard, shoes a sight to behold,
Like two mismatched boats, all clunky and bold.
With each step she took, the pavement would groan,
And even the paparazzi would leave her alone.

But Alice's reign didn't stop on the street,
In studios and sets, she'd reign with deceit.
Directors would cower, and writers would hide,
As Alice, the dictator, ruled with cruel pride.

In stormy rage, Alice's scorn unfurled,
As Ioan departed, leaving her world.
Yet in his journey, a maiden he met,
Bianca, whose kindness, a gentle sunset.

With Bianca's embrace, Ioan found his way,
In her love's shelter, he chose to stay.
His daughters, too, joined in his gleam,
Choosing happiness, in a radiant dream

• Haha