Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
So…. I don’t know if y’all have watched “the staircase” on Netflix or heard of Michael Peterson - but his son Todd is having the most spectacular public meltdown on instagram at the moment and it’s so sad to watch.

very reminiscent of the early Alice days when the threads used to move at warp speed.

anyway… look what I noticed…

Only 7k followers and look who popped up!

View attachment 2762666
I've seen the documentary he done, while he was filmed throughout the trial and the series that was made, that you referenced...I went down the rabbit hole with this a bit, as you do!
I didn't know his son was having a meltdown though 😳
Why am I not surprised mAlice is him!
If you've not seen the footage he had filmed check it out, I think it's either on Amazon or Now TV 👌🏻

Reactions: 6

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The “mastermind” 😭😂😭😂

you’re being generous there 😘
Ok criminal mastermind then and hiding behind Ella as she usually does when it's a crime and she wants to cover her tracks.
---
That's a good point! BIB.
I'd love it to not mention mAlice, as we all know she thrives on attention, even if its not good.
Just my MOO 🐮 and happy with what the majority think x
She loves fawning attention like she gets on her Insta. What we say here, not so much. :LOL:
---
most of them being things Alice actually did, like filing false police reports
Did AFE ever do this? IIRC she didn't file anything with Police when BW supposed attacked Ella.

Last edited:

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I'm really surprised Celia is still friends with Alice. I would be distancing myself from that train wreck.
---
Has Alice bought new furniture yet. Seeing that she has agreed that everything in the house belongs to Ioan. Would he even want it back?
I thought they agreed the contents of the house and the Prius belonged to Alice?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
A lot of what we discuss here is speculation. And much of it comes to pass in the end as fact. Because we are a clever bunch 😊
Of course. It's not as if any turd will get sight of Dupee's report so what else could it be?? I have reasons for my speculations and they are not as tenuous as some speculations on here previously (like IG and BW supposedly having an affair before the breakup based on BW's liking some of AFE's posts but then not liking other ones later on).

Reactions: 5

Ally Pally

VIP Member
It is an AFE original...
---
She never looks in the mirror and removes one item, does she?

Having said that, she looks fairly understated and almost classy...
Don't shoot me but I actually think she looks nice here and I like the outfit and bag!
She could have done with some earrings I reckon. Moo!

House of Tea

VIP Member
I don't know much about Celia but people here have said she's not much better than Piers. Imo you'd have to be a pretty awful person to love a man like Piers Morgan, even if a lot of his image is just media facade. So is this "friendship" real, or as real as a friendship can be with a narc, is it for her kid's sake, or is she mining insider info in case of a spectacular Alice meltdown in the future or to write fiction about a narc?
Yes, I give her the side eye for marrying Piers. But I think she genuinely likes Alice and the their kids are friends. Daddy was a Tory MP.

• Wow

taybridge

Have you guys seen this clip going around on SM, about some TikToker complaining about "trauma" of her father abandoning her family when she was 5, to pursue break dancing and not paying her medical bills?

Except that her father responded, was very reasonable and kind and put in some facts. He lived a mile down the street and saw them frequently, he paid the mother several million in settlement, and paid medical insurance etc. That money came from his career in advertising. He did breakdancing as a hobby and just got some fame because he did it at the age of 60.

Imagine weaving such a false narrative for attention...oh wait.
I have just seen her video, his response and her response to his reply.

I think that there is mix of truth here and I suspect her family is probably cringing more than ever! Sounds like he provided them with a good life style, but he does sound like he was absent father in the emotional sense. Not sure when he moved to Florida but he didn't live a mile down the road. Another mark against him, he is a rampant Trump supporter, and from the looks of his Twitter feed, a conspiracy nutjob.
Not sure what she hoped to gain from this exposure, to honest, not a 'funny' story.
Fortunately, in IG's case there are extensive court documents to refute any allegations of child abandonment, plus extensive photographic evidence of the love he has for his children.
Links to her video and his reponse
Watch more content recommended just for you.
Watch more content recommended just for you.

chasingsunsets11

Interestingly Sarah Kern re-followed her after nearly 3 years (she unfollowed shortly after Alice started to melt down after being almost on every post during Alice's marriage in the comments) must be very recent because while she was finishing last on the German I'm Celebrity (just ahead of Ralf Schumacher's ex-wife who quit lol) two weeks ago this wasnt the case. I wonder if she rings up all her old friends to tell them that she has changed lol
The fuck is she doing? I kinda liked her on I'm a celebrity... Well, there goes all my sympathy for her:cautious:

• Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
It's all we have right now, short of court docs. She/Tone was crowing on the night of the sleepover too, saying how terrible child abusers are, before we knew what had happened so I am taking it seriously until I know otherwise.
Take big Al seriously?. Naaaaaahhh. 🥴 :sneaky:

ChangeYourName

Yes but she cast herself as she is the producer lol. I speculated that they would be wise to go with a more seasoned actress like Selma Blair. BW could do a supporting role. Could the funding be tied to getting a bigger name than BW in the lead role? We'll see.

ETA I stand corrected. BW's fiance is the exec producer.

View attachment 2765233
I don’t think it would be a good look to cast Selma in anything at the moment. Christina Applegate maybe 😀

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
So…. I don’t know if y’all have watched “the staircase” on Netflix or heard of Michael Peterson - but his son Todd is having the most spectacular public meltdown on instagram at the moment and it’s so sad to watch.

very reminiscent of the early Alice days when the threads used to move at warp speed.

anyway… look what I noticed…

Only 7k followers and look who popped up!

View attachment 2762666
I know of the case - what’s up with his son?

wait never mind, not all the comments had loaded for me.

janoycresva

Has anything interesting happened in the last few weeks? Been very busy with work and haven’t been able to visit as much…

Reactions: 4

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
They’re not splitting up though. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just because she pursued him, doesn’t mean she’s abusive. Am I missing something?
I'm not sure if others are seeing something I'm missing too. I was just scrolling her Insta and she doesn't seem to be much like Alice. At least there aren't any passive aggressive jokes/jabs at her husband and she doesn't seem to gob about like Alice does. I assumed the "stalking him pursuit" was more of a joke tbh.

I just realised her father is Peter Davison and tbh I always found him to be a whiny, wet wipe.
---
I agree. If this is something she enjoys, why not take a design course or something? Actually learn how to upcycle bags or clothes and not just paste primary school foam onto them. She has a following. If she made an effort, she could have legitmately learned and produced a product to sell.
Alice do something reasonable, rational, logical? Surely you jest?!

Reactions: 4