Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
What if we change it to vs? I disagree that Ioan doesn’t bring drama. That man has provided most of the evidence. 113 pages of messages and shit we didn’t know and wouldn’t know otherwise. I don’t like to associate with my ex husband apart from as parents to our children.
That’s very true now you mention it. 🤔
I agree. V’s is good.
---
I think

Yo's name should be kept in it. I'm not in law like @ButterTart or @Hiraeth but more of a legal space adjacent with content. It's why I wanted to make the court documents public. They serve a purpose beyond just Alice nuttery. Yo is a high profile marvel actor who had his ex wife harm him by leading the kids to fake restraining orders.

There are so many others who suffer in silence and I still think this story is important. Yo serves as a very high profile example of getting sober (Bianca made it public) and navigating divorce. People like Gruffudd and will continue to look him up online.

Keep his name in the thread and it keeps the story relevant for bad divorce and recovery. Alice is almost a side note in her own story. She's truly self destructive.
That’s true too. Sad, but true all the same. 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Citney

VIP Member
Is there such a thing as 50:50 custody, with Alice having 100% physical custody, in California? That way Ioan retains the legal right to make critical decisions in the girl’s best interests, but doesn’t have to have them physically in his presence for 50% of the time?
If Ioan is awarded 50/50 custody (which he will be), and the girls refuse to see him, does Ioan have to pay Alice more in child support? That would not be fair to Ioan.🤔

welp

VIP Member
Betty had a RO and still was allowed to do that?

View attachment 2771187
I'm not 100 % sure but IIRC the restraining order was no longer in effect by the time of the trial. In fact I think Dan asked Linda later on to not file a Restraining Order against Betty again.

Though, of course these things are always with the courts discretion and depends on whether the other party demands it. The trauma is certainly for Ioan higher than it was for Dan back then.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Is it just witness lists we are expecting to be filed by Tuesday or something else? Are we expecting any kind of substantive custody filings?

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Yes and it's likely to come via socks like Tone rather than her Insta. The alternative is just to have Alice Evans on it's own which is better imo. Ioan isn't creating any drama and it's wrong to link them as if he wants anything to do with her. Maybe there should be a poll?

Alice Evans
or
Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace
That's a good point! BIB.
I'd love it to not mention mAlice, as we all know she thrives on attention, even if its not good.
Just my MOO 🐮 and happy with what the majority think x

EllaBells

Have I missed the submission of trial briefs from each party? Clearly didn’t expect FuckFace to provide anything now she’s self repping but Ioan normally hits deadlines?

shellie

VIP Member
Last I looked he had a gun out and was screaming he hates Jews. About 3 hrs ago he posted it. It was bad. If I was his neighbour I would high tail it out of there.
Somebody on the Reddit page about the case says they are neighbours and the cops have been called several times over the last week about his behaviour. Michael is aware but seems not to care unless it's about him. He was seemingly heard yelling about them having to leave and worrying about where he would go at his age.

• Wow

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
[

x

ive had a peek at her Insta. Oh. My. Focking. God
And yes she does breastfeed - well, a child that looks way too old for this. And plasters it all over Insta… the kid is going to have a great time at school..
but back to mAlice.. I wonder if there will be anything more today, filed from Ioan’s side for example?
While I’m not one of those people who posts their entire lives on social media and doesn’t get the point of that, I do think breastfeeding - including how long - is something a parent has the right to decide and it’s none of my business. There’s nothing gross or shameful about it.
---
tbh while I see the similarities, I havent seen GT being particulary nasty to anyone unlike Alice, which is what sparked my interest.

I think this tying your whole identity to your famous husband (and not respecting their privacy which both did) is very dangerous because the fallout will be great if the relationship doesn't work out. But I wouldn't assume that she would cause the same shit as Alice does in that case. As mentioned she does seem to care about her children at least, so that is already a huge difference. But obviously you never know how much Alice destroying her herself and her kids lives inspires others.
Sorry but she’s got her own identity. She works and she also seems to put her family first. I think painting her with the same brush is unfair.

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Last I looked he had a gun out and was screaming he hates Jews. About 3 hrs ago he posted it. It was bad. If I was his neighbour I would high tail it out of there.
Well what about arresting him? Why does the poor neighbor have to leave?

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
She really doesn't deserve her name next to his anymore but this thread is primarily about her wicked ways so it should be her thread and imo a separate one for Ioan and Bianca.

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Has Alice bought new furniture yet. Seeing that she has agreed that everything in the house belongs to Ioan. Would he even want it back?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Bianca has been cast as Eva Seren for a while - Alice knew about it back in September 2022
Yes but she cast herself as she is the producer lol. I speculated that they would be wise to go with a more seasoned actress like Selma Blair. BW could do a supporting role. Could the funding be tied to getting a bigger name than BW in the lead role? We'll see.

ETA I stand corrected. BW's fiance is the exec producer.

1708263613006.png

Reactions: 6

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
If I had one request I'd changed it from Gruffudd & Evans to Gruffudd vs Evans, it makes them way less look like a couple
Considering we are in the final stages of the divorce the legal battle is nearly over. IG is not fighting with AFE - he is totally done with her. The battle only continues in her sick head. The big question mark is over what happens to the kids. Anyway I still think there should be a poll at the start of the next thread. That will settle it.
---
there won't be much to talk about, unless Alice carries on being a cunt with someone else.
She will carry on being a cunt and she doesn't need a partner to do it. IG and BW are in for a life-long vendetta by her and her socks. There might be more disturbing news about those brainwashed kids too.

Last edited:

Ally Pally

VIP Member
she took that post down lol

weird tbh, Celia left a positive comment on it early on.

maybe Alice is pissed at the low interaction a pic where she looks bad got her lol
I think she was hoping we'd troll Celia!