Liz Fraser #4 A Venetian pigeon stole her croissant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello. Come on over!

Don't run over, or threaten to run over, anyone in the mad rush to view Venice canals (again.) Just be YOURSELF. You do YOU! Maintain your dignity and wear a yellow coat so that anyone who needs to tell you how HAPPY and PEACEFUL you look can spot you easily, whether that's in Oxford, Venice or the Ryanair Writers' Lounge.

If you see a phrase (or quote or OTHER WRITING THINGY that WRITERS would describe in lots of WORDS) you'd like to nominate as a thread title, please quote or mention said phrase and add "thread title" for an easy search when thread #5 comes up. Rest assured, thread #5 will be on like Donkey Kong, because PriviLiz loves the sound of her own voice.

All the MOTHERS or PARENTS here, please mention it as often as possible.

Please also screenshot anything worthy of comment. Not to send to police, but to add DELICIOUS context to your pithy WRITING.

Anyone up for a recap of Liz's last thread?

In conclusion, I expect the Writers' Retreats will soon be cancelled, much to Liz's relief and, in spite of her refund clause, I expect there will be NO refunds due to TROLLS.

A special thanks to the woman herself for some new views on the threads she, Liz Fraser Tattle, inspired.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh id forgotten about the pigeon croissant thing 🤣🤣
Her engagement on Instagram is SHOCKING. I do suspect lots of her followers have come over here to see what the hoo ha is and are piecing it all together. Oh Lizzie, you really are a frightfully stupid woman.

Reactions: 7
Who are these people who have been spreading lies about Liz?

It's not the cleaners, that's for sure.

We're truth tellers and un-silencers, who live in the real world and don't target other people's husbands for affairs, nor take donations for projects never delivered, nor pretend we are in Venice when we are not. (What's the actual POINT of that?)

Is there any shred of evidence that anything posted on MN/TL has been untrue?

Thought not!

Pretty disingenuous to pretend otherwise, but at least it gives 'spiritual' (coughs) Brett and the other sad old men a way in ..........

Enjoy the photos, lads!

Reactions: 5
Feels very much like Liz is trying to restore her reputation (see below).

If yesterday hadn’t happened, this photo would have been not of Ben - who’d be as far out of shot as poss - but of Liz’s legs on the This Morning sofa, taking centre stage in a tiny skirt.

081C3988-3F23-4CF8-90B3-E045D5FC92D2.png

Reactions: 3
Oh, and supportive Twitterphant 'Michael' not averse on Twitter/X to calling people corrupt arseholes, and labelling people mentally ill. 😂 You couldn't make up these hypocritical tossers if you tried! One of his posts literally says "If you stop all the cameras in gyms you stop this bullshit of trying to get likes and false friends on TikTok and Instagram"!

Michael, that's exactly the sort of thing we're saying on here! Nice that you are throwing Liz some crumbs of sympathy, but you obviously haven't got a clue.

Oh, just looked further into his Twitter. He's very judgmental about scantily clad women wanting attention!

What an absolute fool! So funny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it's ludicrous for her to refer to other presenters as this would be indicating a level of comparison to herself.
Surely it's not eluded her that these presenters are very well liked, having put years and years into their career, building their expertise and knowledge and are pretty sociable, kind and considerate towards the public and human beings!!
Something Liz has shown very little of hence why she has such a bad reputation of her OWN doing!!
It's pure fantasy to align herself with these people.
These presenters are far far better in their presenting skills, their SM content is excellent and very informative and they nearly all write books which are best sellers!!
Their fan base on SM is massive and every one of them are showing their real selves unmasked, barefaced, early morning, late night - always fully coherent and never finger pointing, blaming or patting themselves on the back for their own wrong doings or bad behaviour!!
How's your paid subscribers content coming along Liz ? How overdue is it now? What are they going to get? A paragraph and three pages of old photographs of water, coffee and feet!!
Or is it going to be a paragraph on domestic abuse, court, lies, trolls, motherhood, failed career, ADHD, PTSD, anxiety, trotters, police, solicitors, running someone over oh yes and.... Fraud by manipulating vulnerable people into donating towards fictitious business startups!!
Perhaps the cleaners should prepare a draft itemized document of all outstanding issues on a weekly basis as clearly you are reading all this but not actually answering anything just blocking any questions flung at you.
So great all your followers came to have a look to see what's going on in Tattle though 👍😂
So hilarious - self humiliation at its best 😂

Reactions: 8
I feel that she's laying the groundwork to be able to cancel the retreats for what she will see as a good reason, ie, the terrible trolls again. I did actually request details of the writing retreat out of curiosity (I offer them myself, although not in Venice) and nearly died when I saw the lack of agenda and the cost of £450. It's really unusual to expect delegates to show up not knowing what's going to be offered - most people like to know exactly what they are doing and what sort of specific help they might expect with their novels-in-progress. And usually from a successful novelist who has a track record and really knows what they are talking about when it comes to characterisation, plotting, genre, language, style, marketability etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If Liz is so desperate for interaction from us that she tags posts like #adhd or says my ‘adhd type brain’ interesting as it’s very ‘hot topic’ at the monent

she has also, public mud slung at MANY people, detailed to us in deep detail on her SM when she’s been dumped / is fighting with a partner, makes us understand when she’s had ( or wants us to think she’s had ) sex, intimate and varied body and mental issues, who she hates, who she’s think are c*nts, told us in her ‘memoir’ she liked shagging her married lover against cabinets. Told us in ‘middle years’ that her daughter left sanitary towel wrappers in the bathroom, or her teenagers had body odour or drove her mad, or told everyone in the daily mail she was jealous of her 12 year old…. Etc etc

if you put yourself in the public sphere and ASK for donations for various ‘charities’ or ventures that then close without doing any work

then

people are going to talk. !
---
Well said about the retreats @Ginnyreturns ! Also, how on earth would anyone get into a flow if they have to settle down in a public seat, stand up again after an hour or two, walk across the city to another busy public location, repeat , ‘organise their own lunch’ all re congregate after lunch , then move on again.
Would be a miracle if anyone managed half a page.
What if the toilets were dirty or rammed and you needed the loo as you had to keep buying coffee to justify sitting down at your ‘retreat’.

very good point that she hasn’t bothered even organising how to draft etc.
Basically it reads as pay me
Walk loads
Try and work perched on tables in public
‘Ask me what you want’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think basically that a 'retreat' is something different from a writing course and she's sort of got the two muddled up, with the result that nobody will be clear what's going on when they actually arrive. That's if they do. To me a 'retreat' would generally take place in a quiet or slightly remote spot, removed from noise and stress and with the opportunity for lots of private time, thought, reflection etc. A writing course is of course something entirely difference and involves interaction with other delegates, a tutor, exercises etc. She's got the two completely mixed up and that's why it is coming across as so unprofessional. Plus how is her mantra of 'You Write You' supposed to encourage people to think she's a good writer with high level of grammatical accuracy etc?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, she seems to want the participants to set the agenda - she’s not actually put together any kind of programme. So they’re doing all the work.
Which begs the question: what exactly are they paying for??? They have to pay for their own travel, accommodation, food, drink and excursions. Liz is using public venues so presumably there’s no room hire. And she’s not actually providing any expertise. It’s a complete rip off.
(For comparison, I sometimes attend professional conferences for people in my field, and they are about £175-200 per person per day. For that you get: a full day’s programme of talks and workshops hosted by leaders in their field; held in a nice London hotel with a large conference room and break out rooms; a proper sit down lunch with wine; coffee & croissants to start the day and coffee breaks in the morning and afternoon; plus a drinks reception to finish).

Reactions: 3
Feels very much like Liz is trying to restore her reputation (see below).

If yesterday hadn’t happened, this photo would have been not of Ben - who’d be as far out of shot as poss - but of Liz’s legs on the This Morning sofa, taking centre stage in a tiny skirt.

View attachment 2761219
Ben Shepherd must be delighted to be associated with Liz Fraser and Tattle!
---
I feel that she's laying the groundwork to be able to cancel the retreats for what she will see as a good reason, ie, the terrible trolls again. I did actually request details of the writing retreat out of curiosity (I offer them myself, although not in Venice) and nearly died when I saw the lack of agenda and the cost of £450. It's really unusual to expect delegates to show up not knowing what's going to be offered - most people like to know exactly what they are doing and what sort of specific help they might expect with their novels-in-progress. And usually from a successful novelist who has a track record and really knows what they are talking about when it comes to characterisation, plotting, genre, language, style, marketability etc.
I’m amazed you received the details, so this is something 😅

Reactions: 2
I think basically that a 'retreat' is something different from a writing course and she's sort of got the two muddled up, with the result that nobody will be clear what's going on when they actually arrive. That's if they do. To me a 'retreat' would generally take place in a quiet or slightly remote spot, removed from noise and stress and with the opportunity for lots of private time, thought, reflection etc. A writing course is of course something entirely difference and involves interaction with other delegates, a tutor, exercises etc. She's got the two completely mixed up and that's why it is coming across as so unprofessional. Plus how is her mantra of 'You Write You' supposed to encourage people to think she's a good writer with high level of grammatical accuracy etc?!
None of it matters because all she can see, ever, is herself. She lacks empathy at the most fundamental level. She can't begin to understand what it means to exist as someone else who isn't her. Everyone else, to her, is a NPC in the endlessly fascinating saga of Liz bleeping Fraser.

I have never seen anyone who is more deeply in love with another person than she is with herself.

Oh, and supportive Twitterphant 'Michael' not averse on Twitter/X to calling people corrupt arseholes, and labelling people mentally ill. 😂 You couldn't make up these hypocritical tossers if you tried! One of his posts literally says "If you stop all the cameras in gyms you stop this bullshit of trying to get likes and false friends on TikTok and Instagram"!

Michael, that's exactly the sort of thing we're saying on here! Nice that you are throwing Liz some crumbs of sympathy, but you obviously haven't got a clue.

Oh, just looked further into his Twitter. He's very judgmental about scantily clad women wanting attention!

What an absolute fool! So funny!
He clearly doesn’t know Liz at all!
---
Is or isn’t Scout with her? She must be having the time of her life with her mother renting and raging, NOT delivering the Venice Diaries for the third consecutive week and late with the delivery of her Running World article, all while sipping coffee in the bleak mid winter.

Reactions: 2
Even if I had quite fancied going to Venice (I've been, but not for 20 years) before I saw her endless photos, I'm really quite off the idea now. If I want a cup of coffee, a view of water and to hear some church bells I can walk across the bridge into the town where I live and be back in five minutes. If I want a professional critique on my novel I can pay an online editorial consultant and get a 20-page in-depth report emailed to me for the same or even less money than LF is charging her retreat delegates. I can even drink coffee and listen to church bells while I'm reading it. The trouble is, what she's offering just isn't a) organised or b) special enough. YOU WRITE YOU. Er, yeah. Right.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s funny. Liz complains about ‘trolls’ but, actually, all she does is spend her day enjoying retaliating for things people think about her. Hence her latest ‘clip’ on Coming Clean being a ‘travel book’ (!!!!!!!) following (my own) comment on here yesterday that it was an out and out character assassination of her ex. It has been very quiet on here this morning. So what does Liz do? She puts something out to attract comment on Tattle. She’d loathe it if this forum wasn’t giving her air.

Reactions: 9
It’s funny. Liz complains about ‘trolls’ but, actually, all she does is spend her day enjoying retaliating for things people think about her. Hence her latest ‘clip’ on Coming Clean being a ‘travel book’ (!!!!!!!) following (my own) comment on here yesterday that it was an out and out character assassination of her ex. It has been very quiet on here this morning. So what does Liz do? She puts something out to attract comment on Tattle. She’d loathe it if this forum wasn’t giving her air.
Funny how his ex wife (pre Liz storming in) and his new partner are able to live with him. It’s not ironic that his worst times were while with her. Still no celebration or even acknowledge of his recovery. What a man. 3 or 4 years, I can’t remember which, but, kudos to him succeeding while being piled on by Liz.

She’ll flog this boot and dialogue forever because it’s the only point of reference she has in her life. This too is in the past.

Reactions: 1
I think when Liz talks about Trolls and 'devastating lies', what she actually means is 'other people' and their 'devastating truths'.

I mean, saying that Mike was newly married (to an apparently extremely lovely young woman) when she targeted him, love-bombed him, plastered their relationship all over SM, and left her husband and 3 children to move to Venice with him isn't a lie, is it? It's the absolute incontrovertible truth. It's fact. Fact that Liz can never seem to admit. It might be inconvenient and not in line with the image she wants to portray, but that doesn't stop if from being true.

Mike was newly married when Liz targeted him and left her husband and 3 children to move to Venice with him.

True facts.

And the other extra-marital affairs are also true. IYKYK. And we do know.

Please, somebody, correct me if I am wrong. If Liz HAS admitted that Mike was married, and that she has form with affairs with married men, whilst also married herself then I will stand corrected. If any of you can prove I am spreading lies here, I'll withdraw my comments and apologise. Unconditionally.

Because I pride myself on telling the truth. I don't like liars myself. Little white lies to spare somebody's feelings, maybe. But massive whoppers because you want to have your cake and eat it? Not cool. (And what 'untruths' must a married woman have to come up with to cover the tracks of an affair?)

Reactions: 6
By implying Mike is a violently out of control drunk, Liz trolls him perpetually. If she weren't trolling, she would at least once publicly acknowledge or even publish an addendum stating that Mike has overcome the mental health challenges that triggered his alcoholism and has been in recovery for many years. This must be celebrated. She after all said it was her dream for him. So why make it his living nightmare lady?

Mike has faced his demons and the challenges that fuelled his addiction head-on. No one chooses to be an alcoholic.

As someone who claims to support mental health, Liz's actions contradict her supposed allyship. Despite using the mental health ally hashtag, her behaviour suggests otherwise. It suggests, TROLL.

I think we hit a nerve when we applauded M and his partner.
What we have just seen and witnessed from Liz is called a narc rage where she used a dead woman's anniversary to her gain by twisting the truth and making it all about trolls which it was not. Then next day she is on a comedown and has now posted more of her drab tit to try claw back some of her followers that came over here to see what was being said.
You do know by her mentioning her "trolls" all the time she is constantly putting herself as a "victim" and then a constant "survivor" that has to rise above it.
I very much doubt anything that is written here can be disputed as the evidence has been hand written by herself and made public by herself.
Keep telling the truth people and dont let Liz bully or intimidate you with more of her lies and manipulation of facts.
She is also angry that her lies were ousted here too as she has been very deceptive with her SM and it just indeed prove her erratic mental health.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.