Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this rate Ella will be an adult before custody is decided. It's a bleeping joke. Also how long does it take to read Dupee's report?? Bernal aka Alice was playing for time at the conference call on 14 February. Now AFE is making it even more obvious by firing him.

Judge Josh is fannying around by not saying no to this nonsense.
There’s no doubt in my mind that Malice wants to stall things until Ella is 18. But the judge did not issue a continuance. He just acknowledged that the report came in late (on the 14th), so none of the parties had seen it yet. If they all agree they need a continuance then and only then it might be granted.

Reactions: 27
Tone has his own problems to deal with. Maybe he shouldn't be so involved with Alice's shitshow.

Screenshot_20240221_160023_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
That response is from a named person, not an anonymous account. Bold of her to come forward and say that.
I could be obviously wrong but if I had to guess I would say someone just decided to use the name of the wife of one of Tone's former business partners (not hard to find) to duck with him. The same happened a while ago, but instead there with the name of the husband.

But I could be wrong. That former business partner did started following Bianca a few months ago on IG with their actual real account (that was followed by Alice and I think she quite recently unfollowed, and also Phil), so they are definitely watching

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
At this rate Ella will be an adult before custody is decided. It's a bleeping joke. Also how long does it take to read Dupee's report?? Bernal aka Alice was playing for time at the conference call on 14 February. Now AFE is making it even more obvious by firing him.

Judge Josh is fannying around by not saying no to this nonsense.
Judge Josh hasn’t said anything yet. He has no say on whether she fires her lawyers or not. The dates remain the same for now.

Reactions: 13
Tone has his own problems to deal with. Maybe he shouldn't be so involved with Alice's shitshow.

View attachment 2772085
This is exactly what my suspicion is on his marriage. They still together but in separate rooms. He’s up all night on twitter, he has abusive rage and is quite frankly insane. I don’t see how his wife could be in his bed in a loving marriage. But I do think she is still around pretending and supporting him.
That Twitter user also seems to be a real account from Bristol.

Reactions: 13
I found our Caesar guys, and by coincidence it references the type of "fame" we always say Alice has!

View attachment 2772013
My favourite line from a film, ever. Makes me chuckle every time 😂
---
The report is a recommendation, and the judge will consider it with all the other evidence he is presented by both parties and the GAL. So I doubt that whatever she recommended would be taken as immediate gospel and acted upon without taking into account those other parties and their concerns.
Thanks @ButterTart, a really good point.

Reactions: 10
This is exactly what my suspicion is on his marriage. They still together but in separate rooms. He’s up all night on twitter, he has abusive rage and is quite frankly insane. I don’t see how his wife could be in his bed in a loving marriage. But I do think she is still around pretending and supporting him.
That Twitter user also seems to be a real account from Bristol.
That’s not the real person. Definitely a tattler based on their likes. But yes, using his ex failed business partner’s name. Spotted it earlier. That’s how you sock properly though, and I’d die laughing if it was Rachel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes but I think you'd think twice about the expense of a trial and the very strong likelihood of the judge going with what the evaluator recommends. It Increases the likelihood that you would settle and not go to trial at all. Trial would be a last resort. Ioan I think would realize this and be reasonable. Alice won't settle no matter how unfavourable the report is to her....
It’s just not a foregone conclusion that the judge will rubber stamp the report. Plus he has good lawyers - it’s fairly certain all the prep work for the trial is done. I guess it depends what Ioan wants and what he’s willing to give up. He’s sunk so much money into this at this point I can’t see him going screw it. I’ll save some money on not having a trial and just give Alice what she wants.

Reactions: 23
It’s just not a foregone conclusion that the judge will rubber stamp the report. Plus he has good lawyers - it’s fairly certain all the prep work for the trial is done. I guess it depends what Ioan wants and what he’s willing to give up. He’s sunk so much money into this at this point I can’t see him going screw it. I’ll save some money on not having a trial and just give Alice what she wants.
Not saying it's a foregone conclusion but I think it would take a brave judge to ignore the recommendations of a triple board certified expert who has spent months doing in depth research and presented her findings. It's highly persuasive guidance to the court on making a decision.
People who are well advised (and who actually listen to legal advice) would make decisions about whether to settle or go to trial depending on stuff like this (and other factors too but this is the main 'independent' input. If the report isn't favourable to Ioan, yes he could say duck it I'll take my chances that the judge will ignore the report.
I don't think his advisors would be recommending that though, they would be suggesting agreeing a settlement along the lines of the report.
But this is all hypothetical because it's highly unlikely the report is going to be favourable to Alice and Alice won't settle unless she gets 100pc custody.
---
That’s not the real person. Definitely a tattler based on their likes. But yes, using his ex failed business partner’s name. Spotted it earlier. That’s how you sock properly though, and I’d die laughing if it was Rachel.
Probably the Texan cosplaying a tattler. They have to pretend to be victimized by tattlers/Bianca remember. It doesn't happen so they make people up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Not saying it's a foregone conclusion but I think it would take a brave judge to ignore the recommendations of a triple board certified expert who has spent months doing in depth research and presented her findings. It's highly persuasive guidance to the court on making a decision.
People who are well advised (and who actually listen to legal advice) would make decisions about whether to settle or go to trial depending on stuff like this (and other factors too but this is the main 'independent' input. If the report isn't favourable to Ioan, yes he could say duck it I'll take my chances that the judge will ignore the report.
I don't think his advisors would be recommending that though, they would be suggesting agreeing a settlement along the lines of the report.
But this is all hypothetical because it's highly unlikely the report is going to be favourable to Alice and Alice won't settle unless she gets 100pc custody.
---

Probably the Texan cosplaying a tattler. They have to pretend to be victimized by tattlers/Bianca remember. It doesn't happen so they make people up.
The report will assess the childrens’ welfare, parental fitness and what is possible legally. It’s one factor among many the judge will consider. The report is not going to be the determining factor and might not even be the weightiest piece of evidence.

Reactions: 17
If she’s to say that then what’s to say she doesn’t like other posts? But yeah ok prob changed their Twitter name. How do we find out? I’m kind of intrigued

Reactions: 3
The report will assess the childrens’ welfare, parental fitness and what is possible legally. It’s one factor among many the judge will consider. The report is not going to be the determining factor and might not even be the weightiest piece of evidence.
Yeah Alice being Alice in court will sway it - if she self reps she will really be fucked🤣
"No no no there's no no"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks Hiraeth. So Josh might say no, as well as IG's team. AFE will play dumb blonde and pretend she didn't know what to do. We know how well she prepared for the fake RO. There was no preparation whatsoever.
What do you mean Alice will "play" dumb? She's The Real Thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree. If this is something she enjoys, why not take a design course or something? Actually learn how to upcycle bags or clothes and not just paste primary school foam onto them. She has a following. If she made an effort, she could have legitmately learned and produced a product to sell.
How dare you suggest this! Alice already knows everything about design and the people running those courses should be learning from her. Maybe once she's written her book about her divorce she'll have time to write one revealing how she makes her designs so "unique".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.