Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The report will assess the childrens’ welfare, parental fitness and what is possible legally. It’s one factor among many the judge will consider. The report is not going to be the determining factor and might not even be the weightiest piece of evidence.
Alice forgets there are worse fathers and much much better mothers who navigate divorce unhappily and share custody. If her bad behavior is validated, there's a way for others to follow.

Alice is Teflon like Trump is Teflon.

Both orange, bloated, and buffoonish.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm pretty sure the report is not exactly in Alices favor. There's no way a trained professional would not have spotted the signs of a narcissistic personality disorder and whatever else she's got.

What she and her lemmings seem to forget quite frequently is that the most crucial evidence in this case is Alice herself. She can try and deflect from herself by using her journalist friend, her kids, her instagram, her acquaintances, her sock accounts etc but at the end of the day she's still her own worst enemy. She's proven many times now that she's incapable of controlling her emotions. She can only keep her anger bottled up for so long before she reveals her true self once again. Every time her thoughts of revenge become too much she acts irrationally and fucks up. And with every duck up she's creating new proof which then in return can be used against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What do you mean Alice will "play" dumb? She's The Real Thing.
I find it hard to believe she's so thick. What happened? Did she sniff glue when she was making those hideous bags. Alcohol abuse?

On paper she's not stupid with 3 languages and a good degree.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it hard to believe she's so thick. What happened? Did she sniff glue when she was making those hideous bags. Alcohol abuse?

I think she’s intelligent in certain ways. She’s clearly good with languages. However, the most intelligent people are keenly aware of what they don’t know and they seek to address this. Alice thinks she knows everything and listens to nobody.

One area where I think she has proven herself to be utterly *utterly* devoid of intelligence is in her planning abilities. The entire way she lives her life reminds me of Fyre Festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The report came out on the 14th,
It's not going to be physically possible for me to be there, but please know I will be there in spirit if you make it! And definitely waiting for your observations with baited breath.
I was persuaded that it wasn’t the best idea, the main reason being that it will likely be a closed court….so with the money, I made my mom rescue another pet (a beautiful cat named Fiona) and I paid for a few months worth of food, litter, toys, treats and also presents for our other rescues (another cat and two dogs) so they don’t feel left out lol. I don’t have the stability that my mom has (owns home, can afford unexpected vet bills) so a three year old stray who has never been loved or had a home is finally home with a loving family. Inspired by all you cat luvers. Sorry for the slight derail 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 53
When you look at it she’s mostly just trying to avoid doing what’s expected of her. There’s no master plan.

She fires lawyers instead of preparing things like financials or witness lists. It’s her usual compulsion to avoid any kind of chore or work more than anything.

When the cash runs out there’s a very good chance she’ll get into her bed and simply stay there. Like she did for much of the last ten years, only this time it’s to avoid all financial responsibilities and everyday tasks.

She’s far more of a Baldrick than she is a Betty Broderick. We’ve been giving her way too much credit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I will maintain it to the end of my days. Those two were swapped at birth. There is no way a gene pool that smart could produce those two.
Air pollution. Bristol had very bad air quality in the years they were growing up.
Said it before and I'll keep saying it - "Bristol air pollution".
Small children inhaling that stuff = stunted brain development.

She's finally sacked Bernal? Why did it take so long???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I need to rewind a few pages. So let me get this straight - not only does she owe Ioan, but she also owes the federal government?

How many sock accounts do you have to run to get the federal government to back off fuckos?

She’ll have to be hiding more money than any of us have accounted for if she thinks she can make her rent AND pay her taxes.

Absolutely mind-boggling. She’ll need to do a big order from Temu and get the pritt stick out for 24/7 handbag hustle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not gonna lie, I want to be in that courtroom now more than ever 🤣🤣
I'm still trying to catch up, but as soon as I saw she was self representing I was like "IDC about the debate in the last thread, Old Soak better be getting that plane ticket!" 😂

I have to be in LA next week for work, I'm lucky/unlucky that my job schedule will make me unable to sneak over to court and be nosy... but man do I want to call out and take a peek. Guess it would be a waste of time since she's fully not going to show up.

(if anyone reading this owns a Prius and isn't sure what I mean by "job schedule," it's this thing where someone pays you to perform a series of tasks, for which you need to expend mental and/or physical energy, and be at least somewhat reliable in when and how you perform them. It's a really tried and true way of getting money, too. Hope this helps!)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Definitely one of their gang pretending to be a Tattler for attention. No grown man would declare a sock tweet about his relationship to be the most heinous crime ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I have now realise through various experiences in life that a good degree/ good education and stupidity are not mutually exclusive characteristics. There are stupid architects, doctors (degrees much harder to study for and get that a 3 year thing mAlive has gotten), other professionals. Learning languages does not involve intelligence - or at least not academic intelligence.
plus there are different types of intelligence and whilst mAlice has some she completely lacks others. She has almost no emotional intelligence and this is the one that helps people navigate life best
Plus like you said alcohol abuse, SM addiction, lazy lifestyle and not using her faculties properly for years would make things worse
So yes, she is stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Big difference between academic intelligence and emotional intelligence 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her Atony was talking about the death of someone he personally knows and they chirped in with that?No tattlers are that tasteless and inappropriate. I mean, sure we have our moments but that’s a Twitter level kind of creepy.

It’s likely those kind of accounts are her weirdo FMs (or her) doing this stuff to discredit the thread but tbh it’s hard to tell. Some people have such a level of investment they do very strange things for the attention of the players. I’m not even judging them, I’m not sure they can even help it, or have the insight to know how strange their behaviour is, I’m just saying.

Keep it on Tattle, always. 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sure Tone, it doesn't compare to the bs you and your sister have been flinging and encourage others to, towards Bianca and Ioan. 🥴 Goofass.

Screenshot_20240222_010958_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tone wants another police visit. It's still illegal to dox, Fucko.

Screenshot_20240222_011716_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.