Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tone clearly isn’t very internet-savvy. The information about that name is readily available in about three seconds if you google his name and location.
It’s similar to the old woman opening sixty Twitter accounts to abuse us.
---
Oh of course the chicken account is involved. Just saw they follow that account. Case closed. Next…

Reactions: 29
I mean... It is Tony we're talking about here 🤷🏻‍♀️
His emotional intelligence is... ☠
Yes but it's way more likely that Malice thinks "I'll pretend I&B are setting up socks in the name of people that only they could possibly know so they get into trouble", because she doesn't have the critical thinking skills to realise that only she and her saddo FMs would waste time doing that.

Reactions: 21
Tone should be more Teflon and that tit just slide off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
imagine the frustration of the court to give them a extra week to file the documents partly because they were too thick to understand which and then she just fires her lawyer. epic stuff
Tone should be more Teflon and that that tit just slide off.
thats why I dont get why anyone calls Alice a teflon. she is too thin skinned for this. getting to an extend away with bad behavior is not a teflon

Tone clearly isn’t very internet-savvy. The information about that name is readily available in about three seconds if you google his name and location.
It’s similar to the old woman opening sixty Twitter accounts to abuse us.
---
Oh of course the chicken account is involved. Just saw they follow that account. Case closed. Next…
They're so obvious it's painful to watch, Tony trying to pretend he's a victim but at the same time posting a violent video using Bianca's surname. Impotent vile little man threatening women is all he's capable of. What sad pathetic people these siblings are!!

Reactions: 33
Victory in the custody case? Well, Alice has fucked them up in the head, so she should have to deal with the fallout.

Screenshot_20240222_014208_Samsung Internet.jpg

The same sock admitting that there were multiple breaches of the DVRO. Well done sock!

Screenshot_20240222_014152_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes but it's way more likely that Malice thinks "I'll pretend I&B are setting up socks in the name of people that only they could possibly know so they get into trouble", because she doesn't have the critical thinking skills to realise that only she and her saddo FMs would waste time doing that.
Most of them can get traced back to people (person) associated with her, she needs to get herself some more intelligent followers. But then they wouldn't be following her in the first place. Vicious circle. So tiresome 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
TonAlice is up early with his CAPS on isn't he 👀

He who doesn't read Tattle certainly knows every word on it 🙈

---

Rattled and Tattled 👀
I dont like to involve myself in speculations about Tone's personal life, but if my partner was tweeting like he does about other woman for absolutely no reason and then gets also police visits over this one of the following two things would happen

a) I'd tell him to stop immediately

b) if a) doesnt happen I'd leave him

And I assume most woman would think like this, so either this is the case here or he was luckier than Alice in chosing a partner that matches him, to put it mildly.
Victory in the custody case? Well, Alice has fucked them up in the head, so she should have to deal with the fallout.

View attachment 2772523

The same sock admitting that there were multiple breaches of the DVRO. Well done sock!

View attachment 2772524
said this already but this is a troll. they claimed me and Bianca met up in Dusseldorf. And even Alice's alt side eyed them. they have attacked a few weeks ago Alice on IG with their real account

Reactions: 22
thats why I dont get why anyone calls Alice a teflon. she is too thin skinned for this. getting to an extend away with bad behavior is not a teflon
Someone should let her know. 😂
(old Alice tweet)
1000046390.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
the contents of the report is meant to never become public though. It may be referenced in parts at the hearing, but you can expect custody hearings to be in a closed court, so it likely never gets out (and even if we get transcripts of it and whatnot it's not like the press would report about it, so far they didnt)
I didn’t actually mean that it would become public, but that it would be clear to all parties in Court the extent of Alice’s PA. There’s something about her having to listen to that while being in the same room as Ioan, that I don’t think she will be able to cope with. It’s also possible Ella will be there, given her age, and Alice would want to avoid her hearing the truth also.

Reactions: 10
Alice knows what’s coming in that report, she knows her behaviour with and towards her own daughters is going to come to light in court. Never mind tattle, Instagram or Twitter. Or even the Daily Mail for that matter.
A judge, the lawyers, Ioan, Bianca and her own girls will see it written down in black and white. She will do anything to prevent this. Clearly.
Those facilitating and supporting her in this are disgusting.
Why would you support separating a good daddy from his daughters because he dumped Alice. Only sickos would think that’s okay. How they sleep at night I have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Still not been paid by his sister, wife getting laid by another mister….

• Haha
Reactions: 38
We "interfere in Alice's life"? No we don't. We merely discuss on a forum what a terrible human being she is and how we feel she should be held accountable. Nobody forces her to read here. If she didn't, she'd be none the wiser because we keep it on Tattle, we don't affect her life in any way, shape or form. But she can't stay away from here because she's nothing without being talked about, and there'll always be things to talk about because she has to play her entire life out in public because she needs the oxygen. It's sad.

Reactions: 39
Hear me out, they ate a dodgy steak in the 80s and are both simultaneously developing mad cow disease?

• Haha
Okay, here’s what the nunc pro tunc minute order says, in English and not legalese.
  • “Nunc pro tunc” is the term for a court order that corrects an earlier order of the court. So this February 21, 2024 minute order is correcting the court's minute order of February 7, 2024.
  • Dr. Dupee’s report came out on February 14, 2024.
  • The court had another case management call on February 14 to discuss the custody evaluation and postponing the trial.
  • Someone complained to the judge that the minute order of February 7 was not specific as to whether the trial briefs and witness lists, etc. that were to be filed on February 21, 2024 were to pertain to the custody trial only, or both the custody trial and the financial trial.
  • Given this information, the court ruled:
    • The February 29, 2024 hearing date is being kept on calendar for a status report on whether the trial dates of March 6, March 7, and March 13 will go forward.
    • If the parties do NOT stipulate among themselves to continue the trial, then the trial is going forward and all counsel will have to file witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, and the side-by-side issue declaration relating to the custody and visitation issues.
I said it before, I'll say it again, you're the best @Hiraeth. ❤

Nunc pro tunc kinda rhymes with narcissistic bleep. Surprise surprise...
---
So I can keep my court snacks for the 29th. Cool.
Mimsy! That's a whole freaking week away. I don't think my court snacks, or my willpower, can last that long.

---
Spoke to the court and getting a transcript of this case management call is not possible, there was no transcript taken even though a reporter was listed (it was an error). I'll be ready to try for the February 29 case management conference, though!
We need to send @Old Soak in with her phone on record.
---
The report came out on the 14th,

I was persuaded that it wasn’t the best idea, the main reason being that it will likely be a closed court….so with the money, I made my mom rescue another pet (a beautiful cat named Fiona) and I paid for a few months worth of food, litter, toys, treats and also presents for our other rescues (another cat and two dogs) so they don’t feel left out lol. I don’t have the stability that my mom has (owns home, can afford unexpected vet bills) so a three year old stray who has never been loved or had a home is finally home with a loving family. Inspired by all you cat luvers. Sorry for the slight derail 😻
Best derail to date. :love: ❤
---
TonAlice is up early with his CAPS on isn't he 👀
He who doesn't read Tattle certainly knows every word on it 🙈
---
Rattled and Tattled 👀
"Can you expose them Chicken?"
For some unknown reason I read this in Alice's voice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.