Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curious km

Chatty Member
If I were to make a guess, I think she was hoping that it wasn’t true that Navalny hadn’t died? But then the “for once” makes no sense so dunno
Ah maybe that! I’ve had a long week working and indulging in too many sweets gifted by husband as well as testing treats I cooked for school so I had a mAlice moment. Back to lurking for me!! lol. Happy weekend all!

Reactions: 11

ChangeYourName

I detect glee. Is Dupee the ref?? Sounds like she might have recommended the kids stay with AFE. That's what I predicted would happen given how far gone things are. Not that AFE is a good parent, but it's about doing the least harm at this late stage. The only question mark was about Elsie but she is pretty far gone now as the 'sleepover' behaviour showed. Oh well, IG tried his best so the kids can never say otherwise. On the bright side, IG can have more kids.

View attachment 2759420

I wonder what that means for CS payments?
Maybe. Although, Ioan wasn’t seeking full custody. Could be that 50/50 was granted and this pair of gruesome gaslighters will chalk that up as a “win”….

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I can only conclude that the gaping mouth pose causes a Winston Churchill style neck collapse. It should come with a health warning.

JK she was doing it to cover her drooped jawline and neck in the first place. Poor Alice, it’s been an uphill struggle for quite a while I guess.

welp

VIP Member
I think it's the financials. She has been cagey and far from transparent up until now when it comes to money. She knows she owes a lot for her fair share of expenses post separation/divorce. My guess is she thinks she has already won the kids because they will pick her regardless of any custody agreement. But money is a different kettle of fish. That she can't PA.
that's possible, but the upcoming weeks are almost entirely about custody

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Definitely one of their gang pretending to be a Tattler for attention. No grown man would declare a sock tweet about his relationship to be the most heinous crime ever.
I assumed it was Alice just randomly being a bitch to her brother because… it’s who she is 🤷‍♀️
---
three year old stray who has never been loved or had a home is finally home with a loving family. Inspired by all you cat luvers. Sorry for the slight derail 😻
How lovely ❤❤❤ wonderful to think this poor kitty gets a great fam

One thing tho, can I recommend NOT calling her Alice ❤

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
it may well be a attempt to set a narrative that can never be disproven
I think it's about the facts on the ground rather than narratives at this stage. I doubt Dupee praised AFE's parenting or behaviour - but the conclusion was nonetheless that the kids should stay with her as other options were more harmful to them. There was a huge runaway risk I already mentioned. I will be interested to see if her PA will be financially penalised, ie. if IG can't spend any meaningful time with them, does he have to pay full CS? I hope not actually. Would serve the cunt right.

We will know a certain amount from AFE's Insta as the kids will still be used as props and there will be more pap photos too even if we don't get the full story.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
Alice has the biggest mouth but is also the biggest chicken shit. My, and probably many others best guess is that she’s a no show. A default judgment in Ioan’s favour is one way….could Judge Josh make an order under threat of arrest for contempt of she doesn’t appear?

Ralphiegirl

I think there's a misconception that we're all IG stans on here. I'd never heard of Ioan Gruffudd before Alice started her 'abandoned wife' media blitz. I can't be the only one.

IG fans might think he's the biggest draw to these threads, but some of us just want to watch the incredible Alice Evans shit show whatever the thread title may be.
Ditto, had no idea really who Yo was until I watched the public twitter meltdown and ensuing 3 + years of chaos from AFE.

lulooo

VIP Member
At the Hotel Cap du Eden Roc, Olivier Picasso, the discreet associate of Evil HQ, sat in his lavish office overlooking the sea. The view was in stark contrast to the news he had to deliver to Mrs. Gruffudd.

Olivier Picasso decided to FaceTime Mrs. Gruffudd, his expression unreadable as the call connected. Mrs. Gruffudd’s face appeared on the screen, and she greeted him with an air of confidence.

“Mrs. Gruffudd, I regret to inform you that Gloria’s new role in housekeeping at the Hotel Cap du Eden Roc is proving to be a total failure,” Olivier said, cutting straight to the chase.

Mrs. Gruffudd, taken aback, raised an eyebrow. “A failure? What happened? She was supposed to blend in seamlessly.”

Olivier Picasso sighed, “Well, Mrs. Gruffudd, it seems Gloria’s understanding of being a housekeeper is to spend the day glued to Twitter using a variety of sock accounts. She’s hardly attended to her duties, and the guests are becoming increasingly disgruntled.”

Mrs. Gruffudd, now both frustrated and worried, rubbed her temples. “This is unacceptable, Olivier. We can’t afford any hiccups. Find a way to rectify the situation and keep a closer eye on her.”

Olivier nodded, “I’ll do my best to salvage the situation, but we need a backup plan. The last thing we want is to draw attention to ourselves.”

As the FaceTime call ended, Mrs. Gruffudd realized that Gloria’s unexpected penchant for social media was jeopardizing the delicate balance of their covert operations. The village of Llwydcoed remained oblivious to the international web of intrigue that had ensnared Gloria, but the consequences of her actions were reaching far beyond the tranquil shores of Wales.

Unbeknownst to both Mrs. Gruffudd and Olivier Picasso, Gloria’s unintentional foray into the world of Twitter was about to set off a chain of events that would test the limits of their carefully crafted plans and bring the secrets of Llwydcoed closer to exposure. The tranquil facade of the village was about to crack, revealing the tangled web of deception that lay beneath.
Fantastic, brilliant! @kingseven. There is only one problem, I want to know more, I want to know what happens next 👏👏👏
---
Disclaimer - Although the people in the below story are real all events are a work of fiction

Mrs Rhys’s suspicions about Mrs Gruffudd’s involvement in illicit activities had been growing, and she felt compelled to investigate further. She decided to pay Mrs Gruffudd a visit at her allotment, hoping to get some answers.

As she approached Mrs Gruffudd’s plot, Mrs Rhys noticed something strange hidden away in a dark corner of the plot. Cautiously she moved closer, only to stumble upon a hidden laboratory tucked away in a makeshift shed.

Before she could process her discovery, Mrs Gruffudd emerged from the shadows, a mixture of surprise and apprehension crossing her face. “Mrs Rhys, what are you doing here?” she asked.

Ignoring Mrs Gruffudd’s question, Mrs Rhys pointed to the equipment in the shed. “What is all this, Mrs Gruffudd? What are you hiding?”

With a sigh, Mrs Gruffudd decided she had no option other than to come clean. “I suppose there’s no use denying it now. Yes, Mrs Rhys, I was responsible for creating Covid-19.”

Shock reverberated through Mrs Rhys as she struggled to comprehend the magnitude of Mrs Gruffudd’s revelation. “But why?” she demanded, her voice trembling with disbelief.

Mrs Gruffudd’s expression softened as she explained, “I did it to ensure Ioan was stuck in Australia, where he was filming Harrow. I needed time for him to come to his senses and leave Alice. Although I previously rescued him from a cult, Alice was proving harder work.”

Mrs Rhys staggered backward, unable to fathom the depths of Mrs Gruffudd’s actions. The village of Llwydcoed had become entangled in a web of deceit and manipulation, and Mrs Rhys realized that she had stumbled upon a truth far more sinister than she had ever imagined.

Unbeknownst to Mrs Rhys, Mrs Gruffudd harboured another dark secret, one she chose to keep hidden even as she confessed to creating Covid-19. She remained silent about Ioan’s clandestine activities while filming Harrow in Australia. Ioan had been acting as a drug runner for the cast and crew, catering to their insatiable appetite for masses of cocaine. Evil HQ’s profits had skyrocketed as a result of this lucrative enterprise, further entangling Mrs Gruffudd in a web of deception and criminality. The weight of these additional secrets weighed heavily on her conscience, but she was determined to protect her illicit global import and export empire at all costs.

As the weight of Mrs Gruffudd’s confession settled upon her, Mrs Rhys knew that she had a decision to make. The tranquility of their once-peaceful village had been shattered, and the secrets that lay buried beneath the surface were finally beginning to emerge. It was only a matter of time before the truth would be revealed, and the consequences would be far-reaching for everyone involved.
I’m on the edge of my seat chortling away. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, and very funny 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
There’s a lot of support for that stuff these days. He’s unwell so he’s a lot less subtle about it than the usual boycott brigade. If he can tone it down a little he’ll get quite a following
I can see why he appeals to Alice. I bet she’d love to livestream her hermit life like that.

• Sad

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
I do hope the result does help the girls rebuild the relationship with their dad. I can’t imagine it wouldn’t, it sounds like Elsie might have a relationship left.
I just worry what will happen when the money runs out. It won’t be long now.

Loveu2

VIP Member
she took that post down lol

weird tbh, Celia left a positive comment on it early on.

maybe Alice is pissed at the low interaction a pic where she looks bad got her lol
47 comments is a new low. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I feel that Ioan responded to the report asking for clarifications on some points and that’s what Alice is calling ‘arguing’ and yes, those points will probably be about why it’s unsafe for him to push for custody. 😔
I suppose they will ask to see him occasionally so they can keep up the financial abuse. I wonder how he’ll deal with that.

Reactions: 10

welp

VIP Member
So it sounds like the court and the lawyers got the report on 14th? I'm still betting that Alice has fired Bernal before reading the report because she thinks if she's self repping she will be given full access to it.
My reading from this is that they acknowledged on the case management conference (14 february) that they recently received it (perhaps on the same day even)

SC_love

Chatty Member
the contents of the report is meant to never become public though. It may be referenced in parts at the hearing, but you can expect custody hearings to be in a closed court, so it likely never gets out (and even if we get transcripts of it and whatnot it's not like the press would report about it, so far they didnt)
I didn’t actually mean that it would become public, but that it would be clear to all parties in Court the extent of Alice’s PA. There’s something about her having to listen to that while being in the same room as Ioan, that I don’t think she will be able to cope with. It’s also possible Ella will be there, given her age, and Alice would want to avoid her hearing the truth also.