Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how AFE comments on a dictator, when she is nothing but a dictator herself.
In honor of this I have penned a little poem:

AN ODE TO THE TOAD ON THE COMMODE

In Hollywood's glitz, there lived Alice, a bully so cruel,
Making Ioan, her husband, a constant fool.
Her ego so vast, her temper so wild,
Even her own daughters feared her, they'd say she's so vile.

She'd strut down the boulevard, shoes a sight to behold,
Like two mismatched boats, all clunky and bold.
With each step she took, the pavement would groan,
And even the paparazzi would leave her alone.

But Alice's reign didn't stop on the street,
In studios and sets, she'd reign with deceit.
Directors would cower, and writers would hide,
As Alice, the dictator, ruled with cruel pride.

In stormy rage, Alice's scorn unfurled,
As Ioan departed, leaving her world.
Yet in his journey, a maiden he met,
Bianca, whose kindness, a gentle sunset.

With Bianca's embrace, Ioan found his way,
In her love's shelter, he chose to stay.
His daughters, too, joined in his gleam,
Choosing happiness, in a radiant dream
Suck on that Evans!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry there’s something that has been bothering me for a while and while I don’t want to offend anyone or be accused of policing the forum, I’ve got to get it off my chest.

Alice Evans is a twwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt

‘Tone’ is one too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Bianca seems to be cast in a low-budget US production based on her imdb. Can't find tit about that film though but the status is set to "filming" for 7 years 💀 Joseph Sikora is listed in the cast which is odd, even if it's an old entry he was a established actor getting good work every year and having a leading role in a multi-season series.

Also besides the two other Gadd productions that havent made pre-production status yet on imdb for the past two years she is also now listed for a comedy. Like the above title it seems to be in pre-production hell for 7 years lol

Unless both projects got funding after searching for years it looks like she is attaching her name to dead projects lol, but maybe she actually got some work. We'll see.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry there’s something that has been bothering me for a while and while I don’t want to offend anyone or be accused of policing the forum, I’ve got to get it off my chest.

Alice Evans is a twwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt

‘Tone’ is one too!
That's it! It's the naughty step for you young lady!
---
Bianca seems to be cast in a low-budget US production based on her imdb. Can't find tit about that film though but the status is set to "filming" for 7 years 💀 Joseph Sikora is listed in the cast which is odd, even if it's an old entry he was a established actor getting good work every year and having a leading role in a multi-season series.

Also besides the two other Gadd productions that havent made pre-production status yet on imdb for the past two years she is also now listed for a comedy. Like the above title it seems to be in pre-production hell for 7 years lol

Unless both projects got funding after searching for years it looks like she is attaching her name to dead projects lol, but maybe she actually got some work. We'll see.
I love how you nonchalantly ignore most of our jokes involving you! It's not putting us off the scent though... B.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think the constant open gob is what has made her neck muscles so enormous/deformed that she has to hide them under horse blankets etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think the constant open gob is what has made her neck muscles so enormous/deformed that she has to hide them under horse blankets etc?
I'm practising the open gob pose now and I think you might have cracked the mystery of MAlice's Mutated Mastoid Muscles.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My thoughts and prayers are with anyone who looks to Alice Evans for geopolitical thought leadership.
I can't believe I'm saying this and meaning it, but much better her than General Loops.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Alice ever looks back on these photos of herself, with the huge gob agape, and thinks, “Oh My Lord. I was GORGEOUS.”
Or if she actually sees what anyone with a brain sees and cringes at her own gaucheness, plainness and banality.
As per usual, answers on an SAE to the Society for the promotion of Cringe Awareness, C/O the Bristol Dildo appreciation group

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Alice ever looks back on these photos of herself, with the huge gob agape, and thinks, “Oh My Lord. I was GORGEOUS.”
It's this. She trotted out how much better looking she was than Bianca in her prime. Remember all the 'horse teeth' and Ella's Quagmire jibes? She's still somewhat vain too - hence the delete of the unflattering pics of herself recently. She doesn't care what Celia looks like - it's all about her.

Reactions: 26
Have you guys seen this clip going around on SM, about some TikToker complaining about "trauma" of her father abandoning her family when she was 5, to pursue break dancing and not paying her medical bills?

Except that her father responded, was very reasonable and kind and put in some facts. He lived a mile down the street and saw them frequently, he paid the mother several million in settlement, and paid medical insurance etc. That money came from his career in advertising. He did breakdancing as a hobby and just got some fame because he did it at the age of 60.

Imagine weaving such a false narrative for attention...oh wait.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Just rereading the court docs

"You will still have to come up with $300,000 for ME every year"

How's that going for you Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just rereading the court docs

"You will still have to come up with $300,000 for ME every year"

How's that going for you Alice?
She is currently on $120,000 a year but not for long. Not bad for someone unemployed who is being paid by her victim, also unemployed. She only has 2 months of it left and then she needs to move out of BH. It's possible the landlord will have to evict her though.

Reactions: 22
Alice won't be left destitute although she'll act like she is in private with the girls!
I imagine she'll be given a timescale to obtain employment and will be awarded maintenance in the period up to that date.

Reactions: 10
It's this. She trotted out how much better looking she was than Bianca in her prime. Remember all the 'horse teeth' and Ella's Quagmire jibes? She's still somewhat vain too - hence the delete of the unflattering pics of herself recently. She doesn't care what Celia looks like - it's all about her.
There are moments that I genuinely believe she still thinks she looks like that (her prime) like when she’s on the Tone account making comments about herself that would be so weird for your actual brother to be tweeting. But then I believe that there are also moments of clarity because of the way she attacks or judges others on their looks or features when it’s all projection. Or thirst posts 8 pics of herself, in the same outfit making strange faces so that her insta followers will barf out a pile of compliments.
She puts such an emphasis on the ‘status’ that being in a relationship/marriage with a man brings (she turns her nose up at single people) and has always ridden the coattails of a man for money, fame or connections so only getting compliments from a bunch of stupid women who follow her must drive her nuts. I am surprise she’s hasn’t made a sock of a man to gush all over her comment section hoping Ioan will see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There are moments that I genuinely believe she still thinks she looks like that (her prime) like when she’s on the Tone account making comments about herself that would be so weird for your actual brother to be tweeting. But then I believe that there are also moments of clarity because of the way she attacks or judges others on their looks or features when it’s all projection. Or thirst posts 8 pics of herself, in the same outfit making strange faces so that her insta followers will barf out a pile of compliments.
She puts such an emphasis on the ‘status’ that being in a relationship/marriage with a man brings (she turns her nose up at single people) and has always ridden the coattails of a man for money, fame or connections so only getting compliments from a bunch of stupid women who follow her must drive her nuts. I am surprise she’s hasn’t made a sock of a man to gush all over her comment section hoping Ioan will see it.
Gushing posts by attractive male sock in 3… 2… 1… 😂
---
I also have a memory (I think) of her positing old pictures of herself with comments directed at Bianca like ‘ohhhh, I’m good’ 🥴 cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.