Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a lot of hacks to give her face more definition but mainly to get attention. Her least best feature are her eyes. They are slightly hooded which wouldn’t be an issue for most people unless you are a model or actress. Where you have to be able to look straight into a camera and communicate with your eyes in a subtle way. It is a minor imperfection. She over compensates for it.

The bright red lipstick takes focus away from her eyes.

The gaping mouth does two things. One it projects her “zany” image and draws attention to her. But it also elongates her face and again draws attention to her mouth not eyes.

She has one of those faces where a lot of otherwise regular features come together in a way that is somewhere between quite pretty and very attractive. Her height, gaping mouth or pout and overblown makeup brought her attention. Notably her screen styling was always a subtle look to make her look an understated English rose type. She never leaned into that as an image off screen which would have maybe helped her get more roles.

Basically she has been professionally photographed enough to know she needs angles. She knows she needs something more to draw attention to herself on the red carpet because she was and is a nobody. She lacks the confidence in her looks and talent to be quietly attractive.
Not to disagree with you, just to say that there are tons of actresses with hooded eyes and not a hindrance at all. Emilia Clarke, Jennifer Lawrence... Renee Zellweger messed with hers and she looked a bit odd afterwards. Charlotte Rampling has really hooded eyes now that she's older and she's an absolute badass, that cold stare is sort of her thing.

Al is an all around mess and what's on the inside shows on the outside. Okay, well, she does have an unattractive eye colour. She really didn't have any luck on that.

Reactions: 16
When AFE has to rent her next place - will she be able to pay 6 months up front? Maybe - see secret stash...
I saw this and thought of her. A cannabis farm would require effort so that's out and she doesn't have friends...

1708276571614.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not to disagree with you, just to say that there are tons of actresses with hooded eyes and not a hindrance at all. Emilia Clarke, Jennifer Lawrence... Renee Zellweger messed with hers and she looked a bit odd afterwards. Charlotte Rampling has really hooded eyes now that she's older and she's an absolute badass, that cold stare is sort of her thing.

Al is an all around mess and what's on the inside shows on the outside. Okay, well, she does have an unattractive eye colour. She really didn't have any luck on that.
An unattractive eye colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
An unattractive eye colour?
Would that be the eye color before or after she messed around with Photoshop. Those eyes are just down right crazy. So maybe she was trying to cover up the wandering eye. Alas, the internet is forever and that one eye hunting, and one eye fishing, shot will be around forever.

1708283371618.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bit cringe
1000023755.jpg

The song "Past Lives" by 11:11 Music Group (Ft. Creamy & Martin Arteta) is a reflection on the idea of reincarnation and the belief that souls can be connected across lifetimes. The lyrics suggest that the speaker and their partner have a deep and enduring connection that stretches back to previous lives. The repetition of the lines "Past lives, couldn't ever hold me down" and "Lost love is sweeter when it's finally around" underscores the idea that their love has transcended time and space.

The speaker also expresses a sense of deja vu, suggesting that their current relationship feels familiar because they have lived it before. This is reinforced by the lines "I've got the strangest feeling/this is not our first time around." The speaker seems to take comfort in the idea that their connection is predestined and that they will continue to find each other across lifetimes.

Overall, the song "Past Lives" explores the concept of eternal love and the idea that some connections are so strong that they can survive even death and rebirth. It suggests that the speaker and their partner have a deep understanding of each other that transcends time and that they will continue to be drawn to each other in future lives.
Cynical as ever Welp! I believe it will be made at some point. She has IG and Jimmy Gadd on board which makes a difference. Also in woke Hollywood, a film about disability gets bonus points. They just need to cast someone black too.

LOL it will be Gloria and will Tone be zooming in from Bristol? He is hardly credible given it's years since he has seen the kids.

So BW has given herself the lead role. I hope IG is giving her acting lessons.

1708257108873.png

---

It won't be true with Gloria. She will have seen some tit - Alice being abusive to both IG and neglectful and maybe abusive to the kids. She is being bribed to lie. That's what all the payments for 'childcare' that never happened was about.

---

Women are able not to work if they have other means like a rich husband, investments, or the welfare state etc. Alice has none of these and still expects the BH lifestyle that her friends enjoy. When she has to leave BH I expect a 'poor little me' article in the DM to go with it. I can't wait! :sneaky:
99.99 % of all movies dont get made. This movie has better chances than the average but it's well in the "unlikely to happen" territory. Ioan has never made a movie (and he and Alice tried that btw, she mentioned this in a interview), Gadd has some medium success, that isnt any guarantee.

Dont get me wrong, I do think they want to make it. I just think it's pretty convenient to get the visa over this.

Alice updated her post, I found reading it in a Glaswegian accent helpful.

IMG_4189.jpeg

A moving tribute indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The thought of Alice turning up as Tony by wearing a wig and a tash has made me laugh far too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My thoughts and prayers are with anyone who looks to Alice Evans for geopolitical thought leadership.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Her political posts are more cringy than her 'look at me, I'm still hot' posts. She's in favour of freedom of speech but not for us 'trolls' or anyone who interviews Putin. People who think there should be freedom of speech but only for the people they like or themselves, don't understand free speech. 🤡 She also used her platform to defame and harass others (illegal of course) but apart from that, she's a free speech expert. 🤡🤡

1708287693122.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Absolutely but these actresses have more going on in terms of looks, confidence and talent. They use that to emote and wow. Rampling really traded on the steely stare and hard ass look.

There is nothing wrong with hooded eyes, it can be thing that defines you. I just think Alice didn’t have the modelling or acting ability to deal with it. I suspect when tried modelling it was pointed out a limitation. It stuck with her and she over uses the side pose, open mouth and big red pout to distract from it. When she isn’t giving herself 3 pupils.

She’s paranoid about all her looks and tends to project this loathing onto others. Ioan got the brunt of it. Saggy eyes was her self loathing. With Ioan gone eventually that loathing will be projected to the girls.

To be fair to her most of us mortals aren’t symmetrical (I have one eye palpably less wide than the other) and side angling is a good pose. I sort of admire her ability to strike a pose before she moves and the chins wobble in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Na

Snookie - ( sarah snook ) Emmy / GG and a tony if her future - could not have more hooded eyes if was wearing a monks habit - Gorgous and says she'll never touch her face .

Reactions: 9
At the Hotel Cap du Eden Roc, Olivier Picasso, the discreet associate of Evil HQ, sat in his lavish office overlooking the sea. The view was in stark contrast to the news he had to deliver to Mrs. Gruffudd.

Olivier Picasso decided to FaceTime Mrs. Gruffudd, his expression unreadable as the call connected. Mrs. Gruffudd’s face appeared on the screen, and she greeted him with an air of confidence.

“Mrs. Gruffudd, I regret to inform you that Gloria’s new role in housekeeping at the Hotel Cap du Eden Roc is proving to be a total failure,” Olivier said, cutting straight to the chase.

Mrs. Gruffudd, taken aback, raised an eyebrow. “A failure? What happened? She was supposed to blend in seamlessly.”

Olivier Picasso sighed, “Well, Mrs. Gruffudd, it seems Gloria’s understanding of being a housekeeper is to spend the day glued to Twitter using a variety of sock accounts. She’s hardly attended to her duties, and the guests are becoming increasingly disgruntled.”

Mrs. Gruffudd, now both frustrated and worried, rubbed her temples. “This is unacceptable, Olivier. We can’t afford any hiccups. Find a way to rectify the situation and keep a closer eye on her.”

Olivier nodded, “I’ll do my best to salvage the situation, but we need a backup plan. The last thing we want is to draw attention to ourselves.”

As the FaceTime call ended, Mrs. Gruffudd realized that Gloria’s unexpected penchant for social media was jeopardizing the delicate balance of their covert operations. The village of Llwydcoed remained oblivious to the international web of intrigue that had ensnared Gloria, but the consequences of her actions were reaching far beyond the tranquil shores of Wales.

Unbeknownst to both Mrs. Gruffudd and Olivier Picasso, Gloria’s unintentional foray into the world of Twitter was about to set off a chain of events that would test the limits of their carefully crafted plans and bring the secrets of Llwydcoed closer to exposure. The tranquil facade of the village was about to crack, revealing the tangled web of deception that lay beneath.
😂 😂 I am BEGGING for another chapter! ❤
---
The thought of Alice turning up as Tony by wearing a wig and a tash has made me laugh far too much.
I think part of what's so funny about that idea is you know Alice has seriously considered it!
---
Absolutely but these actresses have more going on in terms of looks, confidence and talent. They use that to emote and wow. Rampling really traded on the steely stare and hard ass look.

There is nothing wrong with hooded eyes, it can be thing that defines you. I just think Alice didn’t have the modelling or acting ability to deal with it. I suspect when tried modelling it was pointed out a limitation. It stuck with her and she over uses the side pose, open mouth and big red pout to distract from it. When she isn’t giving herself 3 pupils.

She’s paranoid about all her looks and tends to project this loathing onto others. Ioan got the brunt of it. Saggy eyes was her self loathing. With Ioan gone eventually that loathing will be projected to the girls.

To be fair to her most of us mortals aren’t symmetrical (I have one eye palpably less wide than the other) and side angling is a good pose. I sort of admire her ability to strike a pose before she moves and the chins wobble in.
The image of 3 pupils and wobbling chins is sending me! 😂 Alice should move back to Britain and do pantomime.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.