Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have a memory (I think) of her positing old pictures of herself with comments directed at Bianca like ‘ohhhh, I’m good’ 🥴 cringe
Remember the false and hilariously lacking in self awareness claim that, ‘any time I post a kind of cute picture on here’, Bianca /it/certain people/ bikini acrobats were triggered into posting smoking hot pictures of their own? 😂😂😂

Not at all like Alice posting archive couple pictures whenever B posted anything!
---
I imagine she'll be given a timescale to obtain employment and will be awarded maintenance in the period up to that date.
what happens when she inevitably doesn’t obtain employment….

Reactions: 14
1. Gloria
2. The twins in Australia
3. Tone
4. Peg the psycho grandma
I rest my case....
5. The Rat
6. The Squirrel
7. The Cheese String

Ioan
1. Iris
2. David Evans
3. Catherine Evans
4. Kayla Lashae
5. Elizabeth Valerio
6. The entire staff at Wagon Wheel
7. The entire TSA
8. Franklin Leonard
9. Lin
10. MITH
11. Hoarsewhisperer
12. Tamzin Outhwaite
13. Piers Morgan
14. Marie
15. Leon
16. Bernal
17. @welp
18. @Hiraeth
19. @M33L4 (to ensure we reach the bleep quota for Quarter 1 and hit bonus)
20. Mama G
21. Bubba Bear (to refute G Lo's sworn testimony that Ioan never liked animals)
22. Lin
23. Andrea Burkhart
24. Craig
25. EDDIE CIBRIAN
26. Ladies of the Forum

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I am surprise she’s hasn’t made a sock of a man to gush all over her comment section hoping Ioan will see it.
Oh but she did on twitter. It's "Tone"!! I guess a brother is slightly more believable than a suitor. Brighton Bond, Loopy and Clive are awful quiet now but I don't think they were the kind of men she wanted lusting after her. As for Insta she has Benny and Vlad lol
---
Remember the false and hilariously lacking in self awareness claim that, ‘any time I post a kind of cute picture on here’, Bianca /it/certain people/ bikini acrobats were triggered into posting smoking hot pictures of their own?
I remember her even posting that IG was still hankering after her but the evil bogan had her veneers around his nuts so he couldn't return to his rightful owner and the garage she had thoughtfully prepared for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Alice won't be left destitute although she'll act like she is in private with the girls!
I imagine she'll be given a timescale to obtain employment and will be awarded maintenance in the period up to that date.
I don't think Alice will be given a timescale for obtaining employment - she will only be awarded maintenance up to a certain date. What she does for her own finances after that date is entirely up to her.

<same as the adage: You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink.>

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2767406
(As with all of Alice's threats, we're still waiting.)
---

Does anyone have a clue about what she's insinuating here? I thought they were close friends.
they were, but they have not been seen together in any shape or form for ages, so it's possible that that relationship broke down

though both have talked well about the other in passing in the past 1-2 years (so long after this tweet), so I assume it's not really anything grave but the normal growing apart when you have family (it seems to coincidence with him starting dating Keri Russell) and kids and move to a different city.

I was speculating since Ioan, when he was the more famous one, was helping Rhys to get roles (by tanking auditions) that maybe when Ioan's career hit rock bottom and Rhys became more famous may have not done the same, and Alice perhaps believed he should have.

I don't think Alice will be given a timescale for obtaining employment - she will only be awarded maintenance up to a certain date. What she does for her own finances after that date is entirely up to her.
yeah, it's been over 3 years, it would be surprising if she gets more time to find a job. that temporary support Ioan gives is essentially that already.

Reactions: 22
‘The truth will out’, why is it always shady fekkers or people caught lying that say that?

Ironically they’re usually saying it because the truth has indeed out and their lying asses are on display. Sorry, it’s a pet peeve of mine + it’s true. 👀 💅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This was AFE tit stirring again. All of it is bullshit including the 'I am not a vengeful person'. Like many a domestic abuser, AFE was jealous of anyone who knew IG before meeting Her Highness. She will have tried to wreck the friendship and maybe succeeded too, for a while. I hope IG, BW, Math and Kerry are pictured together at some point.

1708441777431.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This was AFE tit stirring again. All of it is bullshit including the 'I am not a vengeful person'. Like many a domestic abuser, AFE was jealous of anyone who knew IG before meeting Her Highness. She will have tried to wreck the friendship and maybe succeeded too, for a while. I hope IG, BW, Math and Kerry are pictured together at some point.

View attachment 2769330
"I should probably keep my mouth closed" - and then proceeds to type out words which make it clear what Alice is accusing Matthew of (betrayal, shady behaviour towards Ioan).

Alice should have shut the hell up and got the duck off Twitter. God knows what her tweets did to affect Ioan's career.

Even if Matthew did do something bad to Ioan - going on Twitter and writing comments like this was not going to help Ioan in any way, shape or form. She did it to get attention for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
they were, but they have not been seen together in any shape or form for ages, so it's possible that that relationship broke down

though both have talked well about the other in passing in the past 1-2 years (so long after this tweet), so I assume it's not really anything grave but the normal growing apart when you have family (it seems to coincidence with him starting dating Keri Russell) and kids and move to a different city.

I was speculating since Ioan, when he was the more famous one, was helping Rhys to get roles (by tanking auditions) that maybe when Ioan's career hit rock bottom and Rhys became more famous may have not done the same, and Alice perhaps believed he should have.

yeah, it's been over 3 years, it would be surprising if she gets more time to find a job. that temporary support Ioan gives is essentially that already.
Knowing mAlice’s MO, its probably not something he did/ didnt do but her ideas of what he should have been doing and didnt, for example: declared undying love for her, gave his roles away to Ioan, not went to same auditions as Ioan did, suggested Ioan instead of himself to auditions etc etc. people like her alway try to make a quarrel between their "possession" and anybody they have bonds with by exaggerating and making up issues as well as misinterpreting simplest normalest of things

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2769330
I liked the "who injures many", making it sound like Matthew didn't just wronged Ioan.

She has a talent for making an elephant out of a fly

alone this tweet compared to how she has been talking about Rhys since the separation should have convinced everyone that she is full of tit.

Reactions: 23
I liked the "who injures many", making it sound like Matthew didn't just wronged Ioan.

She has a talent for making an elephant out of a fly

alone this tweet compared to how she has been talking about Rhys since the separation should have convinced everyone that she is full of tit.
Nobody has had a bad word to say about Matthew Rhys or Ioan in public - apart from Alice.

Ioan and Matthew seemed to be very liked in acting circles.

Reactions: 29
I’m hopeful they get old Marjorie out from under the bedside cabinet to also be a witness?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Matthew Rhys would have told Ioan to run a mile from AFE and that’s why she hates him but dresses it up as some boyhood beef between the rival actors.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.