Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matthew Rhys would have told Ioan to run a mile from AFE and that’s why she hates him but dresses it up as some boyhood beef between the rival actors.
Alice also implied she could have had a chance to be with Matthew, but she chose Ioan.

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 16.10.24.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
What exactly does she mean by “worked so hard to get where I am today?”
From her point of view:

Career in Hollywood, living in Hollywood, friends with Hollywood actors, former marriage to a Hollywood actor, large Twitter and Instagram following.

Reactions: 17
Have you guys seen this clip going around on SM, about some TikToker complaining about "trauma" of her father abandoning her family when she was 5, to pursue break dancing and not paying her medical bills?

Except that her father responded, was very reasonable and kind and put in some facts. He lived a mile down the street and saw them frequently, he paid the mother several million in settlement, and paid medical insurance etc. That money came from his career in advertising. He did breakdancing as a hobby and just got some fame because he did it at the age of 60.

Imagine weaving such a false narrative for attention...oh wait.
I have just seen her video, his response and her response to his reply.

I think that there is mix of truth here and I suspect her family is probably cringing more than ever! Sounds like he provided them with a good life style, but he does sound like he was absent father in the emotional sense. Not sure when he moved to Florida but he didn't live a mile down the road. Another mark against him, he is a rampant Trump supporter, and from the looks of his Twitter feed, a conspiracy nutjob.
Not sure what she hoped to gain from this exposure, to honest, not a 'funny' story.
Fortunately, in IG's case there are extensive court documents to refute any allegations of child abandonment, plus extensive photographic evidence of the love he has for his children.
Links to her video and his reponse
Watch more content recommended just for you.
Watch more content recommended just for you.

Reactions: 5
From her point of view:

Career in Hollywood, living in Hollywood, friends with Hollywood actors, former marriage to a Hollywood actor, large Twitter and Instagram following.
I took it more to mean she whored around for years trying to bag a rich and famous one and all she got was IG with his mummy issues and lack of decent accents.

Reactions: 20
20. Mama G
21. Bubba Bear (to refute G Lo's sworn testimony that Ioan never liked animals)
22. Lin
23. Andrea Burkhart
24. Craig
25. EDDIE CIBRIAN
26. Ladies of the Forum
Laughing so hard at EDDIE CIBRIAN. I adore that things like this and Oucassi still get used without question 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What are the chances she can get the proceedings set to private? She’ll want some kind of deniability and as it stands everyone can see she’s commandeering the cash intended for the girls. Even the witness lists will be cringe for her. I bet Bianca already has a heap more friends to call upon in BH than Alice.

Reactions: 12
What are the chances she can get the proceedings set to private? She’ll want some kind of deniability and as it stands everyone can see she’s taking the cash intended for the girls. Even the witness lists will be cringe for her. I bet Bianca already has a heap more friends to call upon in BH than Alice.
I bet she wants it public so everyone hears how terrified her little soldiers are of him.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Matthew Rhys would have told Ioan to run a mile from AFE and that’s why she hates him but dresses it up as some boyhood beef between the rival actors.
Not too mention the handbags at dawn feud between Mrs G and Mrs R which is the talk of Aberdare as we speak. Can’t wait for AFE's book about it lmao. Luckily @kingseven as the deets.
---
She worked very hard to ensnare IG. 7 long years lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Alice did a few episodes with Matthew Rhys in Brothers and Sisters. He was in the main cast and quite the rising star. Apart from when she elbowed her way in the flat he shared with Ioan that is her main intersection. She was probably treated like a nobody on set and when she acted out got told to wind her neck in. She would have expected MR to have her back and when he didn’t she started her smearing. That would include implying she had a chance with him back in the day. She is a tit stirrer and malicious bleep who likes to smear and threaten people. Like always she never has any grounds for her insinuations. Just malice.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alice did a few episodes with Matthew Rhys in Brothers and Sisters. He was in the main cast and quite the rising star. Apart from when she elbowed her way in the flat he shared with Ioan that is her main intersection. She was probably treated like a nobody on set and when she acted out got told to wind her neck in. She would have expected MR to have her back and when he didn’t she started her smearing. That would include implying she had a chance with him back in the day. She is a tit stirrer and malicious bleep who likes to smear and threaten people. Like always she never has any grounds for her insinuations. Just malice.
Except (to my knowledge) she has never said she had a chance with Matthew in public, so that can't be part of the smearing. She's only said it in messages to Ioan, which he included as part of his evidence for the DVRO.

I agree with the rest of your comment though. Her role on Brothers & Sisters is blink-and-you'll-miss-it, and not even a speaking part! She probably resented him for her not getting a more prominent part.

Alice and Matthew seemed to be close until at least 2008 - see this magazine article where she interviews him, and fawns all over him - https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-63-get-a-job-alice.27021/post-8283378. Her role on Brothers & Sisters was in 2009/2010, and I doubt she would have got it if they had fallen out by then. I would love to know how and why they fell out.

Alice says that nobody has a bad word to say about Matthew:

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 19.56.33.png

Bonus photo of Matthew in Alice's headlock:

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 19.55.16.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2767406
(As with all of Alice's threats, we're still waiting.)
---

Does anyone have a clue about what she's insinuating here? I thought they were close friends.
My head canon: she made a pass at him and he knocked her back (smart, Math, very smart) resulting in a narc injury and long-borne grudge.

This is my truth and no-one shall convince me otherwise.
---
Fucked rich men?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
In my MOO "worked so hard to get where I am today” is her "position in BH society" or something like that, in her view a "very successful now semi retired (to look after babiezz, who were born famous, dont you know) actress, still enjoying a lot of offers, refusing most out of sense of domestic duty, managing her fan base and working oh so hard managing the career of her somewhat gormless(without her he would be nothing) but still envy-of-all husband. All of this whilst employing Gloria out of sheer generosity of the spirit and not forgetting to attend to her babieezz bobos". She probably really thinks all they had was thanks to her. Moving to LA, networking and all that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Securing a guy, having his kids, making sure that he pays for her to lounge around the house all day, getting a nanny so she wouldn't have to deal with the kids, getting her narc supply from fighting random people on twitter and at the same time pretending to be living this perfect family life on instagram, trying to keep Ioan from leaving her by abusing and threatening him...
That last part didn't work forever, thank god.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Evening Seahags, Fuckos and Turds 👋🏼
I've been struck down with flu, went to a spa the weekend before last, and came back feeling like death.

It seems like I've been lucky and the thread is slow, for now....(said in the voice of Sir David Attenborough 😆).

I'm still wondering why mAlice the melt, deleted those photos from insta!

I know it's a little way off, but I wonder if she'll renew the rent on that apartment come April 🤔

• Heart
of all the things we mention sarcastically I only give her credit for having (enduring) two pregnancies, especially since she actually worked during her first pregnancy until pretty late. it is also quite possible that her personality had the advantage that she possibly did help to get Ioan out of his slump a decade ago by pushing him to less risk-averse changes (unknown, they both claimed this, but I'm not sure if Ioan still thinks like this in hindsight or if he has identified her as a cause of his issues in contrast) everything else just isnt an achievement (e.g. everyone can raise kids with a full time-nanny and a dedicated husband whenever he was home) or straight up not true, in parts even the opposite is true (she was endagering his career more often than not for example)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.