Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
99.99 % of all movies dont get made.
Lots of low budget movies get made - we just don't hear about them as they aren't Hollywood blockbusters. I think I said this before but Hallmark might be interested in it.
---
Alice should move back to Britain and do pantomime.
But what if there's a SICK CHILD??

Seriously she wouldn't even get panto. She left early from the VD Con. She's all about the grift, not the graft.

Reactions: 20
She has a lot of hacks to give her face more definition but mainly to get attention. Her least best feature are her eyes. They are slightly hooded which wouldn’t be an issue for most people unless you are a model or actress. Where you have to be able to look straight into a camera and communicate with your eyes in a subtle way. It is a minor imperfection. She over compensates for it.

The bright red lipstick takes focus away from her eyes.

The gaping mouth does two things. One it projects her “zany” image and draws attention to her. But it also elongates her face and again draws attention to her mouth not eyes.

She has one of those faces where a lot of otherwise regular features come together in a way that is somewhere between quite pretty and very attractive. Her height, gaping mouth or pout and overblown makeup brought her attention. Notably her screen styling was always a subtle look to make her look an understated English rose type. She never leaned into that as an image off screen which would have maybe helped her get more roles.

Basically she has been professionally photographed enough to know she needs angles. She knows she needs something more to draw attention to herself on the red carpet because she was and is a nobody. She lacks the confidence in her looks and talent to be quietly attractive.
I think she mostly doesn't like her teeth so she does the weird open gob or the tight lipped smile.

Reactions: 3
So AFE triangulated the kids and her FMs but the FMs were not vulnerable kids and have no excuse.

"Triangulation happens when someone constantly pulls you into their conflict with other people. Or, when they pressure you to take a side on something you're not involved in. If you've been triangulated, you might feel uncomfortable or controlled. You might not even fully understand why because this has been a consistent pattern. A part of you feels like you have to be loyal to the person who is triangulating you."

It's not the same with us. We are not in conflict with that bleep - we just observe her tit and comment here. When she bangs on about "Tattle trolls" and "haters" hounding her etc, it's her lame attempt to involve us and triangulate us. Fighting with people online has always been her favourite hobby. It's hilarious she is now reduced to a locked sock with 13 followers (most of them the Texan). "Tone" gets duck all engagement too.

Reactions: 16
I think she mostly doesn't like her teeth so she does the weird open gob or the tight lipped smile.
Yes she doesn’t do a toothy smile. It’s tightlipped when she looks angry and deranged. Or it’s head back and open gob which IMO it about the eyes (this widens and opens them up), face elongation and avoiding the smile. She is badly copying a look perfected by Marilyn Monroe to much greater effect but one of many looks Marilyn could pull off.

Reactions: 8
Lots of low budget movies get made - we just don't hear about them as they aren't Hollywood blockbusters. I think I said this before but Hallmark might be interested in it.
---

But what if there's a SICK CHILD??

Seriously she wouldn't even get panto. She left early from the VD Con. She's all about the grift, not the graft.
She's all about the grift, not the graft.
Next thread title 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes she doesn’t do a toothy smile. It’s tightlipped when she looks angry and deranged. Or it’s head back and open gob which IMO it about the eyes (this widens and opens them up), face elongation and avoiding the smile. She is badly copying a look perfected by Marilyn Monroe to much greater effect but one of many looks Marilyn could pull off.
From January 2001 Telegraph article "La Jeune Fille Anglaise"

Focus on my face!

1708354960846.png

Huge mouth, great laugh

1708355118128.png

Full article archived here: https://archive.is/2NSc2

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Focus on my face!

View attachment 2767212

Huge mouth, great laugh

View attachment 2767217

It is such a strange, cold article. Full of "intelligent female journalist" cliches, putting down "other actresses" (that "dont eat properly") and despite saying "I like Alive almost immediately" paints her very unlikeable.. mind you, Ive looked up the journalist herself and she looks very cold and unlikeable too. I know you cant judge by photos and she may well be a great person, but her appearance and her writing make as unfavourable impression as the subject of as aforesaid article…

Reactions: 23
Mrs Rhys’s mind raced with the shocking revelation that Mrs Gruffudd had created Covid-19. Unable to process the full extent of Mrs Gruffudd’s involvement in such nefarious activities, she knew she needed to confide in someone she trusted.

Without hesitation, Mrs Rhys reached for her phone and dialed her son Matthew’s number. As the call connected, she could feel the weight of her discovery pressing down on her.

“Matthew, I need to talk to you,” Mrs Rhys began urgently “I’ve uncovered something deeply troubling about Mrs Gruffudd.”

Matthew listened intently as his mother recounted the startling revelations about Mrs Gruffudd’s involvement in creating Covid-19 and her sinister motives behind it. His silence spoke volumes as he absorbed the gravity of the situation.

She also mentioned the rumours circulating in the village about Mrs Gruffudd being the head of a global drug and people trafficking ring and recounted the mysterious Women’s Institute Knit and Natter Coffee morning, which raised one million Yo Bucks, only for the funds to disappear under suspicious circumstances at the same time Alun competed in the Dragon’s Back race. The pieces of the puzzle were slowly coming together, revealing a darker truth lurking beneath the surface of their seemingly idyllic village.

After a moment’s pause, Matthew’s voice rang out with a sense of urgency. “Mum, you need to be very careful. Mrs Gruffudd is a dangerous and shady character. If she’s involved in something like this, who knows what she’s capable of?”

Mrs Rhys felt a chill run down her spine as she considered her son’s words. The once-trusted neighbour and friend had revealed herself to be someone entirely different, and Mrs Rhys knew she needed to tread carefully from now on.

“Thank you, Matthew. I’ll be cautious,” Mrs Rhys replied, her resolve firm. “But we need to find a way to bring this to light. The village needs to know the truth.”

As the call ended, Mrs Rhys couldn’t shake the sense of unease that had settled over her. With Matthew’s warning ringing in her ears, she braced herself for the challenges that lay ahead. The tranquillity of Llwydcoed had been shattered, and Mrs Rhys was determined to uncover the full extent of Mrs Gruffudd’s secrets, no matter the cost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Matthew’s concern for his mother’s safety grew with each passing moment until he felt compelled to step in. As he boarded the plane bound for Cardiff International Airport he hoped that reason would prevail and that he could somehow convince Mrs Gruffudd to abandon her dangerous path.

Upon arriving in the tranquil village, Matthew wasted no time and made his way straight to Mrs Gruffudd’s house. As he stepped inside, a sense of unease washed over him. Something felt off.

Curiosity led Matthew to explore further, and he found himself in a spare bedroom that seemed oddly out of place. Pushing open the door, he stumbled upon an horrific sight: Mrs. Gruffudd’s Situation Room.

Rows of monitors and high-tech equipment filled the room, revealing a network of surveillance feeds and encrypted communications. Matthew’s heart raced as he realized the magnitude of Mrs Gruffudd’s operations.

Before he could process his discovery, Mrs Gruffudd entered the room, her expression cold and calculating. “You’ve made a big mistake coming here, Matthew,” she said, her voice devoid of emotion.

Matthew’s mind reeled as the screens in front of him revealed the shocking truth. Mrs Gruffudd was responsible for orchestrating the war in Ukraine, manipulating Vladimir Putin like a puppet on strings. To Matthew’s disbelief, Mrs Gruffudd revealed that Putin was nothing more than a robot which she operated via remote control, a tool in her quest for world domination.

As Mrs Gruffudd’s sinister intentions became clear, Matthew’s sense of dread deepened. He realized the extent of her power-hungry ambitions and the danger she posed not only to their village but to the entire world.

Before he could react, Mrs Gruffudd’s tone turned menacing. “I’ve never forgiven you for preventing Ioan from running away before his marriage to Alice,” she said. “And now, you’re going to pay for your interference.”

With a swift motion, Mrs Gruffudd incapacitated Matthew with a powerful nerve agent and dragged him to her garage, where she held him captive. Matthew’s mind raced as he grappled with the gravity of the situation. Trapped in Mrs Gruffudd’s clutches, he knew that escaping her grasp would be no easy feat. The tranquil facade of Llwydcoed had been shattered, and Matthew found himself at the mercy of an enemy more formidable than he could have ever imagined.

• Haha
  • Heart
Mrs Rhys’s mind raced with the shocking revelation that Mrs Gruffudd had created Covid-19. Unable to process the full extent of Mrs Gruffudd’s involvement in such nefarious activities, she knew she needed to confide in someone she trusted.

Without hesitation, Mrs Rhys reached for her phone and dialed her son Matthew’s number. As the call connected, she could feel the weight of her discovery pressing down on her.

“Matthew, I need to talk to you,” Mrs Rhys began urgently “I’ve uncovered something deeply troubling about Mrs Gruffudd.”

Matthew listened intently as his mother recounted the startling revelations about Mrs Gruffudd’s involvement in creating Covid-19 and her sinister motives behind it. His silence spoke volumes as he absorbed the gravity of the situation.

She also mentioned the rumours circulating in the village about Mrs Gruffudd being the head of a global drug and people trafficking ring and recounted the mysterious Women’s Institute Knit and Natter Coffee morning, which raised one million Yo Bucks, only for the funds to disappear under suspicious circumstances at the same time Alun competed in the Dragon’s Back race. The pieces of the puzzle were slowly coming together, revealing a darker truth lurking beneath the surface of their seemingly idyllic village.

After a moment’s pause, Matthew’s voice rang out with a sense of urgency. “Mum, you need to be very careful. Mrs Gruffudd is a dangerous and shady character. If she’s involved in something like this, who knows what she’s capable of?”

Mrs Rhys felt a chill run down her spine as she considered her son’s words. The once-trusted neighbour and friend had revealed herself to be someone entirely different, and Mrs Rhys knew she needed to tread carefully from now on.

“Thank you, Matthew. I’ll be cautious,” Mrs Rhys replied, her resolve firm. “But we need to find a way to bring this to light. The village needs to know the truth.”

As the call ended, Mrs Rhys couldn’t shake the sense of unease that had settled over her. With Matthew’s warning ringing in her ears, she braced herself for the challenges that lay ahead. The tranquillity of Llwydcoed had been shattered, and Mrs Rhys was determined to uncover the full extent of Mrs Gruffudd’s secrets, no matter the cost.
Thanks @kingseven you are spoiling us, just love this 🤣😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Matthew’s concern for his mother’s safety grew with each passing moment until he felt compelled to step in. As he boarded the plane bound for Cardiff International Airport he hoped that reason would prevail and that he could somehow convince Mrs Gruffudd to abandon her dangerous path.

Upon arriving in the tranquil village, Matthew wasted no time and made his way straight to Mrs Gruffudd’s house. As he stepped inside, a sense of unease washed over him. Something felt off.

Curiosity led Matthew to explore further, and he found himself in a spare bedroom that seemed oddly out of place. Pushing open the door, he stumbled upon an horrific sight: Mrs. Gruffudd’s Situation Room.

Rows of monitors and high-tech equipment filled the room, revealing a network of surveillance feeds and encrypted communications. Matthew’s heart raced as he realized the magnitude of Mrs Gruffudd’s operations.

Before he could process his discovery, Mrs Gruffudd entered the room, her expression cold and calculating. “You’ve made a big mistake coming here, Matthew,” she said, her voice devoid of emotion.

Matthew’s mind reeled as the screens in front of him revealed the shocking truth. Mrs Gruffudd was responsible for orchestrating the war in Ukraine, manipulating Vladimir Putin like a puppet on strings. To Matthew’s disbelief, Mrs Gruffudd revealed that Putin was nothing more than a robot which she operated via remote control, a tool in her quest for world domination.

As Mrs Gruffudd’s sinister intentions became clear, Matthew’s sense of dread deepened. He realized the extent of her power-hungry ambitions and the danger she posed not only to their village but to the entire world.

Before he could react, Mrs Gruffudd’s tone turned menacing. “I’ve never forgiven you for preventing Ioan from running away before his marriage to Alice,” she said. “And now, you’re going to pay for your interference.”

With a swift motion, Mrs Gruffudd incapacitated Matthew with a powerful nerve agent and dragged him to her garage, where she held him captive. Matthew’s mind raced as he grappled with the gravity of the situation. Trapped in Mrs Gruffudd’s clutches, he knew that escaping her grasp would be no easy feat. The tranquil facade of Llwydcoed had been shattered, and Matthew found himself at the mercy of an enemy more formidable than he could have ever imagined.
I laughed so hard I scared my cat! Who could have imagined the depths of Mrs Gruffudd's depravity?! Please, please let there be a showdown between Evil Mrs G and Alice-smartest-person-in-the-room-Evans. And will @welp aka our superspy codenamed Bianca, save the day with her kinetic fanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Focus on my face!

View attachment 2767212

Huge mouth, great laugh

View attachment 2767217

As ever, the real Alice and her abrasive, disagreeable, demanding personality is revealed if you look closely:

‘Focus on my face,’ she says, slightly too loudly. ‘My face,’ she snaps.

‘another glass of Chardonnay!’ she trills at the waitress.

• Sick
It is such a strange, cold article. Full of "intelligent female journalist" cliches, putting down "other actresses" (that "dont eat properly") and despite saying "I like Alive almost immediately" paints her very unlikeable.. mind you, Ive looked up the journalist herself and she looks very cold and unlikeable too. I know you cant judge by photos and she may well be a great person, but her appearance and her writing make as unfavourable impression as the subject of as aforesaid article…
Just looked up the journalist, Lucy Cavendish and found her to be OK. She is a psychotherapist as well as being a writer. maybe she saw through Alice even then?

ADDED, after reading the article again, read on this forum before. She sounds like she is today, me, me me. She drinks during the day, takes sleeping pills and expects people to pick up her tab. She doesn't like other actress and is totally thoughtless. Her age was questionable, from 26 - 28 but she was actually in her 30's. She hasn't changed one bit, apart from quitting smoking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

I am DYING of laughter here. 😂😂😂😂 Thank you so much for these chapters, @kingseven!

Very soon I hope to read the "backstory" behind this old tweet of Alice's from 2018. Who knew it referred to WORLD DOMINATION?? 🤭

1000046121.png

(As with all of Alice's threats, we're still waiting.)
---
As ever, the real Alice and her abrasive, disagreeable, demanding personality is revealed if you look closely:

‘Focus on my face,’ she says, slightly too loudly. ‘My face,’ she snaps.

‘another glass of Chardonnay!’ she trills at the waitress.
And this was written from the perspective of someone who liked Alice, so I'm guessing the context clues to her real "peonality" were not that subtle. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Interesting how AFE comments on a dictator, when she is nothing but a dictator herself.
In honor of this I have penned a little poem:

AN ODE TO THE TOAD ON THE COMMODE

In Hollywood's glitz, there lived Alice, a bully so cruel,
Making Ioan, her husband, a constant fool.
Her ego so vast, her temper so wild,
Even her own daughters feared her, they'd say she's so vile.

She'd strut down the boulevard, shoes a sight to behold,
Like two mismatched boats, all clunky and bold.
With each step she took, the pavement would groan,
And even the paparazzi would leave her alone.

But Alice's reign didn't stop on the street,
In studios and sets, she'd reign with deceit.
Directors would cower, and writers would hide,
As Alice, the dictator, ruled with cruel pride.

In stormy rage, Alice's scorn unfurled,
As Ioan departed, leaving her world.
Yet in his journey, a maiden he met,
Bianca, whose kindness, a gentle sunset.

With Bianca's embrace, Ioan found his way,
In her love's shelter, he chose to stay.
His daughters, too, joined in his gleam,
Choosing happiness, in a radiant dream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Interesting how AFE comments on a dictator, when she is nothing but a dictator herself.
In honor of this I have penned a little poem:

AN ODE TO THE TOAD ON THE COMMODE

In Hollywood's glitz, there lived Alice, a bully so cruel,
Making Ioan, her husband, a constant fool.
Her ego so vast, her temper so wild,
Even her own daughters feared her, they'd say she's so vile.

She'd strut down the boulevard, shoes a sight to behold,
Like two mismatched boats, all clunky and bold.
With each step she took, the pavement would groan,
And even the paparazzi would leave her alone.

But Alice's reign didn't stop on the street,
In studios and sets, she'd reign with deceit.
Directors would cower, and writers would hide,
As Alice, the dictator, ruled with cruel pride.

In stormy rage, Alice's scorn unfurled,
As Ioan departed, leaving her world.
Yet in his journey, a maiden he met,
Bianca, whose kindness, a gentle sunset.

With Bianca's embrace, Ioan found his way,
In her love's shelter, he chose to stay.
His daughters, too, joined in his gleam,
Choosing happiness, in a radiant dream

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.