Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a actor strike and I assume no funding yet. I still believe its primary to get the 3 years Visa to live with Ioan, so she had to at least pretend to be hopeful here. There hasnt been an update to the imdb page for ages
Cynical as ever Welp! I believe it will be made at some point. She has IG and Jimmy Gadd on board which makes a difference. Also in woke Hollywood, a film about disability gets bonus points. They just need to cast someone black too.

they are submitting on tuesday their witness lists. I wonder if Celia is on there for Alice.
LOL it will be Gloria and will Tone be zooming in from Bristol? He is hardly credible given it's years since he has seen the kids.

So BW has given herself the lead role. I hope IG is giving her acting lessons.
1708257108873.png

---
Alice probably just has witnesses that will say "well, when i visit with my child everything is fine" which probably is true.
It won't be true with Gloria. She will have seen some tit - Alice being abusive to both IG and neglectful and maybe abusive to the kids. She is being bribed to lie. That's what all the payments for 'childcare' that never happened was about.
---
The thing that all Alice's "friends" have in common (even those with rich husbands)?
Brianna D - WORKS as a real estate agent
Celia W - WORKS as an author and journalist
Caroline F - WORKS as a reporter
Mrs Hilfiger - WORKS as a shoe/bag designer (a real one)

I wonder what these WORKING women think of Alice, sitting on her arse expecting to be paid for....
Women are able not to work if they have other means like a rich husband, investments, or the welfare state etc. Alice has none of these and still expects the BH lifestyle that her friends enjoy. When she has to leave BH I expect a 'poor little me' article in the DM to go with it. I can't wait! :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I can only conclude that the gaping mouth pose causes a Winston Churchill style neck collapse. It should come with a health warning.

JK she was doing it to cover her drooped jawline and neck in the first place. Poor Alice, it’s been an uphill struggle for quite a while I guess.

Reactions: 11
Whyyyyy does she do that with her face?????
She has a lot of hacks to give her face more definition but mainly to get attention. Her least best feature are her eyes. They are slightly hooded which wouldn’t be an issue for most people unless you are a model or actress. Where you have to be able to look straight into a camera and communicate with your eyes in a subtle way. It is a minor imperfection. She over compensates for it.

The bright red lipstick takes focus away from her eyes.

The gaping mouth does two things. One it projects her “zany” image and draws attention to her. But it also elongates her face and again draws attention to her mouth not eyes.

She has one of those faces where a lot of otherwise regular features come together in a way that is somewhere between quite pretty and very attractive. Her height, gaping mouth or pout and overblown makeup brought her attention. Notably her screen styling was always a subtle look to make her look an understated English rose type. She never leaned into that as an image off screen which would have maybe helped her get more roles.

Basically she has been professionally photographed enough to know she needs angles. She knows she needs something more to draw attention to herself on the red carpet because she was and is a nobody. She lacks the confidence in her looks and talent to be quietly attractive.

Reactions: 18
I’m glad Bianca doesn’t do the gaping mouth pose. That must be a relief. Imagine if she was at it too. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cynical as ever Welp! I believe it will be made at some point. She has IG and Jimmy Gadd on board which makes a difference. Also in woke Hollywood, a film about disability gets bonus points. They just need to cast someone black too.

LOL it will be Gloria and will Tone be zooming in from Bristol? He is hardly credible given it's years since he has seen the kids.

So BW has given herself the lead role. I hope IG is giving her acting lessons.
View attachment 2765094
---

It won't be true with Gloria. She will have seen some tit - Alice being abusive to both IG and neglectful and maybe abusive to the kids. She is being bribed to lie. That's what all the payments for 'childcare' that never happened was about.
---

Women are able not to work if they have other means like a rich husband, investments, or the welfare state etc. Alice has none of these and still expects the BH lifestyle that her friends enjoy. When she has to leave BH I expect a 'poor little me' article in the DM to go with it. I can't wait! :sneaky:
Bianca has been cast as Eva Seren for a while - Alice knew about it back in September 2022 :

Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 12.57.29.png

Incidentally, "Eva Seren" is an anagram of "a veneers"...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
At the Hotel Cap du Eden Roc, Olivier Picasso, the discreet associate of Evil HQ, sat in his lavish office overlooking the sea. The view was in stark contrast to the news he had to deliver to Mrs. Gruffudd.

Olivier Picasso decided to FaceTime Mrs. Gruffudd, his expression unreadable as the call connected. Mrs. Gruffudd’s face appeared on the screen, and she greeted him with an air of confidence.

“Mrs. Gruffudd, I regret to inform you that Gloria’s new role in housekeeping at the Hotel Cap du Eden Roc is proving to be a total failure,” Olivier said, cutting straight to the chase.

Mrs. Gruffudd, taken aback, raised an eyebrow. “A failure? What happened? She was supposed to blend in seamlessly.”

Olivier Picasso sighed, “Well, Mrs. Gruffudd, it seems Gloria’s understanding of being a housekeeper is to spend the day glued to Twitter using a variety of sock accounts. She’s hardly attended to her duties, and the guests are becoming increasingly disgruntled.”

Mrs. Gruffudd, now both frustrated and worried, rubbed her temples. “This is unacceptable, Olivier. We can’t afford any hiccups. Find a way to rectify the situation and keep a closer eye on her.”

Olivier nodded, “I’ll do my best to salvage the situation, but we need a backup plan. The last thing we want is to draw attention to ourselves.”

As the FaceTime call ended, Mrs. Gruffudd realized that Gloria’s unexpected penchant for social media was jeopardizing the delicate balance of their covert operations. The village of Llwydcoed remained oblivious to the international web of intrigue that had ensnared Gloria, but the consequences of her actions were reaching far beyond the tranquil shores of Wales.

Unbeknownst to both Mrs. Gruffudd and Olivier Picasso, Gloria’s unintentional foray into the world of Twitter was about to set off a chain of events that would test the limits of their carefully crafted plans and bring the secrets of Llwydcoed closer to exposure. The tranquil facade of the village was about to crack, revealing the tangled web of deception that lay beneath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She lacks the confidence in her looks and talent to be quietly attractive.
I see it as 'look at me' narcissism and it's still ongoing - just look at her Insta. It's just more jarring now that her looks aren't all that. There is nothing quiet about her.
---

1708262851622.png

Yep on the set of 102 Dalmatians.

1708262887721.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 💍 💒👰

1708262972003.png

Yes YES YES YES yES lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Bianca has been cast as Eva Seren for a while - Alice knew about it back in September 2022
Yes but she cast herself as she is the producer lol. I speculated that they would be wise to go with a more seasoned actress like Selma Blair. BW could do a supporting role. Could the funding be tied to getting a bigger name than BW in the lead role? We'll see.

ETA I stand corrected. BW's fiance is the exec producer.

1708263613006.png

Reactions: 6
Disclaimer - Although the people in the below story are real all events are a work of fiction

Mrs Rhys’s suspicions about Mrs Gruffudd’s involvement in illicit activities had been growing, and she felt compelled to investigate further. She decided to pay Mrs Gruffudd a visit at her allotment, hoping to get some answers.

As she approached Mrs Gruffudd’s plot, Mrs Rhys noticed something strange hidden away in a dark corner of the plot. Cautiously she moved closer, only to stumble upon a hidden laboratory tucked away in a makeshift shed.

Before she could process her discovery, Mrs Gruffudd emerged from the shadows, a mixture of surprise and apprehension crossing her face. “Mrs Rhys, what are you doing here?” she asked.

Ignoring Mrs Gruffudd’s question, Mrs Rhys pointed to the equipment in the shed. “What is all this, Mrs Gruffudd? What are you hiding?”

With a sigh, Mrs Gruffudd decided she had no option other than to come clean. “I suppose there’s no use denying it now. Yes, Mrs Rhys, I was responsible for creating Covid-19.”

Shock reverberated through Mrs Rhys as she struggled to comprehend the magnitude of Mrs Gruffudd’s revelation. “But why?” she demanded, her voice trembling with disbelief.

Mrs Gruffudd’s expression softened as she explained, “I did it to ensure Ioan was stuck in Australia, where he was filming Harrow. I needed time for him to come to his senses and leave Alice. Although I previously rescued him from a cult, Alice was proving harder work.”

Mrs Rhys staggered backward, unable to fathom the depths of Mrs Gruffudd’s actions. The village of Llwydcoed had become entangled in a web of deceit and manipulation, and Mrs Rhys realized that she had stumbled upon a truth far more sinister than she had ever imagined.

Unbeknownst to Mrs Rhys, Mrs Gruffudd harboured another dark secret, one she chose to keep hidden even as she confessed to creating Covid-19. She remained silent about Ioan’s clandestine activities while filming Harrow in Australia. Ioan had been acting as a drug runner for the cast and crew, catering to their insatiable appetite for masses of cocaine. Evil HQ’s profits had skyrocketed as a result of this lucrative enterprise, further entangling Mrs Gruffudd in a web of deception and criminality. The weight of these additional secrets weighed heavily on her conscience, but she was determined to protect her illicit global import and export empire at all costs.

As the weight of Mrs Gruffudd’s confession settled upon her, Mrs Rhys knew that she had a decision to make. The tranquility of their once-peaceful village had been shattered, and the secrets that lay buried beneath the surface were finally beginning to emerge. It was only a matter of time before the truth would be revealed, and the consequences would be far-reaching for everyone involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes but she cast herself as she is the producer lol. I speculated that they would be wise to go with a more seasoned actress like Selma Blair. BW could do a supporting role. Could the funding be tied to getting a bigger name than BW in the lead role? We'll see.

ETA I stand corrected. BW's fiance is the exec producer.

View attachment 2765233
I don’t think it would be a good look to cast Selma in anything at the moment. Christina Applegate maybe 😀

Reactions: 5
At the Hotel Cap du Eden Roc, Olivier Picasso, the discreet associate of Evil HQ, sat in his lavish office overlooking the sea. The view was in stark contrast to the news he had to deliver to Mrs. Gruffudd.

Olivier Picasso decided to FaceTime Mrs. Gruffudd, his expression unreadable as the call connected. Mrs. Gruffudd’s face appeared on the screen, and she greeted him with an air of confidence.

“Mrs. Gruffudd, I regret to inform you that Gloria’s new role in housekeeping at the Hotel Cap du Eden Roc is proving to be a total failure,” Olivier said, cutting straight to the chase.

Mrs. Gruffudd, taken aback, raised an eyebrow. “A failure? What happened? She was supposed to blend in seamlessly.”

Olivier Picasso sighed, “Well, Mrs. Gruffudd, it seems Gloria’s understanding of being a housekeeper is to spend the day glued to Twitter using a variety of sock accounts. She’s hardly attended to her duties, and the guests are becoming increasingly disgruntled.”

Mrs. Gruffudd, now both frustrated and worried, rubbed her temples. “This is unacceptable, Olivier. We can’t afford any hiccups. Find a way to rectify the situation and keep a closer eye on her.”

Olivier nodded, “I’ll do my best to salvage the situation, but we need a backup plan. The last thing we want is to draw attention to ourselves.”

As the FaceTime call ended, Mrs. Gruffudd realized that Gloria’s unexpected penchant for social media was jeopardizing the delicate balance of their covert operations. The village of Llwydcoed remained oblivious to the international web of intrigue that had ensnared Gloria, but the consequences of her actions were reaching far beyond the tranquil shores of Wales.

Unbeknownst to both Mrs. Gruffudd and Olivier Picasso, Gloria’s unintentional foray into the world of Twitter was about to set off a chain of events that would test the limits of their carefully crafted plans and bring the secrets of Llwydcoed closer to exposure. The tranquil facade of the village was about to crack, revealing the tangled web of deception that lay beneath.
Fantastic, brilliant! @kingseven. There is only one problem, I want to know more, I want to know what happens next 👏👏👏
---
Disclaimer - Although the people in the below story are real all events are a work of fiction

Mrs Rhys’s suspicions about Mrs Gruffudd’s involvement in illicit activities had been growing, and she felt compelled to investigate further. She decided to pay Mrs Gruffudd a visit at her allotment, hoping to get some answers.

As she approached Mrs Gruffudd’s plot, Mrs Rhys noticed something strange hidden away in a dark corner of the plot. Cautiously she moved closer, only to stumble upon a hidden laboratory tucked away in a makeshift shed.

Before she could process her discovery, Mrs Gruffudd emerged from the shadows, a mixture of surprise and apprehension crossing her face. “Mrs Rhys, what are you doing here?” she asked.

Ignoring Mrs Gruffudd’s question, Mrs Rhys pointed to the equipment in the shed. “What is all this, Mrs Gruffudd? What are you hiding?”

With a sigh, Mrs Gruffudd decided she had no option other than to come clean. “I suppose there’s no use denying it now. Yes, Mrs Rhys, I was responsible for creating Covid-19.”

Shock reverberated through Mrs Rhys as she struggled to comprehend the magnitude of Mrs Gruffudd’s revelation. “But why?” she demanded, her voice trembling with disbelief.

Mrs Gruffudd’s expression softened as she explained, “I did it to ensure Ioan was stuck in Australia, where he was filming Harrow. I needed time for him to come to his senses and leave Alice. Although I previously rescued him from a cult, Alice was proving harder work.”

Mrs Rhys staggered backward, unable to fathom the depths of Mrs Gruffudd’s actions. The village of Llwydcoed had become entangled in a web of deceit and manipulation, and Mrs Rhys realized that she had stumbled upon a truth far more sinister than she had ever imagined.

Unbeknownst to Mrs Rhys, Mrs Gruffudd harboured another dark secret, one she chose to keep hidden even as she confessed to creating Covid-19. She remained silent about Ioan’s clandestine activities while filming Harrow in Australia. Ioan had been acting as a drug runner for the cast and crew, catering to their insatiable appetite for masses of cocaine. Evil HQ’s profits had skyrocketed as a result of this lucrative enterprise, further entangling Mrs Gruffudd in a web of deception and criminality. The weight of these additional secrets weighed heavily on her conscience, but she was determined to protect her illicit global import and export empire at all costs.

As the weight of Mrs Gruffudd’s confession settled upon her, Mrs Rhys knew that she had a decision to make. The tranquility of their once-peaceful village had been shattered, and the secrets that lay buried beneath the surface were finally beginning to emerge. It was only a matter of time before the truth would be revealed, and the consequences would be far-reaching for everyone involved.
I’m on the edge of my seat chortling away. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, and very funny 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw she did a big mea culpa on her Insta. BW liked it.

Wait, is this for real? Regardless of where you stand on this issue, "Islam has destroyed Muslim countries" is a helluva strange thing to say. It's like saying Christianity destroyed The Vatican.

Ontopic: I think Alice deliberately went for the blowjob doll look and act. Was there a time when this was considered sexy? The 90s, maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't see Celia perjuring herself so I very much doubt it.
I wonder if Tony is appearing via zoom as a witness for Alice, now that would be very interesting 😉
I imagine Tony appearing would involve Alice ducking down behind a barrier, then popping up again wearing a wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.