Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we seen this….?
I know we all presumed Ioan would be a big part of it and probably directing but it looks like he will be acting in it too.

In that podcast she says : (whilst walking off set with Tom Hanks)

“you know I only started acting 2 years ago and I made a promise to myself that in 5 years I would work with Baz Lurhman, and he turned to me, and he was quite a boisterous character and he turned to me and he just blew up “YOU DID IT IN TWO! YOU DID IT IN TWO!!”

“lovely jimmy came across it whilst he was working at Disney. I sent him the concept of the script, he said this is so important, so necessary and it’s not really done, it’s not out there. He found a spot in his heart for a “ray of sunshine” I think it was about a year of back and forth with jimmy and edits and discussions and ideas and that’s when it really turned into something special.”

“And then Yo, Ioan my boyfriend, he actually , um, when we first met, um, we discussed it, you know I told him about it, we discussed my writing acting you know, and I gave him the concept script at one point as well and he called me and he said “Bianca, I’ve just read “a ray of sunshine”, oh my goodness, how can I be involved. We weren’t together at this point um and so that was really special as well, that’s what kind of made me feel “ok there’s something to this” and it really, it felt important to me, but that’s purely because it’s a lot to do with my life and my experience, but to hear other people and get that feedback of “there’s something here” it’s exciting.”

Jimmy has one film that he has to finish first so AROS are second in line. It’s filming in Los Angeles and potentially Finland.

I wonder if Alice’s Disney exec worked with Jimmy 😂🖕🏼

View attachment 2764675View attachment 2764676
---
---
Also gives an interesting insight into her and Ioan’s relationship early days. She obviously did meet (as we know) him on Harrow and got talking to him about the script but she was already talking to Jimmy about it which is interesting as I presumed Ioan had been helping her to roll the ball on that.

she talks about her abusive marriage and how because of leaving and her MS her mindset is “”don’t wait just go and do it” which is very reminiscent of “just do it you silly old duffer”
There was a actor strike and I assume no funding yet. I still believe its primary to get the 3 years Visa to live with Ioan, so she had to at least pretend to be hopeful here. There hasnt been an update to the imdb page for ages
I'm really surprised Celia is still friends with Alice. I would be distancing myself from that train wreck.
they are submitting on tuesday their witness lists. I wonder if Celia is on there for Alice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
There was a actor strike and I assume no funding yet. I still believe its primary to get the 3 years Visa to live with Ioan, so she had to at least pretend to be hopeful here. There hasnt been an update to the imdb page for ages
they are submitting on tuesday their witness lists. I wonder if Celia is on there for Alice.
I can't see Celia perjuring herself so I very much doubt it.
I wonder if Tony is appearing via zoom as a witness for Alice, now that would be very interesting 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Tony is appearing via zoom as a witness for Alice, now that would be very interesting 😉
Mental images of the guy who joined a zoom meeting with the cat filter on, and couldn’t turn it off 😆 That would never happen though, Tone is after all an IT Expert, amirite?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Mental images of the guy who joined a zoom meeting with the cat filter on, and couldn’t turn it off 😆 That would never happen though, Tone is after all an IT Expert, amirite?
I was thinking he might be conspicuously hooked up to a dialysis machine. He is a venerable ill man after all. But I'm sure Tone would never use his illness in such a manipulative manner... :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it just witness lists we are expecting to be filed by Tuesday or something else? Are we expecting any kind of substantive custody filings?

Reactions: 7
Is it just witness lists we are expecting to be filed by Tuesday or something else? Are we expecting any kind of substantive custody filings?
Sorry, it was wednesday

exhibits and trial briefs too
tbh Alice probably just has witnesses that will say "well, when i visit with my child everything is fine" which probably is true. it's also a common strategy to deceive the judge because obviously in front of strangers you act differently

Reactions: 24
Sorry, it was wednesday

exhibits and trial briefs too

tbh Alice probably just has witnesses that will say "well, when i visit with my child everything is fine" which probably is true. it's also a common strategy to deceive the judge because obviously in front of strangers you act differently
I was thinking this too. How valuable are any witnesses when they have the recordings and messages? She has shot herself in the foot by leaving such a huge ‘paper trail’.

Reactions: 15
The thing that all Alice's "friends" have in common (even those with rich husbands)?
Brianna D - WORKS as a real estate agent
Celia W - WORKS as an author and journalist
Caroline F - WORKS as a reporter
Mrs Hilfiger - WORKS as a shoe/bag designer (a real one)

I wonder what these WORKING women think of Alice, sitting on her arse expecting to be paid for....

Reactions: 40
The thing that all Alice's "friends" have in common (even those with rich husbands)?
Brianna D - WORKS as a real estate agent
Celia W - WORKS as an author and journalist
Caroline F - WORKS as a reporter
Mrs Hilfiger - WORKS as a shoe/bag designer (a real one)

I wonder what these WORKING women think of Alice, sitting on her arse expecting to be paid for....
I doubt if they are real or close friends tbh. Though I'm expecting Celia W to release a new fictional thriller on a narcissistic psycho and Alice to excitedly exclaim "You based that on IOAN!"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has anything interesting happened in the last few weeks? Been very busy with work and haven’t been able to visit as much…

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this too. How valuable are any witnesses when they have the recordings and messages? She has shot herself in the foot by leaving such a huge ‘paper trail’.
as always: it depends.

Alice can always argue that its been a long time ago, but given her other behavior (and also her digusting behavior towards Ella in court recently) it's not very believable. Elsie having a genuine breakdown just by being called by her mother in the locker room is also a recent example.

The kids will be seperately interrogated, and either they crumble and tell the truth or they are running with the party line dictated. The judge can still then decide if he believes them or not (I dont believe the custody evaluator is doing that, but she may have also her own impression from interviewing the parents).

Of course in theory everything helps. So even Alice's dumb friends saying that they are SO HAPPY whenever they see them can help, but I dont think it does in this case because there is too much that proves the opposite.

I reckon if allowed to testify (and if she wants to kill her future, because it's a no-no for a nanny) Gloria may play a key role because she has actually witnessed more private interactions, but even she has not seen everything.

I think one key bit will be what the kids also say about Ioan: Ella in her RO didnt said anything about him being abusive. So the fact that they react this extremely to him is not normal, so the court will wonder why it's that, and since the kids spend their time 99.9999 % with the mother they will wonder if the root is there (it is obviously). Obviously the custody evaluator will cover this partly as well.

At the end of the day the outcome will be the same though: no matter if the judge reward sole, joint or no custody the kids will end up full time with Alice and spend no time with Ioan. The good news however is that the child support regardless if he rewards it based on joint, sole custody or with conditions of complying will never ever be sufficient for Alice to cover the life she wants unless she finds a good job or manages to grift a lot of money. So at least against her justice will probably be served. Unfortunately the kids will become collateral damage thanks to her selfishness though.

Has anything interesting happened in the last few weeks? Been very busy with work and haven’t been able to visit as much…
Tone has been implying with a lot of glee that something great happened on wednesday. We speculate that the custody evaluation may have been released to the parties, but no confirmation on that

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.