Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those eyes do not display happiness, but anxiety imo.
unless she has a big role or a big sponsor lined up she should be anxious about her financial future.

It's why it is so nuts that she doesnt want to share custody with Ioan. Sure, she'd probably lose one third of the maximum child support, but it would half her child related costs, eliminate all or most of the extra costs (I doubt Ioan will buy them phones, laptops etc if he has no custody, especially when he remarries and Bianca as his wife rightfully will have a say) and enable her to find a job to earn money.

It's telling how much more important revenge is for her. but the eyes dont lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I imagine it is what is in storage that he wants.
I think anything he wanted, exam certificates, photos, sentimental stuff she pissed all over and claimed it had been damaged by a leak.
He won't want any of her manky furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm really surprised Celia is still friends with Alice. I would be distancing myself from that train wreck.
---
Has Alice bought new furniture yet. Seeing that she has agreed that everything in the house belongs to Ioan. Would he even want it back?
I thought they agreed the contents of the house and the Prius belonged to Alice?

Reactions: 6
I'm really surprised Celia is still friends with Alice. I would be distancing myself from that train wreck.
---

I thought they agreed the contents of the house and the Prius belonged to Alice?
There was something in one of the documents about furniture belonging to him. I must admit I was baffled because I’ve never seen anything in their house that looks like an antique or anything you’d want to keep. Alice is such a mank that it’s probably in a state now anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
One eye has popped to the shops, the other returning with the change.
I call this split screen 🤣
It allows her to look at more than one screen at a time; which comes in handy when you've got about 50 sock accounts on the go 😉
---
I think anything he wanted, exam certificates, photos, sentimental stuff she pissed all over and claimed it had been damaged by a leak.
He won't want any of her manky furniture
Yep, I reckon she's destroyed anything of value to him a long time ago. I mean look at all the tit she's pulled over the last 3 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---

The Prius was hers before marriage and in the prenup I believe. The furniture was his before marriage so his.
If she gets to keep his furniture there will be an adjustment in the cash figure to reflect that. Although I would have thought it would be current not original value. Which is duck all/couldn't give it away/firewood value.

Did Ioan ever win any awards for anything? If so I wonder what she did with them. I'm thinking bin.
---
Do we think this is Alice amending wikipedia ?

Screenshot_2024-02-18-00-24-08-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it is great for the girls that Celia still sees Alice.
I think we try our best to encourage our friends to do the right thing when they travel down the wrong path. Celia lives in London so it's mostly a long distance friendship. I don't think you abandon your closest friends when they're sinking. I appreciate Celia keeping the connection. Their children are friends. It's good for the girls to see what a healthy mother does with her daughter. She's a stable presence in their lives.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Somebody on the Reddit page about the case says they are neighbours and the cops have been called several times over the last week about his behaviour. Michael is aware but seems not to care unless it's about him. He was seemingly heard yelling about them having to leave and worrying about where he would go at his age.
Colour me shocked that Michael Peterson is selfish bastard who only cares about himself...
---
I reckon she's taken it down because when the court papers drop in the next couple of days the daily mail will grab Alice's latest photos and Celia doesn't want to be in them....
---
Maybe should have put this behind a spoiler
View attachment 2764100
Imagine waking up to find these eyes watching you. "Just checking if you're breathing." I don't think you'd ever sleep again.
---
Despite her nastiness I pity her loss of good looks (and hair). We all have to deal with that realisation at some point in life that our looks are no longer a significant part of our currency but she hit that wall much much harder than most.
Especially for a woman in her industry, and I think Alice really defined herself and her worth by her looks. That said she still seems to think she's just as youthful and beautiful. She did look beautiful in a very classy way at the convention in the photo with the hands-of-God-makeup-artist (also lots of softening filters.) It annoys me the way she always gobs off in front of the camera, I think because it shows how fake and insincere she is.
---
What? Not even her leopard skin rug??
---

No it's not that old. But she can keep her bashed up Prius with ratty in tow.
I think Ratty might have something to say about that! Is he over 14 and old enough to choose for himself where he lives?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
IMG_0051.jpeg

Tattle ads are taunting Alice with her dating profile doppelgänger. Or at least, with what Alice thinks she really looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_5731.jpeg

Just seen this from 21 September 2022 which says Bianca’s feature film is now in development and set to begin filming next year. So surely that should be making waves soon?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Have we seen this….?
I know we all presumed Ioan would be a big part of it and probably directing but it looks like he will be acting in it too.

In that podcast she says : (whilst walking off set with Tom Hanks)

“you know I only started acting 2 years ago and I made a promise to myself that in 5 years I would work with Baz Lurhman, and he turned to me, and he was quite a boisterous character and he turned to me and he just blew up “YOU DID IT IN TWO! YOU DID IT IN TWO!!”

“lovely jimmy came across it whilst he was working at Disney. I sent him the concept of the script, he said this is so important, so necessary and it’s not really done, it’s not out there. He found a spot in his heart for a “ray of sunshine” I think it was about a year of back and forth with jimmy and edits and discussions and ideas and that’s when it really turned into something special.”

“And then Yo, Ioan my boyfriend, he actually , um, when we first met, um, we discussed it, you know I told him about it, we discussed my writing acting you know, and I gave him the concept script at one point as well and he called me and he said “Bianca, I’ve just read “a ray of sunshine”, oh my goodness, how can I be involved. We weren’t together at this point um and so that was really special as well, that’s what kind of made me feel “ok there’s something to this” and it really, it felt important to me, but that’s purely because it’s a lot to do with my life and my experience, but to hear other people and get that feedback of “there’s something here” it’s exciting.”

Jimmy has one film that he has to finish first so AROS are second in line. It’s filming in Los Angeles and potentially Finland.

I wonder if Alice’s Disney exec worked with Jimmy 😂🖕🏼

IMG_5732.jpeg
IMG_5733.jpeg

---
---
Also gives an interesting insight into her and Ioan’s relationship early days. She obviously did meet (as we know) him on Harrow and got talking to him about the script but she was already talking to Jimmy about it which is interesting as I presumed Ioan had been helping her to roll the ball on that.

she talks about her abusive marriage and how because of leaving and her MS her mindset is “”don’t wait just go and do it” which is very reminiscent of “just do it you silly old duffer”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.