Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Piers has asked his wife to ask Alice to take it down. He’s quite vocal about the rights and wrongs of what he thinks is right and wrong. It’s not a good look for him that his wife is cosying up with a domestic violence abuser.

Reactions: 22
Celia looked fine imo (especially compared to Alice), but totally unrecognisable to her own Instagram bar maybe the first picture

Reactions: 19
I think Piers has asked his wife to ask Alice to take it down. He’s quite vocal about the rights and wrongs of what he thinks is right and wrong. It’s not a good look for him that his wife is cosying up with a domestic violence abuser.
It’s not a good look for him to be caught publishing faked war photos or being involved in phone hacking or borderline harassing Meghan Markle. His wife taking friendly snaps with Alice pales into insignificance against that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She knows she's been beat.
Dupee makes recommendations and the Judge decides. That said he will be guided by the report. I doubt the GAL and Dupee will be at odds either. We'll have to see.

Btw AFE is not barred from talking about the outcome of the custody hearings. She just can't disparage I and B.
---
Evaluator may place the responsibility for the girls' mental state on Alice, but Alice would see this as WINNING!!!! Not a careful reader, our Alice.
AFE doesn’t give a duck about the kids mental state. In fact, she wants them messed up as it suits her purposes. So she will see it as a win, others not so much.

Reactions: 22
Last I looked he had a gun out and was screaming he hates Jews. About 3 hrs ago he posted it. It was bad. If I was his neighbour I would high tail it out of there.
Somebody on the Reddit page about the case says they are neighbours and the cops have been called several times over the last week about his behaviour. Michael is aware but seems not to care unless it's about him. He was seemingly heard yelling about them having to leave and worrying about where he would go at his age.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Emma looks petrified in those photos the poor dog. I don’t believe she is happy at all without Ioan.

Reactions: 16
she has done that before. there was a post about how she shares the same birthplace as Meryl Streep. Few comments and likes: she deleted it lol
She was probably hoping for "You're just as good an actress" lol
---
Oh god View attachment 2763370

Does CF have a daughter named Elise? Or was that the Morgan’s daughter?
---
Oh wait there’s more and it’s not even 7 am in Cali:View attachment 2763375View attachment 2763376View attachment 2763377View attachment 2763378
AFE looks a state with the comedy glasses, red skin and spray on hairline. Celia looks fine. Alice decided to delete.
---
I would burn 10 kilos of sage first and then donate it to charity. 😆
Also why would IG want his old furniture? The man was traumatised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I reckon she's taken it down because when the court papers drop in the next couple of days the daily mail will grab Alice's latest photos and Celia doesn't want to be in them....
---
Maybe should have put this behind a spoiler
Screenshot_2024-02-17-21-29-35-11_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I found it telling that Piers unfollowed Alice quite early on, I'd like to hear his take on Alice's behaviour and I can't stand the bloke 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reckon she's taken it down because when the court papers drop in the next couple of days the daily mail will grab Alice's latest photos and Celia doesn't want to be in them....
---
Maybe should have put this behind a spoiler
View attachment 2764100
Sometimes her eyes seem to be looking in different directions.

Screenshot_20240217_155207_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Despite her nastiness I pity her loss of good looks (and hair). We all have to deal with that realisation at some point in life that our looks are no longer a significant part of our currency but she hit that wall much much harder than most.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks cray cray.

Screenshot_20240217-211638_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
I pity her loss of good looks
I don't. She needed to have something else going for her, but she doesn't. Also she doesn't help herself either. Horrible clothes, hair and makeup and that gormless expression.

Reactions: 20
Despite her nastiness I pity her loss of good looks (and hair). We all have to deal with that realisation at some point in life that our looks are no longer a significant part of our currency but she hit that wall much much harder than most.
Alice hit that wall at full speed. She is such a nasty witch, I can't feel any sympathy for her.

Reactions: 17
Random but my OH is scrolling custom number plate auctions and he just called over that he spotted Alice is selling her old one. 🤣
IMG-20240217-WA0003.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.