Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interestingly Sarah Kern re-followed her after nearly 3 years (she unfollowed shortly after Alice started to melt down after being almost on every post during Alice's marriage in the comments) must be very recent because while she was finishing last on the German I'm Celebrity (just ahead of Ralf Schumacher's ex-wife who quit lol) two weeks ago this wasnt the case. I wonder if she rings up all her old friends to tell them that she has changed lol
The duck is she doing? I kinda liked her on I'm a celebrity... Well, there goes all my sympathy for her:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has Alice bought new furniture yet. Seeing that she has agreed that everything in the house belongs to Ioan. Would he even want it back?

Reactions: 7
I think there's a slow moving, somewhat farcical court case that's happening with Gruffudd v. Evans.

Even if the court evaluator said that girls should stay with Alice, there's still input from the GAL, the trial, and the judge who decides. I think everyone connected to Alice knows she is dangerous and unable to care for the kids.

I would bet if there's a report it has a neutral conclusion - the judge determines - and not a recommendation the kids stay with her.

Remember that Alice's argument on how Ioan has brought up that the kids were being abused & she responded that if they were the court would do something about it. It's Yo's lawyers and the judge who determines this. Not the evaluator.

It's too high profile of a case for the kids to stay with her. I think there's a world of hurt coming her way. What she's posting about as a positive is the same distorted positivity where her restraining order was delayed by switching a lawyer and getting a delay or the interruption when she got arrested.

The Navalny post is a tell. She knows she's been beat.

Reactions: 19
So…. I don’t know if y’all have watched “the staircase” on Netflix or heard of Michael Peterson - but his son Todd is having the most spectacular public meltdown on instagram at the moment and it’s so sad to watch.

very reminiscent of the early Alice days when the threads used to move at warp speed.

anyway… look what I noticed…

Only 7k followers and look who popped up!

View attachment 2762666
Yikes! Poor guy. I've seen the documentary and I'm pretty certain Michael killed his wife. Whether the friend's death was accidental or murder I'm not sure, but either way I think it gave him the idea of how to kill his wife. His kids all stood by him at the time. It would be a terrible burden for them to live with.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Has Alice bought new furniture yet. Seeing that she has agreed that everything in the house belongs to Ioan. Would he even want it back?
I doubt Bianca would want anything from Alice's place in her home. I wouldn't blame her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not much yet. the evaluator will be maybe witness in the custody trial. the judge can still make his own decision based on that report and what he himself sees fit. There is quite a huge difference between what is doable custody-wise (not much as we thought) and what would be just.

they were also crowing ahead of filings that showed Alice in a bad light. they are not particulary consistent.

also keep in mind that we are meant to never find out the contents of this report, not even in court filings, it may well be a attempt to set a narrative that can never be disproven.
Or Al is crowing because report says that girls should stay with her for now because they are sooo messed up that evaluator can't ever see a time when they could realistically live with dad. Evaluator may place the responsibility for the girls' mental state on Alice, but Alice would see this as WINNING!!!! Not a careful reader, our Alice.

Reactions: 24
She has no self awareness whatsoever!
The thing about narcs is not only do they have a complete lack of self-awareness but they also believe they are above rules while everyone else has to follow the rules they set for them.
---
Here we go … receipts

View attachment 2763008

same account called itself the Reddit killer

View attachment 2763013
Do we know if it was actually a real person or just another Alice sock? Unless she goes manic I don't think Alice has the balls to actually get off her ass and do anything. But she would be ecstatic if anything happened to Bianca. And in her worst moments I can see her trying to incite the kids to do something.

I don't think the report from Dr D has gone well for Alice. Look how normal I am and look how politically aware generally means I have been bleeping about and been found out. I'm just amazed she hasn't had a picture of the girls yet. We've had Emma looking like she is being tortured. Poor bloody dog, she never looks comfortable, even nervous dogs do sometimes.
BIB - I think that's probably gonna happen a few days before or during the trial. Maybe she's speculating that her followers are gonna ask her about it.

Edit: And she's probably gonna need all the "you are such a great mother" comments because I'm pretty sure she won't get them from anyone in the courtroom. I suspect her narc ego will be a bit bruised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Oh god View attachment 2763370

Does CF have a daughter named Elise? Or was that the Morgan’s daughter?
---
Oh wait there’s more and it’s not even 7 am in Cali:View attachment 2763375View attachment 2763376View attachment 2763377View attachment 2763378
I don't know much about Celia but people here have said she's not much better than Piers. Imo you'd have to be a pretty awful person to love a man like Piers Morgan, even if a lot of his image is just media facade. So is this "friendship" real, or as real as a friendship can be with a narc, is it for her kid's sake, or is she mining insider info in case of a spectacular Alice meltdown in the future or to write fiction about a narc?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't know much about Celia but people here have said she's not much better than Piers. Imo you'd have to be a pretty awful person to love a man like Piers Morgan, even if a lot of his image is just media facade. So is this "friendship" real, or as real as a friendship can be with a narc, is it for her kid's sake, or is she mining insider info in case of a spectacular Alice meltdown in the future or to write fiction about a narc?
Yes, I give her the side eye for marrying Piers. But I think she genuinely likes Alice and the their kids are friends. Daddy was a Tory MP.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
she took that post down lol

weird tbh, Celia left a positive comment on it early on.

maybe Alice is pissed at the low interaction a pic where she looks bad got her lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

maybe Alice is pissed at the low interaction a pic where she looks bad got her lol
47 comments is a new low. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Celia looked awful in some of those photos...very different to her usual photos on her own instagram
By "very different" do you mean "unfiltered and unedited"?

FWIW, I thought Celia looked good in the photos Alice posted of her.

Reactions: 16
Celia looked awful in some of those photos...very different to her usual photos on her own instagram
She still looked better than mAlice!
And yeah I wanna know why she's taken it down. I reckon Celia asked her to.
If anyone knows the answer...you know what to do!
Send a SAE 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I think she was hoping we'd troll Celia!

Reactions: 6
She still looked better than mAlice!
And yeah I wanna know why she's taken it down. I reckon Celia asked her to.
If anyone knows the answer...you know what to do!
Send a SAE 🤣🤣
I reckon she saw the comments about her hair here. We see you Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.