Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what about arresting him? Why does the poor neighbor have to leave?
agree, I meant until he’s arrested. He seems to have deleted the scary videos of the guns and Jew hate now just like Alice use to do

Reactions: 7
I can only assume you’re rapidly revising that opinion 😂
I don't think Celia is quite the bestie Alice is making out, she's there because the girls would have had a play date is my reckoning.
I bet Celia and Pier's have a good laugh at Alice's expense!
Alice can't stop emotional manipulation by making out there's more to it!
Alice fools no one except herself she just doesn't realise it. Moo!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Apart from the first pic of Celia the rest are terrible of her. I think she’s very attractive and I don’t mind her but these pics are just not good of her and as a friend you usually put up nice pics for them.
Can give Celia one thing she’s a loyal friend cos Alice unfriends her, abused her husband and she still sticks by her.
---
I notice Alice has lost followers too

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She's got to post nicey nicey photos to show how nicey nicey she is and not pathological.
Don't think these are... Nice tho.

Reactions: 17
Alice has a child's understanding of politics. She knows duck all basically. This was posted to try and make her look intelligent. FAIL.
I don’t really follow politics myself. But you know what I don’t do? Post anything about politics!
---
I know she's going bald but I think spray painting your head brown isn't the answer
I think that’s just her roots. And since mine are currently showing, I have no comment on that. 🤣🤣🤣 But I will never understand the scarves. What is she hiding under there?

Ahhh yes my bad. I assumed by the tag it was CF not CW. Although I also have eyes so I could’ve tried using those 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice isn't doing herself any favors with the new selfie. She looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet.

horse talk meaning worn out and tired

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That dog looks like it’s being held hostage and is willing to go on a suicide mission to get out of living with mAlice.

Life living with mAlice must be excruciating for everyone.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think that’s just her roots. And since mine are currently showing, I have no comment on that. 🤣🤣🤣 But I will never understand the scarves. What is she hiding under there?
No no!! zoom in on her hairline on her forehead. She has painted her skin brown

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If i was Celia, I'd be pissed to be included in Alice's attention seeking posts.

Reactions: 19
Interestingly Sarah Kern re-followed her after nearly 3 years (she unfollowed shortly after Alice started to melt down after being almost on every post during Alice's marriage in the comments) must be very recent because while she was finishing last on the German I'm Celebrity (just ahead of Ralf Schumacher's ex-wife who quit lol) two weeks ago this wasnt the case. I wonder if she rings up all her old friends to tell them that she has changed lol

• Wow
  • Sick
I don't think the report from Dr D has gone well for Alice. Look how normal I am and look how politically aware generally means I have been bleeping about and been found out. I'm just amazed she hasn't had a picture of the girls yet. We've had Emma looking like she is being tortured. Poor bloody dog, she never looks comfortable, even nervous dogs do sometimes.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.