Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the Twitter account that was named after Bianca and was about murdering people and pushing them down stairs. Alice followed that account. The only person to follow it. Sick
Here we go … receipts

9E1CE8AC-F4AD-4E81-A55C-92FEAFFD75FD.jpeg

same account called itself the Reddit killer

3CE3F79C-1C73-4BC1-9078-793EBDF85407.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
At least one of about forty accounts that person has had and they call us obsessed. Only interaction is usually Tone and the sad sack from Bristol. Anytime there’s push back they open a new account to abuse Bianca and usually destroy Tattle.
I know I regularly call people cunts and it can be a harsh word, in Scotland there’s a slightly different connotation to it and it’s become hyperbolic on here. I’m certain if I stepped over a line you’d all hold me to account and tell me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Here we go … receipts

View attachment 2763008

same account called itself the Reddit killer

View attachment 2763013
Lol both of these are the alliteration loving Texan. Luckily she’s all mouth and no trousers.
---
Alice has a child's understanding of politics. She knows duck all basically. This was posted to try and make her look intelligent. FAIL.
I wonder if she’s filling her feed up with these kinds of posts because a lot of people are about to be looking up her account? Either because she’s up to something, or something negative is about to come out about her. She always focuses on death though. She tries to imitate people who care about others but always ends up looking like an alien trying to be human. She cares about no one but herself and doesn’t even know how to care about anyone else.

Reactions: 28
I looked up the Todd Peterson insta. No tea to be seen. Did he delete?

Alice is still a bleep

Reactions: 10
I looked up the Todd Peterson insta. No tea to be seen. Did he delete?

Alice is still a bleep
Last I looked he had a gun out and was screaming he hates Jews. About 3 hrs ago he posted it. It was bad. If I was his neighbour I would high tail it out of there.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
How absolutely dare Alice grief-thieve Alexei Navalny. That incredible man. That spot of light in overwhelming darkness, murdered by Putain and his fascists. His name shouldn’t pass her lips. Reflecting on his tragic assassination, I am reminded of the Brecht quote: ‘Unhappy the land that has no heroes. Unhappy the land that needs heroes.’
Is Alice subconsciously ranging herself on the side of a man who returned to his homeland, knowing that he would probably be killed, so that he could offer others hope and stand as the face of resistance? What has Alice been resisting, apart from the empathy required to not alienate the children from their father, and getting a job?
Shut the duck up, Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
that update lmao
Screenshot from 2024-02-17 15-39-19.png

for her sanity I hope she doesn't click on the translation of that one
Screenshot from 2024-02-17 15-35-42.png

(John = Ioan, btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh god
IMG_2754.jpeg

Does CF have a daughter named Elise? Or was that the Morgan’s daughter?
---
Oh wait there’s more and it’s not even 7 am in Cali:
IMG_2755.jpeg
IMG_2756.jpeg
IMG_2757.jpeg
IMG_2758.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh god View attachment 2763370

Does CF have a daughter named Elise? Or was that the Morgan’s daughter?
Elise is Piers and Celia's daughter.

I never had a real opinion about Celia except that she is not a particulary good writer but it's incredible that her husband of all people seems to have a better insight into human nature than her 💀

anyway, I had the suspicion with the Navalny post yesterday that she is eager to post smug Instas again if what Tone implied is what we think it is, but she doesnt want to do it on the nose. I expect in the coming days definitely pics/posts of the kids.

Reactions: 38
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but are they looking at the same pictures of Alice as we are??!!
IMG_2759.jpeg

---
Elise is Piers and Celia's daughter.

I never had a real opinion about Celia except that she is not a particulary good writer but it's incredible that her husband of all people seems to have a better insight into human nature than her 💀
So she spelled Elsie wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know she's going bald but I think spray painting your head brown isn't the answer

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but are they looking at the same pictures of Alice as we are??!!
View attachment 2763389
---

So she spelled Elsie wrong?
no, this woman is Celia, so the daughter is the correct one, she just tagged CF to make her comment because Emma likes them both or something.

also btw she did Celia pretty dirty with those pics lmao. She looks usually much more decent.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m becoming increasingly convinced Dupee has recommended full physical custody to Alice.

If I was her I wouldn’t be gloating until support payments have been ruled on.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I quite like Celia she seems pretty decent and she is far too good for PM imo!!
Never read any of her work!
Alice just comes across as desperate as per usual for attention from her cronies.
---
I’m becoming increasingly convinced Dupee has recommended full physical custody to Alice.

If I was her I wouldn’t be gloating until support payments have been ruled on.
I really can't see that tbh!

Reactions: 9
Last I looked he had a gun out and was screaming he hates Jews. About 3 hrs ago he posted it. It was bad. If I was his neighbour I would high tail it out of there.
Well what about arresting him? Why does the poor neighbor have to leave?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.