Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering, can Al identify truth and lie anymore? Is she that far gone? :unsure:
I don’t think she ever knew or wanted to understand the difference between right and wrong. Like Meghan Markle, what Alice wants, Alice gets - and she never allows anything or anyone to stand in the way of ‘her truth’.

Reactions: 21
Thread title ssuggestion: Apparently it is illegal for me to Re Post this so here I go
If my title wins can we use this one instead? It’s better Mine’s valentine related so it’ll be out dated by tomorrow and I think this one is very on point. 🧡 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Happy St. Valentine's to all the tattler friends!

Incidentally, over here it is not a day to celebrate romantic love but a day of celebrating friends and friendship. Literally, the Friend's Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I bet we will never see the note. He seems to have deleted the 'snipping' post as it contradicted the 'I was asleep' post.

1707915256785.png

I liked this response to "Tone"

1707915305846.png

---
over here it is not a day to celebrate romantic love but a day of celebrating friends and friendship.
Oh, where's here then?

• Haha
Northern Europe (Finland).
Afaik also in some neighbouring countries (Estonia for certain).
Happy friends day. I 🧡 Ismo he’s one of Finlands greatest he’s fekkin hilarious. He’s single now and in Hollywood. He’s into linguistics and comedy, shame we don’t know anyone else like that, we could hook them up. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahem, I was in Finland last week....
So is it going to be a Spring wedding in Australia (our autumn) as we suspect? And please no gladiator sandals. (IG should have taken that as a hint his marriage would be a battle and ran!)

• Haha
This sounds plausible. 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 2755908
By the way, still waiting for the note to be posted. I won't hold my breath.

And what is with the Evans siblings and toilets?
View attachment 2755911
I have friends in law enforcement. None of this is how things work. A) officers have business cards and you’d be handed one. B) they don’t come to talk to you but refuse to tell you why. C) they don’t leave you with nonsense scribbled on a scrap of paper.

Same with the random pamphlet we saw used as some kind of proof of nothing before. “Look! I spoke to the police and they gave me this very official looking pamphlet that proves everything I say!”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have friends in law enforcement. None of this is how things work.
Remember Janelle, the "law enforcement worker" who just had to make a Twitter account to leak the report of the fake restraining order application?

What was Alice smoking that day when she came up with that idea for a Twitter persona?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The only thing he has been consistent about is that the “coppers” came at 8pm. Seems keen to labour that point for some reason! Probably the only detail he can remember about the tale he’s been told to tell

View attachment 2756310
View attachment 2756314
I mean … he does realize the police can just type your name into their computers to get your address, right? And when they arrived, they’re not wasting their time to say - “youre on our radar but we won’t tell you why”. Ffs. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have friends in law enforcement. None of this is how things work. A) officers have business cards and you’d be handed one. B) they don’t come to talk to you but refuse to tell you why. C) they don’t leave you with nonsense scribbled on a scrap of paper.

Same with the random pamphlet we saw used as some kind of proof of nothing before. “Look! I spoke to the police and they gave me this very official looking pamphlet that proves everything I say!”
Have we considered the possibility that the "pain clothed coppers" were not, in fact, police officers? Maybe they were...private dicks? 🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️

The dead giveaway is that the note has the names "Sam Spade" and "Philip Marlowe" on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet we will never see the note. He seems to have deleted the 'snipping' post as it contradicted the 'I was asleep' post.

View attachment 2756548
I liked this response to "Tone"

View attachment 2756549
---
Oh, where's here then?
But … why would there be a case number if he’s just “on their radar”? There’s no way he’s getting a random scrap of paper with a nonsensical date but it has a case number??? That’s called a police report and it’s not on a scrap of paper. Wait .. maybe it’s written on loo roll????? Now THAT would make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.