Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pedro Pascal has been cast as Mr Fantastic. I didn't have any particular hopes for Yo to be re-cast but out of all the damn actors in the world, you couldn't have made a worse choice for Mr Fantastic.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Pedro Pascal has been cast as Mr Fantastic. I didn't have any particular hopes for Yo to be re-cast but out of all the damn actors in the world, you couldn't have made a worse choice for Mr Fantastic.
He’s Mr Popular at the moment, I really like him, he’s done some cracking shows but will reserve judgement until I see him act in the movie, I’m looking forward to the suit pics 🤗🤣

Reactions: 10
He reminds me of Bob Carolgees…
IMG_7690.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Woke casting won't be helping IG to get roles. Disney etc have diversity quotas now and Pascal ticks that box. Welsh is not considered an ethnic minority.

Reactions: 15
Woke casting won't be helping IG to get roles. Disney etc have diversity quotas now and Pascal ticks that box. Welsh is not considered an ethnic minority.
tbh with Pedro's opinions about his criminal father I'm surprised no one has canceled him yet. some get luckier than others
I agree but tbh Mr Fantastic is hard to cast. No offense to Ioan but probably a more mediocre actor like him nails a role like that (very risky that Pedro takes that role btw, those movies are not made for great acting performances like the ones he is usually cast in)

Still though, insane that they cast a actor that neither fits the age nor the acting profile.

Ioan may appear over the multiverse tho. that was always the only realistic option.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
It appears real Tone does know. IG contacted his then brother in law to ask if he knew about the Tone account. I believe this really happened as IG has a right to know who is behind an account doing abuse by proxy when it's against the DVRO. Apparently Tone claimed it was really him tweeting but if you are paid for your account then you will lie to protect the one paying you. We know that Tone begged Alice for money before so this is the deal imo.
Did this information come from Ioan, i.e. did he mention it somewhere?

Because if it came from AFE, it may be just fully made up. Her attempt to "prove" that "Tone" is really her brother. She "creates" "reality" via social media and internet posts.

It may very well be that so far IG has not contacted real Anthony at all. (As he does what lawyers recommend, he would not have started to investigate it himself or get involved in any way).

However, as now there have been mentions of investigation, AFE is worried (also rattled by dr. Dupee's report) and now she is piling up even more lies using "Tone".

Repeating it again but she is following the same script she did use with the alleged welfare check (that never happened) -- down to the dodgy slip of paper.

So, I do not believe the real Tone has anything to do with that account, I am actually pretty sure they are still estranged and do not interact.

I believe it is all Alice and whatever she claims or posts is a pure fabrication.

P.S. You could feed all Alice's tweets and IG posts and all "Tone" tweets to the ChatGPT 4 even and ask them to analyse it.

I am quite sure it is the same person who sometimes pretends to be another (but often overdoes it) and often slips and forgets to try to use a different style.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yikes, Pedro Pascal as a refined superbrain?! Will they be casting Ioan in a blockbuster action role a‘la Tom Cruise or Dwayne Johnson next?!🥴🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did this information come from Ioan, i.e. did he mention it somewhere? Because if it came from AFE, it may be just fully made up. Her attempt to "prove" that "Tone" is really her brother. She "creates" "reality" via social media and internet posts. It may very well be that so far IG has not contacted real Anthony at all. (As he does what lawyers recommend, he would not have started to investigate it himself or get involved in any way).
No IG never publicly comments but AFE really does have a Tone aka Anthony Evans brother. AFE mixes in truth with lies so it's about working out what's likely to have happened.

Lawyers rely on their clients to provide them with evidence (as they are not PIs) as long as it's not illegally gained. IG will be a witness / provide declarations on what he has seen and heard. If Tone told him it's really him tweeting and then it turns out 99% of the tweets were made in LA then things get interesting.

It makes sense to question Tone direct as she might have been doing it behind his back and he would have a right to know that. If he's in on it, then he could well have coppers at his door. :D The venerable Tone will fall from his throne soon enough. We will stock up on popcorn while he stocks up on toilet paper.

Not so innocent now are they?? She name checks his twitter handle too as she wants people to follow him her.

1707933205468.png

PS Alice I agree you are terrible at subterfuge. Worst sock game ever lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I didn’t know who Pedro Pascal was, I’m sorry, I know I might as well live in a cave, in my defence I didn’t know who Ioan was either.

So I was just reading up a bit about his life and his mum and well….

I hope he’s ok now. He’s only 3 years younger than Ioan. I’m surprised they didn’t choose someone younger. I think Ioan should go for more period type roles anyway. BBC or Netflix period drama kind of thing. They’d suit him better imo.

Reactions: 16
Did this information come from Ioan, i.e. did he mention it somewhere?

Because if it came from AFE, it may be just fully made up. Her attempt to "prove" that "Tone" is really her brother. She "creates" "reality" via social media and internet posts.

It may very well be that so far IG has not contacted real Anthony at all. (As he does what lawyers recommend, he would not have started to investigate it himself or get involved in any way).

However, as now there have been mentions of investigation, AFE is worried (also rattled by dr. Dupee's report) and now she is piling up even more lies using "Tone".

Repeating it again but she is following the same script she did use with the alleged welfare check (that never happened) -- down to the dodgy slip of paper.

So, I do not believe the real Tone has anything to do with that account, I am actually pretty sure they are still estranged and do not interact.

I believe it is all Alice and whatever she claims or posts is a pure fabrication.

P.S. You could feed all Alice's tweets and IG posts and all "Tone" tweets to the ChatGPT 4 even and ask them to analyse it.

I am quite sure it is the same person who sometimes pretends to be another (but often overdoes it) and often slips and forgets to try to use a different style.
I've said before that I won't believe it's the real Tone until he posts a video of himself with a recent newspaper and pledges his support to Al. I remember someone did ask him do something similar and 'he' refused

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've said before that I won't believe it's the real Tone until he posts a video of himself with a recent newspaper and pledges his support to Al. I remember someone did ask him do something similar and 'he' refused
*with Rachel 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s a bit ambitious. Remember how difficult it was for Alice to get photos from him? (All performative of course.) And they still look like he faxed them to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s a bit ambitious. Remember how difficult it was for Alice to get photos from him? (All performative of course.) And they still look like he faxed them to her.
Big Al is currently trying to figure out how to make Tone pics with AI. It's the hardest she's worked in her life :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.