Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 tit the bed, the pain clothes coppers are at the door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So I fully understand.

Tone had a visit from two coppers who may or may not have been detectives. In fact they may not have been the police.

They did not show ID.

They did not tell him why they were there but did talk to him about Tweets.

Despite him thinking they were detectives talking about online stuff, the police had managed to send two ‘detectives’ who do not know what an IP - address is.

They did not leave a business card but a note on a scrap of paper with no contact details and the wrong date.

Tone then went on Twitter / X and had Japanese food at 1.00 am.

Is it just me who thinks sushi is not the only fishy thing about this tale?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I was zooming in on the 7 inches but was distracted. 🤭 Had to get my magnifying glass out of bedside drawer to triple check my eyes weren’t deceiving me! It seems he has resorted to popping to my local Oxfam shop and riffled through the donated bin bags of clothing and chanced upon my 10 year old nephew’s unworn LFC ‘leisure wear’ 😜
See I went straight back to look for the logo and bypassed the 7inches twice. Shall I give in my turd membership card? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never been handed a scrap of paper afterwards. Is it normal procedure? 🤔 unless he didn’t actually answer the door 🤷🏼‍♀️ why is everything a hammed up drama with ‘him’? Oh, wait…
No it's not normal. S/He seems desperate to prove she is being harassed though. Just like with the Wellfair Check.

Reactions: 18
"the date makes no sense" 🚩🚩🚩

Liar. If there's any truth to this whole thing, it must have happened a while back.
If such note is in existence and the date confuses him then I'm wondering if the note is dated the American way as it differs to the UK system of dating IE date/month/year in that order.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only thing he has been consistent about is that the “coppers” came at 8pm. Seems keen to labour that point for some reason! Probably the only detail he can remember about the tale he’s been told to tell

IMG_4491.jpeg

IMG_4490.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Dear Miss Teacher, Tone 'as shatted 'is good self yet again.
I see Tone as more of an egg-bound sort, myself.
The police don’t hand out random scraps of paper, Tone. They give you their business cards with their direct dial number etc on it. Something is going on behind the scenes: Tone always pops up and creates a fracas as a diversionary tactic. There’s something so damning in Dr Dupee’s report that Alice is desperately trying to deflect, deflect, deflect. I wonder it it’s linked to her drug and alcohol usage? 🤔

Reactions: 29
The smell of self victimisation is strong this morning. I admire people who despite being an actual victim don't let it define them. This one...hmmm...is so desperate to be one just for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh are you thinking he was doing the old snipping the bush to make it look bigger trick? Maybe he wasn’t blessed with 7inches
I think he'd need to do more than snip the bush (the thought of Tone snipping his bush is :sick: :sick: :sick: ) #7mmTone #That'sWhyTonely'sSoLonely
---
I can’t wait to see this totally legit note, come on Tone 😂

He can’t even keep his (bs) story straight, I thought you were fast asleep in your beddy byes at 8pm Tone, not on the loo anxiously trying to snip your dump 🤢

View attachment 2756151
He's a very venerable ill man. Apparently napping and snipping on the toilet is a thing at his stage of life. Personally I think it's good he can still multi-task at his age.

• Haha
Thank you! I do feel like I know you all very well after spending approx 700 years of my life reading these threads 😫🤦🏼‍♀️
700 years and you're already up to the current thread?! You must be a speed reader! ;)
---
I have a question…

I’m assuming she has been well and truly fucked off by the New Zealand hermit? No recent support for her from him?
It says something about how intolerable you are when even Loopy abandons you! 😂

• Haha
I'm wondering, can Al identify truth and lie anymore? Is she that far gone? :unsure:
She knows she's lying. She told Dupee a pack of lies and Dupee dismantled them one by one. Now she is playing the 'I'm being harassed" card and "I am very ill" card via her sock, Tone. Like I said, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I wonder how well the "woe is me" will play with Judge Josh??

Reactions: 22
She knows she's lying. She told Dupee a pack of lies and Dupee dismantled them one by one. Now she is playing the 'I'm being harassed" card and "I am very ill" card via her sock, Tone. Like I said, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I wonder how well the "woe is me" will play with Judge Josh??
I'm not sure if she does know all the time what's a lie and what's not. I feel like she tells certain lies so many times that she even comes to believe them. She creates and lives in such a world of illusion and delusion I doubt she actually does have a good grasp of the definition of the plain, unvarnished truth. She definitely doesn't care either way.

Reactions: 19
So why is Bristol Alice pretending she had a visit from the local constabulary (at 08:00pm?). What was she/he REALLY doing at 08:00 pm that requires a fake hand-written note supposedly scribbled by an anonymous Bobby 👮🏻‍♀️ AGAIN.

Interesting that she’s already said she’s ‘not sure’ they were real police and is pointing the finger at B for when someone decides to verify this very dodgy alibi story.

It’s fishy alright. VIRTUAL FISHING kind of fishy. I hope Tone isn’t stalking/harassing or otherwise disturbing Ioan’s family for her (.. or her dad 😳). They don’t live that far away. 👀

🤔 🤔 💭

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.