Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d assume it’s the art of using one’s external sphincter to cut short the bullshit that flows from one’s hole. Sadly, it seems Tone has no control over his.
This post has just about ended me 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have friends in law enforcement. None of this is how things work. A) officers have business cards and you’d be handed one. B) they don’t come to talk to you but refuse to tell you why. C) they don’t leave you with nonsense scribbled on a scrap of paper.

Same with the random pamphlet we saw used as some kind of proof of nothing before. “Look! I spoke to the police and they gave me this very official looking pamphlet that proves everything I say!”
How dare you discredit T's claims. Don't you know the police have plenty of time and manpower to spare and are well known for rocking up at people's doors just to look threatening, sing "I know something you don't know, ner ner ner" like a child and then walk away having thrown a crumpled up scrap of paper at someone? Probably played a bit of knocky door run before they left just for added childishness and since they have nothing better to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How many years has Tone been waiting on a kidney? It must be at least 3 now. I wonder if when he gets one he'll also lose interest in all this utter nonsense and live his life again. These silly stories about the police, all this doxxing, the childish youtube videos - what a sad life for a man in his 50s with a life-threatening disease. The Evans siblings seem to have no idea how to live a fulfilling life at all.

Reactions: 26
How dare you discredit T's claims. Don't you know the police have plenty of time and manpower to spare and are well known for rocking up at people's doors just to look threatening, sing "I know something you don't know, ner ner ner" like a child and then walk away having thrown a crumpled up scrap of paper at someone? Probably played a bit of knocky door run before they left just for added childishness and since they have nothing better to do.
What was I thinking? Of course you’re right. I absolutely stand corrected. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_7684.jpeg
8 views… 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway…

Tell me the evaluation dropped without telling me…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
How many years has Tone been waiting on a kidney? It must be at least 3 now. I wonder if when he gets one he'll also lose interest in all this utter nonsense and live his life again. These silly stories about the police, all this doxxing, the childish youtube videos - what a sad life for a man in his 50s with a life-threatening disease. The Evans siblings seem to have no idea how to live a fulfilling life at all.
Imagine the real Tone either died a couple of years ago, or is quietly living his life in Brizzle and has NO IDEA his mental case sister has been using his name on Twitter. I’d die of mirth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
what makes this completely nuts is that he does all this for a woman that was three years estranged from him (from 2018 to 2021) and who publicly insulted him back in the day. They made up over his sickness and then just few months later he started "supporting" (aka abusing Bianca) Alice on twitter. It's a great shame that seemingly no one around him (whether it's his friends or his wife) puts some sense into him. It's dumb af to get yourself in legal trouble to please (I refuse to call it "supporting" because only someone very sick would call any of what Alice's supporters do "supporting") someone that has treated you like Alice has treated them, especially since nothing of this serves any purpose, but it's even more insane when you consider that he is doing this while fighting for his life. Alice is the most selfish person on earth to not pull the plug on his twitter account herself.

I mean, compare it to Ioan's brother (or his sister, parents, idk). They are supporting him, without a twitter account and without legal trouble.That's true support.

I can't even decide at this point if Alice fully cosplaying a sick man on twitter would be worse than this.

I mean T was dumb too (though she wasnt a relative, but the sister of the friend of Ioan's girlfriend, there are many steps between there), but she never made threats, never claimed falsehods, and she stepped away quite quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder is this the footage of what happened?
(Considering he is ill and venerable and asleep in the loo, Tone perhaps saw double?) Pain clothes too, a real pain to keep clean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread title: I see Alice is still being a bleep but from Tone’s account.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine the real Tone either died a couple of years ago, or is quietly living his life in Brizzle and has NO IDEA his mental case sister has been using his name on Twitter. I’d die of mirth.
It appears real Tone does know. IG contacted his then brother in law to ask if he knew about the Tone account. I believe this really happened as IG has a right to know who is behind an account doing abuse by proxy when it's against the DVRO. Apparently Tone claimed it was really him tweeting but if you are paid for your account then you will lie to protect the one paying you. We know that Tone begged Alice for money before so this is the deal imo.

Reactions: 16
Why is he still replying to comments on Twitter that tag IG? These have the effect of replying to IG. If he's been told not to contact him and warned about harassment already by police he's going to get arrested. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 30
Why is he still replying to comments on Twitter that tag IG? These have the effect of replying to IG. If he's been told not to contact him and warned about harassment already by police he's going to get arrested. Makes no sense.
I honestly and sincerely (for a change) think he just doesn’t know how to untag. Those tagging Ioan and Tone are only adding to it. He’s a bleeping clown features idiot for engaging with them. He’s been told not to abuse by proxy and here we are.

Reactions: 24
Pathological Demand Avoidance? The most exciting thing that's happened to him/her in months? Maybe he wants the nice policemen to visit again? Who bloody knows.

I mean, compare it to Ioan's brother (or his sister, parents, idk). They are supporting him, without a twitter account and without legal trouble.That's true support.

I can't even decide at this point if Alice fully cosplaying a sick man on twitter would be worse than this.
Exactly - that is how family support each other. Help them move on, support them by physically and emotionally being there for each other (because it isn't just one way from them to Ioan) and behave with dignity towards the ex partner. None of it done publicly, none of it involving drama or breaking any laws. Alice has given her very ill brother zero support. Hasn't visited him once. Back when they had money, seems like Ioan helped his brother and sister buy properties. No such thing for Alice's brothers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Tone, mate. It doesn’t have to be 10,000 tweets abusing a couple protected by a DVRO. One is too much.
You’re welcome, Hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I honestly and sincerely (for a change) think he just doesn’t know how to untag. Those tagging Ioan and Tone are only adding to it. He’s a bleeping clown features idiot for engaging with them. He’s been told not to abuse by proxy and here we are.
I think he/she thinks they can get away with it. He's already posted he can't like or repost tweets cause they tag Ioan and Bianca, so he's doing it deliberately Imo. Otherwise he could just not repost.

Reactions: 25
If Rachel is still there with him then she must be as dumb, if not dumber, than him. What the hell did they put in the water in Bristol.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think he/she thinks they can get away with it. He's already posted he can't like or repost tweets cause they tag Ioan and Bianca, so he's doing it deliberately Imo. Otherwise he could just not repost.
Alice knows how to untag. She has been reduced to contacting Baby Angel by tagging him on a proxy account. I honestly think in her head she will never let go. At B and I's wedding, AFE will be going nuts privately, rolling on the floor, tits akimbo saying "Baby Angel said until death do us part!!"

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.