Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Al is currently trying to figure out how to make Tone pics with AI. It's the hardest she's worked in her life :ROFLMAO:
She only lives her life online and only the internet and tabloids matter to her. So STOP giving her ideas! (And I used Alice caps! 😁😁 )

It would be so like her focusing on "proving" something on the social media and not handling anything real (court cases, finances etc).

I truly hope Yo and Bee have made complaints via https://www.ic3.gov/ (abuse by proxy as it is not Yo's responsibility to know who really is using that account) and AFE' s chickens will all come home to roost. Soon.
---
Let's hope the Evanses are outliers!

That made me google famous people from Bristol.

Part of that list:
IMG_20240214_210154.jpg

And looky who is on that list! Our very own AFE! And Google seems to believe she's in fact a man with a moustache!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Pedro Pascal is bloody everywhere isn’t he. I loved him in the Mandalorian until he took his helmet off. Ruined my inner visual 🤣

Vanessa Kirby bloody everywhere too. 🙄

No one ever really expected Ioan to be recast but I would’ve thought a much younger man would’ve been a better idea.

Reactions: 16
Alice knows how to untag. She has been reduced to contacting Baby Angel by tagging him on a proxy account. I honestly think in her head she will never let go. At B and I's wedding, AFE will be going nuts privately, rolling on the floor, tits akimbo saying "Baby Angel said until death do us part!!"
The marriage died. Pretty sure that counts, Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm hoping the Disney exec sent flowers or Panda Express to Alice for Valentines Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pedro Pascal is bloody everywhere isn’t he. I loved him in the Mandalorian until he took his helmet off. Ruined my inner visual 🤣

Vanessa Kirby bloody everywhere too. 🙄

No one ever really expected Ioan to be recast but I would’ve thought a much younger man would’ve been a better idea.
The Mandalorian is John Wayne's grandson (can't you tell from the gunslinger stance? 😁 )
Pedro's only on the set to take his helmet off.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else confused by the "friends in Wales"? Neither AFE nor Tonely have any friends and, if they do, what is the relevance to the visit from the polis? If he's talking about Heddlu De Cymru, why would they send a card to a family in Brizzle? Unless the Brizzle Massive went international.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else confused by the "friends in Wales"? Neither AFE nor Tonely have any friends and, if they do, what is the relevance to the visit from the polis? If he's talking about Heddlu De Cymru, why would they send a card to a family in Brizzle? Unless the Brizzle Massive went international.
Xmas cards from Ioan’s family - therefore they know his address and sent him police at 20:00?

I don’t know what he’s trying to say 💯 but what the hell - my answer is:

The butler, in the library, with the candlestick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Xmas cards from Ioan’s family - therefore they know his address and sent him police at 20:00?

More like the asshole, in Brighton, with brain cells missing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m beginning to wonder if mAlice is just so bored being at home alone all the time with no friends, no job and no hobbies (orher than socking) that she rolls out Tone to create something for her FMs to ask her about.

Reactions: 12
Did this information come from Ioan, i.e. did he mention it somewhere?

Because if it came from AFE, it may be just fully made up. Her attempt to "prove" that "Tone" is really her brother. She "creates" "reality" via social media and internet posts.

It may very well be that so far IG has not contacted real Anthony at all. (As he does what lawyers recommend, he would not have started to investigate it himself or get involved in any way).

However, as now there have been mentions of investigation, AFE is worried (also rattled by dr. Dupee's report) and now she is piling up even more lies using "Tone".

Repeating it again but she is following the same script she did use with the alleged welfare check (that never happened) -- down to the dodgy slip of paper.

So, I do not believe the real Tone has anything to do with that account, I am actually pretty sure they are still estranged and do not interact.

I believe it is all Alice and whatever she claims or posts is a pure fabrication.

P.S. You could feed all Alice's tweets and IG posts and all "Tone" tweets to the ChatGPT 4 even and ask them to analyse it.

I am quite sure it is the same person who sometimes pretends to be another (but often overdoes it) and often slips and forgets to try to use a different style.
The only really likely scenario I can see re: Tone being in contact with Alice is if she blamed IG for her behaviour towards him, said she was being manipulated, coerced, forced to suffer abuse to protect the Baybeez, that IG was ashamed to have him as a brothrr-in-law and so on. Narcs are very good at spinning quite convincing scenarios if it gets them more supply.

Reactions: 13
The police attended the time Tone hit the Bristol dildo right? So he’s already on their radar if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Would they send individual cards to their daughter-in-law's brothers? Especially when they're not happy about the marriage. I could see one to the parents but every member of the family? I wouldn't. It's not as though they knew each other.

Ed to add: Seems that Tonedeaf is just flinging ideas at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Reactions: 18
Interesting side note - Pedro Pascal appeared in an episode of CSI titled "Malice in Wonderland". He also appeared in several episodes of The Mentalist in 2014. Doesn’t Alice own The Mentalist??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.