Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I now have visions of Tone in front of his bathroom mirror, belting out "I shot the Sheriff" at the top of his lungs? 🤦🏼‍♀️
But I did not shoot the Deputy 🤭
I'm going to have this tune in my head all day 🥴
Yesterday it was the bloody Wombles, cheers Tony 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was going thru an old thread from Nov '21 - the tweets were insane back then. It seems Loopy's defense shield is completely ignoring AFE now lmao

View attachment 2755303

Alice is basically calling herself a bleep in this tweet lol Smartest person in the room...

View attachment 2755315

AFE thinking IG will finally take her calls when she's locked up lol

View attachment 2755316
PA anyone?? When the kids did meet B, it turned out to be a disgusting trap. This has been her only success.

View attachment 2755320
Alice as always is vile, but I'm still chortling at Loopy's "we need to implement the defense shields we developed in my Rose Army days..." It's a shame his name doesn't start with a P given he's a pompous, pretentious, patronising prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Good spot. Funnily enough my HUB (iykyk 🤮) and I were talking about Ioan's possible football affiliation whilst watching the rugby at the weekend. Never would have thought Liverpool though!
I was zooming in on the 7 inches but was distracted. 🤭 Had to get my magnifying glass out of bedside drawer to triple check my eyes weren’t deceiving me! It seems he has resorted to popping to my local Oxfam shop and riffled through the donated bin bags of clothing and chanced upon my 10 year old nephew’s unworn LFC ‘leisure wear’ 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This sounds plausible. 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 2755908
By the way, still waiting for the note to be posted. I won't hold my breath.

And what is with the Evans siblings and toilets?
View attachment 2755911
WTF was he snipping??? The thought of snipping something down there is making me extremely anxious. Do men frequently snip on the loo?? Is that why they stay in there so long? Do we really want to know the answer?

---
Well, at list he was already on the loo, since they made him s***t himself 😂 (sorry)
Interesting tendency that US and UK "cops" share - leaving unsigned notes that make no sense.. 🤔
Unsigned notes on scraps of paper no less. Obviously the British and American police forces are too cheap to provide their cops with official notebooks.
---
I’d assume it’s the art of using one’s external sphincter to cut short the bullshit that flows from one’s hole. Sadly, it seems Tone has no control over his.
Yep. We did not want to know. :sick:

Welcome to commenting Yoyosushi 💐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This sounds like a parody of the time Alice claimed the same thing. Business card = scrap of paper, in bed = on the toilet. I’m in Scotland and while I have never been accused of anything illegal, the police have visited me to take a statement on more than one occasion. I have never been handed a scrap of paper afterwards. Is it normal procedure? 🤔 unless he didn’t actually answer the door 🤷🏼‍♀️ why is everything a hammed up drama with ‘him’? Oh, wait…
The only "scrap of paper" is usually a business card with contact details if you want to speak to the officer handling the case. But that's not really a "scrap of paper". Possibly if they were dealing with someone stroppy who demanded their badge number/crime reference number. But I have never heard of UK Police handing out those paper receipts like they do in the US. Do you think mAlice Tone is getting confused?

Reactions: 18
It's bullshit to deflect the evaluation report being discussed, there was no visit. Moo!

Reactions: 19
WTF was he snipping??? The thought of snipping something down there is making me extremely anxious. Do men frequently snip on the loo?? Is that why they stay in there so long? Do we really want to know the answer?

---

Unsigned notes on scraps of paper no less. Obviously the British and American police forces are too cheap to provide their cops with official notebooks.
---

Yep. We did not want to know. :sick:

Welcome to commenting Yoyosushi 💐
Oh are you thinking he was doing the old snipping the bush to make it look bigger trick? Maybe he wasn’t blessed with 7inches

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t wait to see this totally legit note, come on Tone 😂

He can’t even keep his (bs) story straight, I thought you were fast asleep in your beddy byes at 8pm Tone, not on the loo anxiously trying to snip your dump 🤢

IMG_4479.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I love how he's trying to pull the bad health card now! According to him the "pain clothed coppers" claim he'd made 10 000 tweets about said person/people, now that really is sick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Laws in CA are, I believe, quite heavily towards taking into consideration stay at home mothers but it’s different from district to district. From a place of self respect, I could not sit at home all day on my ex-husband’s, alone because she has school aged children. There is zero reason she cannot work. I agree he needs to call her bluff on this now.
Based on what I know of US law (Judge Judy) mothers are supposed to provide just as much for their kids as the dads are. It's 2024. AFE has no self-respect so it will boil down to forcing her to work. That's not gonna be easy though...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have a question…

I’m assuming she has been well and truly fucked off by the New Zealand hermit? No recent support for her from him?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a question…

I’m assuming she has been well and truly fucked off by the New Zealand hermit? No recent support for her from him?
The support usually comes in the form of attacking Ioan and I think he's been asked to back down by Alice.
They really screwed up over the trolling about the attempted DVRO by tweeting abuse just hours after the event.
Alice won't want attention being brought up about this with the custody case looming.
He'll be back after the court case is my opinion as will Alice.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.