Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
Australia is no different for crime to any other country like America or Britain. Whatever country you go to no matter how developed it’s gonna have crime.

It’s a lovely country and for some reason people still think it’s the 1800s where only criminals are sent there 😂
Yes I meant historically!
where most of these FM’s still seem to live 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

axelle

Not sure why you think AE is telling the truth about HW or Steven Seagal or Gerald Marie when she is a proven liar?
I used to believe her HW story - not now. She jumps on every bandwagon for attention. It's a sad fact but some women and girls DO lie about sexual assaults or in AE's case "show me your tits" which is a lewd remark rather than an assault.
Studies show that people don’t tend to lie about abuse even those who tend to lie about other things. She said he didn’t make one remark but continued and she said he then allegedly threatened her with job loss unless she accept his advances. It’s not sexual assault but it qualifies as sexual violence too in the form of sexual harassment and exploitation.

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Pfizer is also a Texan? Definitely want to trade her- she should not represent the typical 50 something woman with her below the belt middle school bullying and name calling. I keep wanting to look away from this but I can’t.

BTW, Jeremy Renner is currently starring in the Hawkeye series and had an episode where his ex girlfriend went crazy with accusations of drug use, wild parties with women while he had their daughter. Even trotted out some of these alleged women. He accused her of trying to get more money for support since they had 50:50. Not sure what was true or not but one thing I do know is that Disney didn’t give a flying you-know-what. So I’m not exactly sure why Pfizer thinks ranting like that is going to impact whoever’s career she is trying to ruin (IG or maybe AD the major artist who spoke up defending IG/BW). Also I am a little embarrassed i can recall all these details of random Marvel movie celebs like JR and IG! Sadly along with running, I’m a huge comic nerd and celebrity gossip fiend. It is good stress relief, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!
I'm a nerd too, and Disney are happy to close their eyes to some things yet not others. I did cancel my subscription after the whole Gina Carano crap, but I couldn't hold out. I need more Mandalorian and Boba Fett!!

• Heart

brie l

VIP Member
This!! there's a movie from 1992 called " Obsessed" with Shannen Doherty. It's on Yt, it's so good if you love crazy women made for TV movies. But the female character in there is so obsessed with the love of the man that she tries to harm herself ( not even for the fact of harms sake) but because it's a reason to get him summoned to the hospital aka pay attention to me my loveeee.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if she's done this AND if this type of thing isn't an emerging theme in the future as all her other exploits aren't working. Maybe she'll play the life is in danger card thinking he'll come round finally if she's on her death bed or something.

FFS why am I laughing right now?!? 😂 It's the lengths she's willing to go to, I tell you.
I remember that movie. Wasn't the guy quite a bit older than her? And he pranked his friends by pretending he didn't know her and showing off that he could pick up some hot young girl? I have no idea why I remember that from 30 years ago. My brain is full of pointless stuff.

lesdeuxyeux

I’m not a family attorney, but as an attorney: if IG’s attorneys are directly communicating with AE, then AE is pro se (meaning she’s representing herself = she has no attorney)
It doesn’t surprise me she doesn’t. Insane choice.

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I just watched the Twitter video…it’s different to the Instagram ones. She has lipstick all round her mouth and mascara smeared everywhere 😫😫😂

How would I share it?
Please for the love of god someone help this sista share ha ha

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
Do we think this means his lawyers saw the video and got on to her ASAP to tell them to take it down or act in a way more conducive to the best welfare of the children? Plenty of lawyers will work outside of the 9-5 because it is good for the £££
She took them down at 3am. I’m not sure the lawyers are watching her at that time of day.

Junebug895

Chatty Member
And for being in just about every movie in the 90s 🤣 I was looking forward to her documentary but it's kind of put me off that she's supporting AE, I'm not sure if I'll get round to watching it now.
Cruel Intentions, I think I was about 14/15 when that came out and she was so funny! I like her for not being the classic "Beauty", she's got her own vibe.