Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

accidentally_in_the_mix

I think all us Tattle Turds (or are we Twats)??? have missed the big reveal in those clips…….

AE has a shiny headboard!!

She got off her arse and dusted…..I mean she got Gloria to dust it!!

She sure proved us TT’s wrong with our unkind words about household chores.

That’ll teach us 😂😂😂
I noticed the clean headboard too!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

LucySmith

VIP Member
I think that was mine & I still got two posts mixed into one which drives me nuts unless 🎶🎵 I want it that way! 🎵🎶
How do you know I reported yours? Just cos it was the last one right? 😂 what have I done to you Lol. Are you in jail with Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
I think you’re right, you must have excellent instincts with people in general.
Oh my gosh I wish! 🤣 I find as with all things, it's so much harder to see the big picture when it's happening to you.

I think when you watch it as an outsider it can be really easy to pick up on and I think that is part of what goes into the "why didn't they leave sooner" kind of thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

plinky

VIP Member
If a person told me to not do something because it hurt them for whatever reason I wouldn’t insist on hurting them. It is against my principles and integrity to not respect the wishes of a partner by choosing to put my wants and needs above theirs. I don’t believe I would be sacrificing myself by considering that how they feel matters too but rather being selfish.

Both sets of wants and needs should be considered and where they conflict, I think compromise tends to work well. Being in a relationship of any kind requires negotiating as to not cause each other and the relationship potentially avoidable hardship.

Are there other ways she could have exercised her principles and integrity? I think so. If he could find other careers then she can find other outlets or modes of expression, right? Is what is right not also what is fair?

You should have told and am glad that you did but I believe that was a different situation that the one with AE and IG.
You have to weigh up the benefits
Saying you don’t give a shit about affecting your only source of income is not really very helpful. I know I would talk to Mr Plinky about benefits vs disadvantages of something before I did it but if it was serious and needed legal assistance I think the benefit would be more important than a possible consequence?

Perplexity

VIP Member
They even couldn’t be original they just used Tommys actors name rather then coming up with an original name😂
I think the one I’m reading is maybe based on that show about the bikers with the blonde guy from Queer as Folk in it? Sorry I’m tired and can’t remember the names of anything

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
Are the books any good @LucySmith ? I tried the first episode too and found it a bit cringe. It's done amazing things for our tourism industry though so hat's off to them.
ETA Sorry for off topic
I read cross stitch (outlander) when I was 20 that was 20 years ago but yes very good. I know they were hugely popular in NZ at the time. I enjoyed the next 3/4 but I haven’t read the last 3 yet. She just put another one out. I don’t like books that go past 3. They are long books too. But first one was amazing.

• Heart

Magpierainbow

It would suck if he actually got together with Bianca by cheating and I'm very suspect of her in general but thank god he has somebody who can support him emotionally during this time
What BW's actions are I can't say but I could envisage a scenario where he's far from home, worried about his girls, decides to fall off wagon as he feels so hopeless then wakes up with someone 🤷‍♀️we all capable of doing something we shouldn't when we reach rock bottom after years or however long time of trying hardest to pacify a loony psycho. Maybe.