Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #23 The Sane Pedestal: Hub lift her up where she belongs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Caitlyn130 or @Ena Sharples

Thread title character limit is 110 total so please keep this in mind.
The winning title was by @ReturningthePearls but it didnt fit. Sorry.

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ””You better lock tweets, you better not lie, and when we ask questions, you better comply: Tattle Turds are coming to town ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ””

Previous thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Iโ€™ve got that song in my head now ๐Ÿ˜‚. Love lift us up where we belong. Congratulations on new thread . Yay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The thread titles are a pain for this thread simply because their names plus the number already take up 31 characters

Reactions: 11
My 2 best friends and a sister in NZ never married their partners just had kids. So yeah it is true not as many people are getting married these days in NZ anyway.

E8D10B2F-C709-4EC0-A8EB-54AD8A782116.jpeg

Why canโ€™t they be congratulated on being happy?
Itโ€™s a normal and natural occurrence

5992C169-A716-44EE-A775-24ADF2AF6CA7.jpeg

This cultural difference I think refers to them thinking Aussies have a different cultural understanding to marriage than Americans. This is not the case that I am aware of. We both understand when I man separated from a wife he can legally bonk other people. He does not have to wait for the paper work to state โ€œdivorcedโ€. If you are American and would like to correct me, feel free to do so.
9DCC0120-DFD8-4734-B17D-34BBB095339B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Thread title by @Caitlyn130 or @Ena Sharples

Thread title character limit is 110 total so please keep this in mind.
The winning title was by @ReturningthePearls but it didnt fit. Sorry.

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ””You better lock tweets, you better not lie, and when we ask questions, you better comply: Tattle Turds are coming to town ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ””

Previous thread
Congratulations all you guys on the thread selected๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‰. Also the thread title that was too long - was amazeballs๐Ÿ˜‚.
@Penguin86 thank you for doing the needful x

• Haha
@Penguin86 I think you have to report the last thread to close it down. It kept going so I did a quick read and reported the last message made. Worked.
You may have actually done that too

Reactions: 3
View attachment 904338

Why canโ€™t they be congratulated on being happy?
Itโ€™s a normal and natural occurrence

View attachment 904328
This cultural difference I think refers to them thinking Aussies have a different cultural understanding to marriage than Americans. This is not the case that I am aware of. We both understand when I man separated from a wife he can legally bonk other people. He does not have to wait for the paper work to state โ€œdivorcedโ€. If you are American and would like to correct me, feel free to do so.
View attachment 904336
Alice needs no help, she manages to demonise herself ALL by herself.
What AGE do these people think marriage is in??? Yet Alice wants to be the pioneering force for women, whose husbands (ok, ready for this) :- say they are unhappy, explain why they are unhappy and ask for some changes, workswhat jobs he can to fund the household, commence marriage guidance?? no change takes place, sleeps separately, leaves wife - not kids - joint public announcement of separation, 3 months later files for divorce, 6-7 months later posts ONE PHOTO sat next to a woman. Ok, all that, but she wants to be a new trendsetter for woman to be able to.....ahem - talk out. So in one way, she wants a super olde world marriage and in the next breath wants to lead the future for women????
That has always puzzled me somewhat๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฌ??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Alice needs no help, she manages to demonise herself ALL by herself.
What AGE do these people think marriage is in??? Yet Alice wants to be the pioneering force for women, whose husbands (ok, ready for this) :- say they are unhappy, explain why they are unhappy and ask for some changes, workswhat jobs he can to fund the household, commence marriage guidance?? no change takes place, sleeps separately, leaves wife - not kids - joint public announcement of separation, 3 months later files for divorce, 6-7 months later posts ONE PHOTO sat next to a woman. Ok, all that, but she wants to be a new trendsetter for woman to be able to.....ahem - talk out. So in one way, she wants a super olde world marriage and in the next breath wants to lead the future for women????
That has always puzzled me somewhat๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฌ??
Yup ๐Ÿ’ฏ what you just said.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Penguin86 I think you have to report the last thread to close it down. It kept going so I did a quick read and reported the last message made. Worked.
I did report it when i posted the new thread the first time but im guessing maybe because its quite late they're a bit slower x

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Has she read AE and her FMs tweets?
Screenshot_20211204-031140_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think that was mine & I still got two posts mixed into one which drives me nuts unless ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต I want it that way! ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is someone able to do a quick recap of the main info from the last thread, I'm sorry my brain is mush or I would do one ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜ would be useful to those arriving from the other side of the world.

All I can remember is some cringe tweets from Alice about the car and all the lovely pet stuff towards the end there.

Also yes den of sin and iniquity that we are, full of supportive and lovely stuff including sweet pet pictures.... oh the humanity! :eek:๐Ÿ“ฟ(<-pearls)๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Well Tattlers it's 3.25am here, :oops: heading off to bed & to the night shift, you're doing a grand job! (y) See you all tomorrow! ๐Ÿ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think that was mine & I still got two posts mixed into one which drives me nuts unless ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต I want it that way! ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
How do you know I reported yours? Just cos it was the last one right? ๐Ÿ˜‚ what have I done to you Lol. Are you in jail with Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh ๐Ÿคข Looks like she's flirting with some man now on twitter. She's gonna attract foot fetish now๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If no one posts in between your consecutive posts they will roll into one automatically. Just wait for someone else to post before you hit send if you don't want that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.