Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
What? I guess it’s America. That would never happen in Aussie. The police do a door knock and say hello.
It's more what's done over here too Lucy, but 3-4 threads back someone suggested it because of the Marjorie videos? Maybe, can't remember? Anyway a poster from america told us that it can be quite scary because obviously they don't know if the person they are welfare checking is armed or a danger to anyone in the house etc

They pointed out that if the children are present it can be traumatic to have mummy/daddy cuffed and floored before anyone knows what's happening.

I honestly couldn't tell you if that's true because I'm no an American though 🤣

Reactions: 3

Penguin86

VIP Member
Some countries do have seperation periods, in Ireland you have to have been seperated 2 years before you can apply for a divorce. It had previously been double that.

I don't really get AE and her FMs with the whole drag it out so he cant marry her etc. He can just file for bifurcation. I mean the fact she is saying she is planning on dragging it out years gives him good grounds.
Yeah but in Ireland you don't have to have the separation approved by the courts like America do you?

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I suspect a lot kept quiet because they wouldn’t be believed and getting a normal job might not have been that simple at the time ?

I sacrificed my principles and integrity and didn’t speak truth to power when I was bullied at work because it isn’t always that simple
To me, it is. We can agree to disagree on this one - personally, when I encounter injustice, I don't just roar: I scream.

• Angry

claudiarocks

VIP Member
That was such an awful thing to say and it clearly didn't happen. She's being so wicked and it appears she's using Gloria to try to get to him. The manipulation is horrible.

This will not end well. She just posted that she won't comply.
Thanks to SM ….. ha ha ALice does understand how it works … right 🤦🏻‍♀️ ……

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I honestly think cheating on someone you are in a commitment monogomous relationship (married or not) with is disgusting. People usually think they're the exception to the rule when they do it, but in 99% of cases they just couldn't be bothered ending their current relationship (or don't want to and hope they can have the best of both worlds). There's no evidence this is the case in this situation. AE and IG separated more than ten months before he announced a new relationship. He doesn't owe it to her to tell her first (he does owe the Es that but we have no idea, other that what Alice says as to whether he did or not). By her account it had been more than a year since he had told her he wanted out in August 2020. I certainly don't condone cheating and if BW & IG started before he split with AE, it doesn't bode will for their relationship, IMO. That said, we don't even know if that's the case here. Regardless of BW, it is clear to me that AE is a controlling narcissist and bully. I'm sure their relationship was well over before he even met BW.
Agreed. They want all the comforts of home and the thrill of chasing and wooing a new victim. Despicable.

LucySmith

VIP Member
@Penguin86 I think you have to report the last thread to close it down. It kept going so I did a quick read and reported the last message made. Worked.
You may have actually done that too

H1988

I did a screen record but it won’t let me post it. And her tweets are blocked from being able to share

• Wow