Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #24 Better lock tweets, better not lie: Tattle Turds are coming to town

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winner is the title by @ReturningthePearls that was shortened by the lovely @Bridgeofsighs

Remember title suggestions are 110 characters
Ignore people who bait (talking to myself after last thread 🤣)

Previous thread

I will leave the recap to someone better with words

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Who wonders if my restraining order prediction is right too and at 3 am she got a cop call?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeay @ReturningthePearls! for the thread title!

Thanks @Penguin86 for the new thread! ♥

Really rough recap:

Alice's very concerning videos across two SM platforms (with a break in between to reapply makeup and then later to not so subtly smear for extra victimhood optics, since she couldn't actually cry on cue. Great acting prowess, truly a performance to be studied in the future...), and the subsequent comments and replies - some of which were by Selma Blair, went pop as predicted by LucySmith 6hrs after posting.

We are just as confused as ever why SB is involving herself, but apparently she just likes to post supportive stuff online, possibly with a view to keeping herself relevant.

Alice and FM's are spinning out with ever increasing crazy tweets questioning the rights of actual Judges to judge for example.

We've literally in the last few posts of the previous thread had confirmation that BW is in LA, she's been to the salon and had her hair done, it's looking very nice! BW posted photos and details of the salon online.

ETA: Ella's school play is tonight, we've discussed that a bit and whether A will in a fit state to attend.

The girls are supposed to be seeing Ioan on the 6th December so Alice has of course told everyone via twitter that she won't let them go. We are expecting some quite serious fireworks and are all concerned for the girls when this happens.

@LucySmith can you try reporting the last thread because they havent closed it for me please 💚
Might take a minute or two lovely (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm on my second thread!

When I lurked, it was less addictive.

Now I get all those jokes about losing your job and all your social connections because of being on here.

I'm overtired, addicted to likes...

Yes...I am turning into AE. The delicious irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can anyone remember if I've forgotten something important from the last thread in my recap? Feel like I'm missing heaps ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.