Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
I only have one recap from the previous thread. I was just reading over there, trying to catch up, and I saw the photo posted of her feet on the car door. It was post #895, I believe, or around there. Anyway, she was wearing two different shoes. They looked similar because of the crisscross straps. Did she know she went out in non-matching shoes? Is this a thing?
I have nearly done this before when being overly tired

Reactions: 2

EssieMay

VIP Member
Hang on, is Ioan talking to them now? Why are they responding to him? And what interview about religion?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Magpierainbow

to be fair Harrow S2 was in 2018/19, S3 was almost done with the pandemic ending. She does have a point here, unless there were other reasons (when they went there in S1 the youngest wasnt in school and it's far away etc.)
Thank you I prefer to understand the facts wasn't sure of timing, just reacting, appreciate that
ETA thanks for posting vids also

Reactions: 1

blankethood

She is completely paraletic! I cannot believe she has no friends to go and stop her from completely crashing this train!!!
I’ve never heard that word before, had to Google the definition: it’s nice to learn something new!
🤍
And yes, I keep waiting for a single girlfriend or sibling or cousin or acquaintance to step in - where is everyone?

Howdy

VIP Member
It been discuss here in earlier threads. A Tattler did some snooping and discovered Bianca (an extra on Harrow) and Ioan were in the same place at the same time, via looking at her social media. It was discussed here and I believe Alice was commenting on some of BW's photos? I could be wrong!
I must have missed that 😆 So many threads to get through! I thought that yes she knew of BW before but wasn't aware they were in a relationship until the photo drop of them together.

EssieMay

VIP Member
Does he even have an sort of future plans with Disney?

RDJ was cracked and smacked out, homeless, constantly was in trouble with the law. Yet is the poster boy for Disney.

I think Ioan having a gf a year after separation is very forgiveable and not the crime the mad one thinks it is

I hope after Ioans divorce is finalised, he gets a great role in a marvel or Disney franchise! That would probably have her self combust
Who is RDJ?

claudiarocks

VIP Member
What did Selma Blair say? Disappointing if she's encouraging this behaviour as she seems such a good egg. Especially disappointing as she has MS (as BW does) but presumably she hasn't seen AE's comments on that as they were probably part of a tweet / delete cycle.
BLOCKED I believe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Under_theRadar

Sheeeeeesh just watched these. What the actual, and I cannot stress this enough, fuck? She is steaming drunk! Her speech patterns actually remind me of a person I knew that had suffered a stroke and then a traumatic brain injury.

Again the content of what she’s saying in nonsensical and has probably been covered already (my work has kicked into high gear for the festivities so I’m managing a once a day check in now just scrolling past the pet pics for screenshots of Alice’s Twitter) but it’s fucking ludicrous that she thinks anyone would believe IG said “thank god” in response to being told she was dead. (He thought it for a split second maybe, but he wouldn’t say it out loud 😂)

She is still the mother of their kids, of course he doesn’t want her to fucking die how dramatic. Unfortunately she doesn’t seem to see the importance that he is still their father no matter her personal emotional feelings towards him right now.
I am so happy you found these.