Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clarkees

Chatty Member
I think we can all deduce what actually happened here. Either she was medicated/passed out drunk and Gloria genuinely wasn't sure if she was alive or not, and called IG saying she's unconscious, what do I do? And IG responded to check if she was breathing. When she was, he sighed because he knew she wasn't in any real danger, just passed out drunk again.
Either that or AE feigned collapse, but not before saying 'I feel so unwell...call Ioan...tell him I've stopped breathing...*faints*' and so Gloria calls IG...and it may not have been the first time this has happened. (This would make a great meme for one of @ReturningthePearls memes)
One thing I’ve never understood about this story - what time of the day did it happen? Was she hammered middle of the afternoon or was it when Gloria arrived in the morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Her previous version of the story was that when Gloria said she stopped breathing he said "let her", and when she started breathing again he said "call the police, she is insane". It's exactly what happened with my parents every time, spoiler: the one who says they stopped breathing didnt actually, it's just making a scene, and the other person sees through it and obviously doesnt react emphatic to it because it's not real.

I dont think that they called him instead of an ambulance, sounds more like Ioan was talking with Gloria on the phone and Alice tried to get his attention or they discussed something upsetting for her.
‘Let her’ Ma Lord the defence rests 🤣😂

With a Trigger Warning, spoiler, PLEASE! I literally cannot hear or read one more thing about that case, it has had a serious effect on my mood in the past few days and that's with trying to avoid it!
Oh I’m good then 😀

• Haha

Lizzymint

VIP Member
That struck me too. She would absolutely love to get a reality tv gig from this.
It’s a shame we don’t still have celebrity big brother in the uk , they used to love having Americans on … however as I have said before, it’s doubtful she would pass the psych evaluation although Tricia Paytas did , she lasted literally a hot minute

Was she saying “change your name” to Ioan then? Because she can’t stand that he takes pride in his heritage?
Whats so odd about this is that normally in divorce the woman changes her name, back to her maiden name. Alice has been asked on Twitter why she keeps his name.

Is this the extent of her protection?? Is she literally saying that she will keep Gruffudd and he now needs a new name???

welp

VIP Member
maybe she means the copy of what Ioan's lawyers sent via her lawyers to her, she will hardly mention the middle step because it's not important.

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I totally agree with what you're saying that there's no need to delve, but what I think this thread does so well is to bring past behaviour together to give people more of an informed insight into AEs behaviour. Sad but true, her allegations are a part of that. You're right, we don't need to delve, but it's interesting to some of us because it all adds up.

That being said, I get it that some posters have understandable sensitivities. I admit, at first I thought "What? Can't these people just scroll on by?" but that's not in the spirit of this thread. I think there are some wonderful people on here and there's a great sense of community and understanding, so we should absolutely respect each other's wishes. For my part, if I need to post anything on sensitive topics I will try to figure out this spoiler doohickum. And if I can't, I won't post! Much love to all of you xxx
Doohickum must also be added to the Tattlelife wiki of AE and IG now! Maybe Alice will add it to her own vocabulary now.
My hub’s sent me a nasty threatening email on that doohickum app!

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
@Penguin86 I think you have to report the last thread to close it down. It kept going so I did a quick read and reported the last message made. Worked.
You may have actually done that too
I think that was mine & I still got two posts mixed into one which drives me nuts unless 🎶🎵 I want it that way! 🎵🎶

• Haha

lesdeuxyeux

That doesn't happen in West Hollywood. The sheriff's go through sensitivity training.

I suspect she'll be fine. I see she's happily responding to comments.
Except the LAPD are literally the worst + I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them

What really pissed me off tonight was because this is over Ioan wanting his kids too. How dare she cry over that. He deserves them too the stupid old horse.
Was thinking more about this earlier. I think it’s pretty gross he hasn’t seen them yet since his arrival. He’s vaccinated and to even get back into the states, would have had an antigen test. Even if that weren’t enough for him and he was still concerned, he could QT for a couple of days and get a rapid PCR test so that he could see his kids. He’s yet to see them.
(By no means am I defending her with this - I’m no side except the kids).

• Wow